Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ***SIGN UPS ARE OPEN***CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 2
Jetset%2BHuisstijl.png

GROUP PICTURE

None yet as of this moment

WHAT'S THE DEAL OF JETSET

A group of 10 twins, nicknamed 'the Jetsetters', are going on a cruise/reality game show. On the show, the group of Jetsetters will live in a luxurious setting on the vessel, named the Jetsetterette, and participate in Challenges to earn Simoleons to add to their winnings. The twist is: one of the 20 Sims has the role of the "Assassin", that person's task is to prevent the Challenges from succeeding and to send the other Jetsetters home, while trying at all cost not to be discovered.

GAMEPLAY

All of the real-life players send in a pair of twin Sims of themselves to be among the players going on board of the Jetsetterette, going to an unknown destination somewhere in Simnation. Whatever happens to the reallife players will affect what happens to the Sim. They will play Challenges to earn Simoleons and Clues to discover the identity of the Assassin among them. That Assassin will try to sabotage these Challenges. After the challenge, the Assassin will pick one of the others in the game to Eliminate and send back home. That person will be out of the game. This will continue until just 3 Sims are left in: 2 innocent Jetsetters and the Assassin.

CHALLENGES

Every Challenge will be some kind of game, puzzle or anything like that, in which the players will have to reach certain goals to earn Clues to the Assassin’s identity and/or to earn more money for their group winnings. Obviously, the Assassin will try to sabotage these Challenges, to prevent these Clues from leaking and the money from being earned. On some occassions the final earnings will be decided by the Assassin's result of the Challenge, leaving the result ambigious until the finale.

CLUES, IMMUNITY AND BLACK NOMINATIONS

Clues, Immunity and Black Nominations can be earned during Challenges. Each has a different effect when being earned by someone.

A Clue can be earned both by the group and individually. A Clue is a cryptical sentence, riddle or maybe a hidden detail in an Episode which refers to the Assassin's identity. A valuable, yet dangerous tool for Jetsetters, because the Assassin will do their best to either prevent them or make them misleading. Group Clues tend to be hidden, while a private Clue will be messaged to the rightful owner.
Immunity can be earned individually. It is exactly what is says on the tin: Immunity from being Nominated by the Assassin during the next Ranking. When you are not Nominated, you neither can be Eliminated. Something to keep your eye out for.
A Black Nomination is the opposite of Immunity: you are Nominated during the next Ranking. Besides that, a Black Nomination also puts you in the pool of potential players to be Eliminated, irregardless of your Ranking score. So watch out for these.

NOMINATIONS

After the Challenge, the Assassin will inform me privately about the players who could be a threat to his or her goal to remain undetected and Nominate them. The reasons can vary, from that person being too close to the Assassin’s identity to players who are doing too well on the Challenges, or any other reason he or she may have. Everybody who’s still in the game can receive a private message, telling them they've been Nominated. The players who are not Nominated are guaranteedly safe, while the others are in risk of getting Eliminated…

THE RANKING

When the Nominees are informed, each player will make their Ranking: they'll pick their top 3 suspects. If the actual Assassin is in the top 3 of somebody, that person will earn points: 1 point if the Assassin is on place 3, 2 points if they are on place 2 and 3 points if they are on place 1. The Nominated players who have earned the most points will safe themselves from Elimination. (unless, more than 50% of the total cast would get saved). The others, well, their luck is depending on the Assassin's mercy...
Everybody, Nominated or not, will do their ranking. This is because the points will also play an important role at the finale... >:)

ELIMINATION

The results of the Ranking will be told to the Assassin. They will have to pick their next victim out of the Nominees who weren't able to save themselves with the Ranking. The Eliminated player will be revealed in the Episode and is out of the game...

FINALE

Once a Jetsetter is Eliminated that doesn't mean they have no more influence on the ending of the Season. During the Finale, which will occur once only 3 Jetsetters are left, all the Sims can cast a vote on who they believe is the Assassin out of the finalists. The person with the most votes against them will lose, after which the Assassin will reveal themselves. Two scenarios can occur here:

- The Assassin is caught: Everything the Assassin earned goes straight back to the Jetsetter's winnings. The money will be divided among the Jetsetters according to the points they've earned by putting the Assassin in the Ranking.

- An innocent Jetsetter is caught: The Assassin keeps their winnings and the caught Jetsetter loses all their Ranking points. The money the Jetsetters have in their winnings will be divided among the remaining Jetsetters according to their point scores.

