Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    So excited to be here with everybody! Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. <3
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Warm welcome to @The_Dismal_Scientist and @ScarletPipper . Very happy you joined the team and looking forward to seeing your creations :smiley:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @ScarletPipper and @The_Dismal_Scientist , welcome to our team, very glad to have you and look forward to seeing your creations.

@Glenkarri , we will miss you Vicki!
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    New team members! That is awesome! And sorry to see Glenkarri going inactive, but hopefully she won't be a stranger! Looks like Madame Secretary got everything moved and unpacked, so here's hoping August is a great month! Love, Zoo
    oow785m
  • simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    > fill out this form? For additional information!
    > Sim/Household, Sims 4 Request Form
    > Username:simlover 1992
    > Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    > Gender : female
    > Age: young adult
    > Skin color tan
    > Hair color: black
    > Aspiration​: close to sims 2 if u can
    > ​Bonus Trait: ?
    > Traits: cheerful and family orientated
    > Name desired (optional):
    > Which EPs and SPs do you have? parenthood and bowling night and vintage glamour
    > Link to reference pics (optional): pics from above
    > Is communication required before the creator begins work?
    > Additional instructions? none
    > > fill out this form? For additional information!
    > Sim/Household, Sims 4 Request Form
    > Username:simlover 1992
    > Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    > Age: young adult
    > Skin color white
    > Hair color: red
    > Aspiration​: close to sims 2 if u can
    > ​Bonus Trait: ?
    > Traits: childish and flirty
    > Name desired (optional):
    > Which EPs and SPs do you have? parenthood and bowling night and vintage glamour
    > Link to reference pics (optional): pics from above
    > Is communication required before the creator begins work?
    > Additional instructions? none
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited August 2017
    @SPARKY1922 Hello again! Your request has also been added. I'm here to help if you need anything. :)

@simlover19 Perfect! I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited August 2017
    suepea wrote: »
    I have been MIA for way too long but I'm stepping in to claim this:

Date: June 19, 2017
    Username: Kaztomp
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Park for Windenburg, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thanks to all my team mates for their patience while I was AWOL. Kaztomp, I will be contacting you to let you know I'm taking on your build request. I'm looking forward to working on this build for you!

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited August 2017
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    I have been MIA for way too long but I'm stepping in to claim this:

Date: June 19, 2017
    Username: Kaztomp
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Park for Windenburg, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thanks to all my team mates for their patience while I was AWOL. Kaztomp, I will be contacting you to let you know I'm taking on your build request. I'm looking forward to working on this build for you!

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

I am sooo excited about this - like ridiculously excited!

My first request and NOW I understand what all the fuss was about when getting DNA to build a creation for you! DNA ROCKS!

@suepea I received your message and replied.. I am so very, very happy you chose to take on this request and looking forward to seeing your creativeness in the flesh (so to speak - lol).. really love your backstory and now considering how to implement it in my game - YAAY!!

@Glenkarri - when I saw that you had retired I was gobsmacked and a wee bit sad.. but I am happy for you and hope that all is good and right in your life and that you will continue to be involved in the Sims community <3<3 ... you will be missed by all at DNA and those of us who count you as a friend. Much love to you sweetheart <3<3
    > @DNARequestTeam said:

> @simlover19 Perfect! I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    thank u again =)
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Glenkarri, it is sad that you are retiring but I do hope that all will be well for you and yours on your adventures through life. Dont forget all of us here both clients and team members love you and will miss you. We do hope that you will check in on us from time to time to see all the wonderful creations being made, friends saying hello and perhaps a spot of tea before you head off into the wild blue yonder again. ~Lots of love, EBG9 ~^_^~
    6ee021956d6cf3ab99dced6ea08d9c1f--dear-sister-on-sunday.jpg
    :) :) :)
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Madame Secretary, Just to let you know, I've updated my request from a Community Lot Request to a Residential Lot Request.
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    My sincere thanks to everyone here and your lovely words. Don't worry I am still about and watching all the lovely creations that come through DNA. Welcome to the Team ScarletPipper and The_Dismal_Scientist, I know you will have lots of fun here, take care everyone and Happy Simming :););)
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member

WindenburgHeath_zpsj6xhlwhg.png

@Kaztomp and all:
    Your park is ready!
    Here's a video preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxocDLrvaDQ

