Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

K4sies' Showcase

K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
edited May 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone

Because I am finally a member I can finally show you guys my TS4 creations! I hope you'll enjoy what you see :)
Everything is up in the gallery. I'm called littlekasies there so - just if someone wants to know!
Be warned I use a lot of bb.moveobjects. However as of now I won't use CC in any of my build.
Post edited by K4sies on

Comments

• K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    edited August 2017
    Mountain Home
    • Lottype: 40x30
    • Price: 94.517 (with furniture)
    • bb.moveobjects: yes. Be sure to type in the cheat before you place the lot!

HEjbiSt.png
    tGhSnPN.png
    EqRZJvP.png
    3TJ5vDW.png

v5ed6ih.png
    4wpwvDV.png
    Rgce03P.png
    cyzYPyM.png

The lot features
    • a small pool
    • a BBQ space
    • a small modern kitchen
    • a big bathroom for two people
    • a basketball court at the back of the house
    Post edited by K4sies on
    edited August 2017
    Treehouse
    • Lottype: 40x30
    • Price: 187.338 (with furniture)
    • bb.moveobjects: yes. Be sure to type in the cheat before you place the lot!

F6V62V8.png

the garden
    NUqyZnO.png
    TmnKE8y.png
    nJcY2Kw.png
    qT3v7kv.png
    oVD6dX0.png
    A9GGN2c.png
    n4zFbfl.png

the house
    2Q6h15Z.png
    OryB7RK.png
    EYdJ4eW.png
    5CpgP8O.png
    0wOeHkn.png
    hdCLBrW.png
    YZ28SQx.png
    zKe5wbB.png
    pRcqVsE.png
    5Q6PgMy.png

The lot features
    • A gigantic garden with a lot of detail (can you find it all?)
    • a pool
    • a whirlpool
    • a BBQ space
    • lots of activities
    • lots of plants and green
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    It is nice that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :) The exterior design of both the Mountain home and the Treehouse and the layout of the builds looks so very nice! Very nice outdoors areas in the builds! The garden areas in the Treehouse build look so very, very pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating in the folly in the midst of the very pretty floral,setting! The water fountains and sculptures look very nice in the home. The sims will have fun playing basketball there. Very nice upper patio for sims to enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the picnic table and looking out at the views. The wooden wall textures used in the build look great. Very nice outdoors dining gazebo is the Mountain Home build! Sims will enjoy eating meals in the outdoors air. The lilypads pool looks great! The candles are pretty ok the edges of the water! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of both of the homes!
    They are both very nice homes! :)
    edited August 2017
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is nice that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :) The exterior design of both the Mountain home and the Treehouse and the layout of the builds looks so very nice! Very nice outdoors areas in the builds! The garden areas in the Treehouse build look so very, very pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating in the folly in the midst of the very pretty floral,setting! The water fountains and sculptures look very nice in the home. The sims will have fun playing basketball there. Very nice upper patio for sims to enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the picnic table and looking out at the views. The wooden wall textures used in the build look great. Very nice outdoors dining gazebo is the Mountain Home build! Sims will enjoy eating meals in the outdoors air. The lilypads pool looks great! The candles are pretty ok the edges of the water! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of both of the homes!
    They are both very nice homes! :)

Thank you rosemow :) It means a lot hearing that from you. I appreciate your kind words and hope you'll like the builds that will follow, too!

edited August 2017
    Work in progress

ZBCd2hs.png
    9dTISgw.png
    Post edited by K4sies on
  • FunkycormFunkycorm Posts: 50 Member
    They all look awesome!
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior ! The balconies and front porch look great! The flower box windows and the flowers /plants along the edges of the home look so pretty! The bird bath is a nice touch there. Very nice sitting nook with the trellis roofing, statue, and the flowers either sides of the seat bench. It looks very pretty!
    The home is looking great! :)
    Part of my Rebuild the whole save and populate it with people - then restart the bob pancakes legacy challenge project :D

Café

gWUc7Pg.png
    E7o0fUB.png
    UHSl34n.png
    vq46uRi.png
    0k2fm88.png
    The Cafe looks very nice! :) Very nice curved roofing! The outdoors sitting and chatting area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the patterned seating having a drink with their friends in the outdoors air. The aquarium table looks great there and the patterned floor rug adds a nice touch. The floral arch near the door is pretty for sims to walk under! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the cafe. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up there fior sims to enjoy dining at, and the flowers are nice touches on the table tops. The llamas wall picture looks great on the wall.
    Sims will enjoy dining at the cafe :)