Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Novel Idea Reading Circle (Restarted)

Comments

• mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Oh wow. Ethan looks so badas*. This is awesome. :)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited August 2017
    The title does not explain all: Edit: New Chapter and last in the Teen section/arc? I'm not sure what it's called but i'm super hyped.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Finally I have something to share again. Enjoy!

<3<3<3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    UGH will anyone ever flirt with poor Rose? The rather surprising answer in today's update ...

T6bXdO5.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-4-sunday-funday/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    I have an update for everyone! The Inevitable Talk

As for the discussion question, I think one of the salads would be more choice to eat from the game.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    edited August 2017
    Update! Is Love Worth It?

Discussion Question: How do you pace your time in your stories?
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    Discussion question:

My semester starts tomorrow, so this made me think of a question. What was/is your favorite class from school? It can be anything like something more unique like how I got taught square dancing in elementary school for gym class.

My most recent favorite was a mix between screenwriting and creative writing:fiction. Big surprise there, I know. :)

J/W because it occurred to me about how much I loved my gym classes from time to time. Like in middle school when we learned cool trampoline tricks. And I in no way consider myself a particularly active person, even on set, as a scripty, I sit down a lot.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited August 2017
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    Update! Is Love Worth It?

Time is something I don't obsess over. I make time jumps whenerver I need. No need to say I'm not very good at math. If I had to calculate everything precisely, it would be much less fun for me.
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    Discussion question:

What was/is your favorite class from school?
    English. And languages in general. Biology classes were interesting too. I still remember many of those latin names of bones from human anatomy. Biology is a fascinating subject.

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi

I so totally didn't see your post at all. O.o weird. Okay.
    I set my pace however my characters tell me to. I rarely do huge time jumps, though, which is why I have so many chapters.
    I dunno what's going on. I didn't see Maladi's post until this morning. Anyway, I used to enjoy language classes, but now, I'm in Intro to Spanish lit, and I haven't taken a Spanish class in 8 years. um... 9. I still understand stuff, but I screw up terribly when I try to speak. And I have to take it because I need a minor, and I'd almost had a degree in it...9 years ago. Seemed an obvious choice. I only need 2 more classes, and this is the required one with the other being whatever 3000 or 4000-level anything Spanish class.

Oh, and here's a chapter:
    CR2-90.png
    2.90: Can't Handle It
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Entry 2.27: Grief
    Damien discusses life without his mother.
    http://thegeekgamez.weebly.com/227.html
    08-10-17-4-40-25-pm_orig.png
    edited August 2017
    Thursday seems to be discussion day for me (at least according to when I post discussion questions on Maladi's Heffner thread).:
    If your characters had any regrets in life, what would they be? (you can respond as your character, just make sure to say if you do)

Also, How has your week been so far?
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
    If your characters had any regrets in life, what would they be?

Graham: Doing anything with the Landgraabs, especially screwing with laws that Malcolm later took advantage of.
    Alex: Screwing with Graham's career
    Brielle: Not getting to know my little brother and losing contact with my older sister
    Ethan: Don't bother me with regrets! My whole life is one big regret right now!
    Emily: Dating Drake
    Drake: Regrets? What are regrets? No, seriously, not appreciating Emily while I still had her.
    Mikey: Not helping Daddy enough.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    If your characters had any regrets in life, what would they be?

Oh my goodness I think Erin has nothing but regrets in her life lol. But I feel like her story is about getting over those things and to live a life with little regrets. At the moment her biggest regret is how she ended things with Henry. How anyone would let Henry Cavill walk away is beyond me ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited August 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    If your characters had any regrets in life, what would they be? (you can respond as your character, just make sure to say if you do)

Chris - not saving his mom
    Tony - that he and Beryl didn't try harder to figure out how to make their relationship work, that he wasn't there to give his life for hers
    Kellie - I think she regrets the year she spent in Europe, a one more year she could have spent with her mother
    Terry - for a long time he regretted he had ever started dating Alvarez. Now his biggest regret is not being able to solve the case of Beryl's and Chris' abduction in time.
    Vincent - he regrets that despite all his preparations he wasn't able to save Tony from ending up in the jail
    I have to say this, because I'm all excited. I started learning Italian. :D Yes, you read it right. I couldn't find anyone to help me translate lines for Tony into Italian, so I decided I have to start learning the language myself. Honestly, he's Italian, he must speak it more often (it's so sexy when he does!) and I don't want to rely on the google translator much. Feel free to laugh at me now. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg

Tony - that he and Beryl didn't try harder to figure out how to make their relationship work, that he wasn't there to give his life for hers
    Kellie - I think she regrets the year she spent in Europe, a one more year she could have spent with her mother
    Terry - for a long time he regretted he had ever started dating Alvarez. Now his biggest regret is not being able to solve the case of Beryl's and Chris' abduction in time.
    Vincent - he regrets that despite all his preparations he wasn't able to save Tony from ending up in the jail
    I have to say this, because I'm all excited. I started learning Italian. :D Yes, you read it right. I couldn't find anyone to help me translate lines for Tony into Italian, so I decided I have to start learning the language myself. Honestly, he's Italian, he must speak it more often (it's so sexy when he does!) and I don't want to rely on the google translator much. Feel free to laugh at me now. :)

We're not gonna laugh at you (at least i'm not). It just means you're going to the next level of dedication. I didn't know it was even possible but you've proved it is. I wouldn't be able to laugh, I know how hard it can be learning an extra language ( 1st Language: English 2nd: French (kinda, still learning) ).
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member

Wow! It's amazing, @Maladi777! It's how I learned English (I learned French in school) ;) I'd like also to learn Italian and Finnish when I'll be done with German and French. (I almost forgot French as I don't use this language :( ) So I'll not be laughing at you, it will help me to learn Italian together with you ;) Now I speak 4 languages - my native (Lithuanian), Russian, English and German and you'll not believe, but I use all these languages living in Germany :D Sometimes it drives me crazy :D
    We're not gonna laugh at you (at least i'm not). It just means you're going to the next level of dedication. I didn't know it was even possible but you've proved it is. I wouldn't be able to laugh, I know how hard it can be learning an extra language ( 1st Language: English 2nd: French (kinda, still learning) ).

The truth is I wanted to learn Italian since I was cca 20. So it's not really only Tony what motivates me, but he may have given me the last push. :) When it comes to education and self improvement, any reason is a good one, I suppose.
    Wow! It's amazing, @Maladi777! It's how I learned English (I learned French in school) ;) I'd like also to learn Italian and Finnish when I'll be done with German and French. (I almost forgot French as I don't use this language :( ) So I'll not be laughing at you, it will help me to learn Italian together with you ;) Now I speak 4 languages - my native (Lithuanian), Russian, English and German and you'll not believe, but I use all these languages living in Germany :D Sometimes it drives me crazy :D
    I learned Russian and German too, but I don't use those languages. I'm happy for you that you have the opportunity to use all languages you know and stay fluent. I'm so used to understanding English now that when I watched a video in Italian or listened to a song and didn't understand a word, it was driving me crazy. Had to do something about it. :)

heffners_orig.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member

The truth is I wanted to learn Italian since I was cca 20. So it's not really only Tony what motivates me, but he may have given me the last push. :) When it comes to education and self improvement, any reason is a good one, I suppose.
    I learned Russian and German too, but I don't use those languages. I'm happy for you that you have the opportunity to use all languages you know and stay fluent. I'm so used to understanding English now that when I watched a video in Italian or listened to a song and didn't understand a word, it was driving me crazy. Had to do something about it. :)

You need to hear that language... I think Italian also has dialects like German and other languages. I had many difficulties with that when I lived in Mainz (Swabian dialect) and here, where I live now people speak Pfälzisch (I don't know how to say English). However, my ears already used to this during 3 months :D I'm sure you'll learn Italian easy, it's not very difficult language ;) Here where I live we have many Italian Cafes and one of them is my favorite - they have very delicious ice-creams and milk shakes :blush: There work mostly Italians, so I can enjoy their Italian language when they talk to each other ;)
    edited August 2017

You need to hear that language... I think Italian also has dialects like German and other languages. I had many difficulties with that when I lived in Mainz (Swabian dialect) and here, where I live now people speak Pfälzisch (I don't know how to say English). However, my ears already used to this during 3 months :D I'm sure you'll learn Italian easy, it's not very difficult language ;) Here where I live we have many Italian Cafes and one of them is my favorite - they have very delicious ice-creams and milk shakes :blush: There work mostly Italians, so I can enjoy their Italian language when they talk to each other ;)

Yes, it has. For example the Sicilian is very different from the mainland Italian language from what I hear. In most language courses they usually teach you the version of the language that is spoken in the capital city. In my country we have dialects too, but we are a very small country, so the language differences are very small. Although in Brno, the second largest city in the Czech republic, they have a special slang. It's been a source of many jokes, especially aimed at the citizens of our capital - Prague, as these two cities have been unspoken rivals. :D

heffners_orig.jpg