DIARY ROOM ENTRIES

DRE’s are messages your Sim will say in the Diary Room, directed straight to the people watching the show. These messages can be about anything, from game strategy to small talk, from issues with other Sims on board to random randomness! Please feel free to let your Sim’s personality truly speak here, so I can know more precisely how to let your Sims talk and act et cetera, and how the situation behind the scenes of the actual game goes on! This is also the reason why I would like to see a unique Sim; it makes the show more interesting and it is more fun to write, both for me and you – win-win! :D
A few rules:
- Please send in DRE's, even when it's once in a while; we wouldn’t want your Sim to be forgotten, would we? :wink:
- Please don’t give me a huge overload either. A maximum of 2 per episode, maybe 3 if the show reaches it's end.
- If you want to let a DRE actually happen in an episode, please follow these guidelines: split the DRE into two parts: one in which you'll describe the scene happening, and one in which you Sim reacts on it in the Diary Room. I feel most comfortable working like that.
- If I say “no more DRE’s beyond this point”, then I got the episode planned. Please safe your DRE for next episode…

THREAD RULES

Of course I can’t open this thread without a few rules, to keep things friendly over here.
- Always be nice to others on the thread. Thread other players with respect. Even though your Sims might want to lock other Sims up in a fridgeless little room, remove the pool ladders when they’re swimming or put a lot of carpets in front of their fireplaces, please be nice to the real life players.
- Play fair. Rather lose fairly than win with cheating.
- Don’t post pictures of messages of me only meant for you to see. It’s send only to you for a reason.
- HAVE FUN!!!

RESERVATIONS

A total of 10 twins will be competing in the third Season of Jetset, in combinations of F/M, M/M and F/F twins. For each F/F twin a M/M twin will be competing. Each combination will be featured at least twice.

If there are more than 10 reservations for the season, I am forced to handpick which players and twins will be competing! In case that happens, I will base my picks on the interestingness of the twins' personalities and how well they'll fit in with the others, and based on the level of activity of the real-life players in eventual previous Seasons they've competed in, if applicable. Can't judge a book by it's cover if I haven't seen it yet-protocol, you know ;).

FEMALE - MALE
- @ChocoCub (Choco)
- @CeltyGirly (Celty)
-
-

MALE - MALE
- @HayloHusky (Haylo)
-
-
-

FEMALE - FEMALE
- @twiddle3 (Twiddle)
- @Penguinwa101 (Penguin)
-
-

UNDECIDED
- @YJB19299 (Yannik)
- @Alleenmens (Alleen)
-
-

Season 3

Please take a look here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817846/jetset-season-3-cruise-tour-is-up-now/p1

Got any questions? Don't hesitate to ask! :smiley:

*the money earned is from the completely fictional Simoleon currency and will not actually be rewarded in real life upon the revelation in the Finale.[/font]
Banner.png
Post edited by M13Vulpecula on

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    EPISODES

:star: - EPISODE LIST / BRANTSTEELE PICTURES
    0,5 - CRUISE TOUR
    1 - TBA
    2 - TBA
    3 - TBA

Don't read past here if you don't want to get spoiled...

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

CURRENT GROUP PICTURE

None yet atm. ;)

Banner.png
    PLAYERS

TBA

SMILEY MEANING
    Challenge/Ranking Status
    :D Got all required things
    :neutral: Still need something...

Way of Elimination
    :cry: Eliminated in Gameplay
    :fearful: Quit
    :open_mouth: Sent to the audience (aka disqualified)

Rewards and Punishments
    :innocent: Immune
    :scream: Black Nomination
    :-1: Strike

Finale Status
    :star: A point in the Finale
    :rage: Vote Assassin
    :naughty: The Real Assassin!

VAULT CONTENTS

The One With ???: Jetsetters: §? --- Assassin: §?
    The One With The Total Amount: Jetsetters: §0--- Assassin: §0 --- Total: §0

TIME ZONES
    Does not include daylight saving time

GMT+9 :
    GMT+8 :
    GMT+7 :
    GMT+6 :
    GMT+5 :
    GMT+4 :
    GMT+3 :
    GMT+2 :
    GMT+1 : M13Vulpecula
    GMT+0 :
    GMT-1 :
    GMT-2 :
    GMT-3 :
    GMT-4 :
    GMT-5 :
    GMT-6 :
    GMT-7 :
    GMT-8 :
    GMT-9 :
    Banner.png
    Just in case...
    Banner.png
    And I'll take this one too.

Feel free to post! :)
    Banner.png
    The reservation list is from the Season 2 thread. If the players on it do not post on the thread during the next 72 hours, then I consider them to have lost interest and I'll remove them. They can still re-reserve though after that (for example, if they are currently on vacation and have no internet).

