Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oceanview, Late Night World-Update 3/29/18

ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Hi, everyone! I'm hear to promote the last of my worlds, Oceanview.

This is a Late Night-themed city world with penthouses, skyscrapers and a busy Downtown section. However, it's the most suburban out of Riverside and Sim Acres. Like my two other worlds, it's populated, and I've written bios for all the households and a backstory for the town itself.

Download link and information: http://www.thesimsdepot.com/sims-3/downloads/worlds/oceanview/

Screenshot-2539.jpg

Screenshot-1692.jpg

Screenshot-2481.jpg

Screenshot-2500.jpg

EiFlric.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Below is a promo video I made for it when I revamped the town:

https://youtu.be/a3qcOz2NiPc
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    StephSteb wrote: »
    Nice! Thank you!

You're welcome. :)
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Emailing myself the download link to download when I get on my computer :) wouldnt do a lot of good to download on my phone :p
  • Options
    musicman4365musicman4365 Posts: 191 Member
    Do you not have University, Island Paradise or Into The Future?

Also, I noticed that there doesn't appear to be a 60x60 lot? I'm looking for a world with that size lot as I have a house of that size I primarily use. I did notice there's a 64x64 lot, but in the wrong place.
  • Options
    FunkycormFunkycorm Posts: 50 Member
    Looks good.
  • Options
    @cleo00 and @Funkycorm, thanks.

@musicman4365: No, I don't have any of those packs. I don't remember if there are any empty 60x60 lots, but if there are any occupied lots, you could always just demolish them and replace them with your house. Or use World Editor to remove some of the empty houses on the hill and place a 60x60 lot there.
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @ts1depot Beautiful pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AiracaTheSimAiracaTheSim Posts: 26 Member
    Wow! We really enjoyed exploring your World, its beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
  • Options
    eric6a01eric6a01 Posts: 69 Member
    It has beautiful scenery! But very difficult to see the photos in your blog, loading very slowly
  • Options
    SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    Wow i love it!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Apologies to everyone if I didn't respond sooner; I haven't been on these boards lately so I didn't get a chance to read everyone's comments. But thanks, @king_of_simcity7, @AiracaTheSim, @eric6a01 and @SultanCanAli for your kind words. They are greatly appreciated. <3
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I just released an updated version of Oceanview that should fix the issue of food trucks not spawning in-game.

The download is available here:
    http://www.thesimsdepot.com/sims-3/downloads/worlds/oceanview/
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Eh, I'm back again.

If you tried to download Oceanview within the past week or so and noticed that the file was MIA, it was because I temporarily pulled it down. The reason why is that the new updated version wound up being bugged, so I had to go back into it and fix the issue. Also, I finally went back and fixed the routing issues at the beaches and two lots, did some resculpting on land along the river and beaches so that there's more of a gradual transition between land and water, and remodeled MacArthur Park so it looks more polished and players aren't confused into thinking sims can fish and swim there (they won't be able to because of routing):

daRSOiK.jpg

You can find Oceanview either at my website or studio page: http://www.thesimsdepot.com/sims-3/downloads/worlds/oceanview/
    EiFlric.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top