Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

β™₯ Supernatural Island... β€‹πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ πŸ§šπŸ§ β€‹πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈβ€‹ πŸΊπŸ§›πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ=]

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

@SPARKY1922 Lol! :lol:
    It's the normal one but now that you say it, that's a Great Idea to edit that poster.

Thanks! @Greenb70 :mrgreen:
  • mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    I never post in here anymore really but I am bouncing around in my seat wanting to play this world. I've always loved every single world that you've made and the fact that you're making one CATERING to Supernaturals gives me the oomph to want to PLAY them again. It's not very fun playing a Supernatural when you're the only one in a very normal looking place, you know...

AHHHH I'M EXCITED TO SEE WHAT YOU DO!!!!
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Rflong7

A good idea that's a rarity for me lol
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I love your worlds! I will be checking this thread constantly now. I am so happy!
  • AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    I haven't been this excited since Christmas. I absolutely love your worlds and can't wait for this one.
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited August 2017
    Any more pictures?
    *puppy dog eyes*

I offer sustenance -

UdBuVPj.jpg4Hr4Kcj.jpg

<3<3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I β™‘ Pudding
    hahaha @Pary

I like your style :)
  • XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    This looks amazing! What expansions did you use? I really hope I am eligible to download it :o
    ahhh i'm dyingggggg i wanna play it nnoooowwwwww
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Gorgeous, I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

I miss the LOL button too @Rflong7
    It's really nice to be feeling excited about a new world again. I'm so glad to see you back in CAW <3
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I β™‘ Pudding
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I really need to get my new puter so I can play this when it is done. :)
    @Rflong7

Thanks for posting more pics always welcome :) the row of shops very world characteristic. I love the dock area and the fact it's going to be a show lot to boot-) Love the little island the grass is so lovely and green and the roads are gorgeous looking. I really like the foggy look so am wondering what season you are taking the pics in as I am hoping even summer/spring may remain a little gloomy too..
  • chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    Looks intriguing. Especially spa bulding with this red curtains.
    They makes whole building looks like meeting point of some ancient brotherhood where they make some bloody rituals. :D
    Thanks for Commenting, Everyone! :cookie:

I'm kinda stuck right now. I wanted the Church to be in the middle and kinda huge but I found out I don't like building anything Huge. I just loose interest. So, I don't know how I'll do it- I want it to be in the middle of town with the front ground as the Market/Festival and Cemetery around it. But... nothing so far. I'll just focus on some different lots for now. :)
    @Rflong7

Sorry you are feeling stuck and if I had to construct a lot like that I would never finish lol or if I did or would be a large square with an uninspiring roof stuck on it :) Could you get help from other creative players I am certain there would be many willing to help you with this?
    Hi :)

A little more work done... Mostly hidden islands, but a few lots too.

gWXCziR.jpg

zFRgnnn.jpg
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    It's like looking at a series of paintings. You have such a good eye for composition that makes the landscapes fit so beautifully with the building. Absolutely stunning results. More pics please, pretty please <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    @Rflong7

Stunning, beautiful pics and I second everything Bettyboop55 said :)
    @Rflong7

I am beyond pumped re this world every time you take more pics it's obvious coming along exactly how you have said you envision it.. just look how that moon lights up along the path with the gnarled tree and the way it gives off a beautiful eerie glow it reminds me of a supernatural yellow brick road theme :) I have been playing around with weather mods in 3 lately but honestly from what I have seen of your world so far in your pics I don't think I would bother with them. If you feel like the bloom is a little too much maybe a small tweak but I am the last one to advise with my none skill lol How are you feeling about the world in general now you must realize your mojo is back :)
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Love the way the trees stand out in relief in the moonlight. Really adds to the atmosphere <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    Goodness gracious, your images are so amazing... Do you touch them up in post or is this how the world ACTUALLY LOOKS on your computer?

(if this is how it actually looks, what kind of computer are you running?! i can't risk having a bunch of lots visible or shadows up too high or else gameplay takes a BIG dip...)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top