@YJB19299 @ChocoCub @Tigerblu11 @lovesstorms @CeltyGirly @x_MG_x @ninjakid150 @Alleenmens @twiddle3 @Penguinwa101 @HayloHusky
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited August 2017
    *barks at the new thread out of excitement*

Wurf Wurf!! Finally! :p

I'm technically still on vacation but I've got internet so yay! :D

Ooh, I almost forgot it's sims 2. No wonder why I couldn't find it in sims 3 stories & legacies page :o
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    *barks at the new thread put of excitement*

Yay, that's (p)awesome! :smiley:
    Banner.png

Hey, @M13Vulpecula I don't know if it's my Mac version of BodyShop or something else but whenever I'm loading my premade sim in CAS some outfits aren't showing up as those I have selected for them in Bodyshop. For example, if I selected a dress for my female sim in CAS as her formal wear, when I load her in CAS she'll have a different outfit on her. I know it's nothing but I don't know if there's a solution to it? :b
    ._.
    Hey, @M13Vulpecula I don't know if it's my Mac version of BodyShop or something else but whenever I'm loading my premade sim in CAS some outfits aren't showing up as those I have selected for them in Bodyshop. For example, if I selected a dress for my female sim in CAS as her formal wear, when I load her in CAS she'll have a different outfit on her. I know it's nothing but I don't know if there's a solution to it? :b

As far as I know there isn't, alas. :c But you could eventually take pictures and send me those with the app form, so I can put them on in-game. :)
    Banner.png
    As far as I know there isn't, alas. :c But you could eventually take pictures and send me those with the app form, so I can put them on in-game. :)

Thanks, I don't feel like bothering you too much but it seems to be the easiest way to do at the same time, thank goodness they didn't introduce custom colour wheel back in sims 2 days :p
    ._.
    BTW, your signature banner is GRANDE :D
    ._.

Thanks, I don't feel like bothering you too much but it seems to be the easiest way to do at the same time, thank goodness they didn't introduce custom colour wheel back in sims 2 days :p

That makes it a lot easier, haha. ;)
    Banner.png
    BTW, your signature banner is GRANDE :D

Haya, thanks ;) XD
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Can you do me a favor? Can you remove me from the reservations? I don't really have the Sims 2 and I kinda have second thoughts on what sims to submit
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Yay! Will get the pics of the girls to you later tonight!!!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I'm gonna make them right now so I don't forget since I'll be busy over the next few days.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    @M13Vulpecula

I have'nt got TS2 installed, So i cant make my sims. :'(

Will that be a problem?
    Christmas_Banner.png
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Can you do me a favor? Can you remove me from the reservations? I don't really have the Sims 2 and I kinda have second thoughts on what sims to submit

I could, but if you change your mind and settle down on an idea you could always give me a call (unless the season hasstarted already by then, that is). I could always create the Sims for you in Bodyshop, and if you do you can always give me a guideline description/image for me to follow. :)
    Banner.png
    Yay! Will get the pics of the girls to you later tonight!!!

That's sounding great! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    I'm gonna make them right now so I don't forget since I'll be busy over the next few days.

Okay, looking forward to see them. :) Don't forget to use Adult instead of Young Adult, since that's just college age. ;)
    Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    @M13Vulpecula

I have'nt got TS2 installed, So i cant make my sims. :'(

Will that be a problem?

Nope. :3
    You can give me a picture and/or description of their appearance, so I can use that as a guideline to create them in my own game. :)
    Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member

Okay, looking forward to see them. :) Don't forget to use Adult instead of Young Adult, since that's just college age. ;)

Yeah, I made them but my internet is down so I'll have to send them later. (Currently using data on my phone.) The second of my two sims doesn't look quite how I want him to... so maybe you can help with that once I send them to you.)

Yeah, I made them but my internet is down so I'll have to send them later. (Currently using data on my phone.) The second of my two sims doesn't look quite how I want him to... so maybe you can help with that once I send them to you.)

Oh, let's hope your internet will get fixed soon then. :o
    I'll see what I can mean for his appearance. :)
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    *barks at the new thread out of excitement*

Ooh, I almost forgot it's sims 2. No wonder why I couldn't find it in sims 3 stories & legacies page :o

Same. :lol: I was totally trying to find it under the sims 3 section.

Excited to see who gets to play and all the sets of twins!
    I have almost no idea for one sim, not to mention we have to submit two sims that are somewhat identical in appearance. But I can already imagine how working with twenty sims is going to be haha :p Lucky me, I only got six to work with at the moment :3
    ._.