Read the story here
    DL the lot here
    DL the Sims here
    h2xmsbl]
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Username: Storietime
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Rustic Farmhouse
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have everything apart from Showtime, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff and Movie stuff. Ifs it any help, I have Monte Vista world, Dragon Valley, Aurora Skies, Barnacle Bay and Midnight Hollow
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: Somewhere between 2 and 5, depending on space
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The master bedroom should be upstairs (on the 2nd story of the house, not the ground floor) and should have its own en suite bathroom. The colours should be mostly neutral, its for a young married couple, and it should have a pet bed somewhere too for the family's pet dog.
    The second bedroom should be a nursery, something suitable for any gender of baby. I'd like a nice comfy chair and a bookcase in the nursery too, the female sim loves to read and I imagine she'd like to read to her baby too.
    Any other bedrooms would be great for visiting family members, since they live in other worlds. Any type of decoration would be nice, but they wouldn't need en-suites or balconies etc.
    Number of bathrooms: A half bathroom downstairs, a full bathroom upstairs and the master bedroom's en suite. Any more is absolutely fine
    Favorite color schemes: The outdoors should be stone or masonry, and indoors should be neutral colours mostly. I made a pinterest folder of the type of house and colours that I like, so that may give a better idea.
    Colors you dislike: Bright colours. I don't mind softer tones of any colour like grey, brown, soft pink even but I don't really like bright red, bright green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have pretty much all Store sets and some of the world's too (I listed them above). I really love the ivy / moss stuff that comes with the outdoor market set (I think it's that set) and if possible I'd like the chicken coop and the cow corral to be used, if there's enough space. If not, just the chicken coop will do
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Its for a custom world that's very English based. Bright green terrain, overlooking an equestrian centre. This will be the house belonging with that equestrian centre, so its a farmhouse type of thing. The lot is 50x50 and completely flat, so the same size lot in any world should be okay to build it on
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/callixtasims/farmhouse/
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'm looking for an old rustic farmhouse sort of feel. I saved the folder above just for idea, the creator doesn't have to build to any reference that I saved. They're just to give an idea of the sort of thing I want.
    A greenhouse (if possible attached to the house) would be great, it doesn't need to be big..just big enough for a few buydebug herbs for the male sim to use in his cooking. The kitchen should be nice and big enough to cook for lots of sims since they have a lot of friends round. A study / office area would be nice, especially one with windows to look outside at all the trees. It doesn't need anything like a swimming pool, hot tub etc but I'm more than okay for them to be placed.
    A flowering garden (from the build mode) would be nice too, the male sim has the outdoors trait so he loves to be outside. And they have a dog too who likes to spend time napping outside in the sun.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? It isn't required but I can answer any questions or take in-game photos of the world / lot in question if needed :)
    Additional instructions? Thank you to whoever claims this!
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Hi, everyone! I am really looking forward to a new creation! Romagi made me a beach house last time and it was perfect! Today, I am requesting something a little different.

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Stephsteb
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Anyone who grabs it first ;)
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional/Family with sunken living room
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all but I do NOT use Into The Future, Pets, or 70s, 80s, 90s stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 x 40
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 3 (1 master, 1 kids, and one butler)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I like a minimalist style
    Number of bathrooms:3
    Favorite color schemes: orange/peach, red, or teal
    Colors you dislike: gray, spiceberry
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all store items so any is fine
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): 0
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lucky Palms but I play a lot of custom worlds
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Fishing pond, you can use your imagination for the rest
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, but I am always open for communication
    Additional instructions? I love to see the builder's creativity so go wild! I am always amazed by the builders here <3
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member

@suepea - the story, the characters, the place - I watched the video - I was literally smiling & crying at the same time! You made this happen - you brought life to something that was lifeless and in the process, brought joy to me and the many others who will enjoy the tale of the Green and Bleue families. Windenburg Heath is at the heart of their lives and through it, I can bring something extraordinary to my game - with the help of your beautiful Bleue family! Thank you doesn't seem sufficient but they are the words which keep running through my mind every time I think of the effort, creativeness, love and soul you put into creating this magnificent masterpiece!

Thank you, thank you, thank you <3<3

PS. I truly hope you continue utilising Sims as an outlet for your creative genius :)<3

PPS. I don't know how I did it - too many tabs open I guess - but I mistakenly posted this comment over in the other thread (Sims 4 Lots) - but to be honest? I would happily post this comment in a million threads, if it meant people could enjoy your beautiful creation and the amazing story that goes with it!!! <3<3<3

Hello @Homeworker , your shell is now available for download. Hope you like it and have lots of fun personalizing the interior. It's the perfect home for a large family, and lots of room for 100 Baby Challenges since there are 3 levels to work with including a walk-out basement. Comes fully landscaped including a large pool, hot tub, outdoor dining and multi-level patios. No need to go on vacation with this home, lol. Garages have room for 6 cars, plus additional cars can be placed on the long driveway - perfect for teens to have their own rides :smiley:

Download ***** Pictures

qNE0ops.jpg

• ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Great creations by suepea and soocoolsim!!

Love the park, Sue P! I watched the video and it is obvious that there are SO many great and fun things for Sims to do in that park!

And that shell is perfect, soocoolsim! I looked at that request and your photo shows that you captured just what the requester asked for and more!

Great work, team D.N.A.!!
    oow785m

A beautiful park @suepea . So glad you came out of hiatus to claim this request. Well done on the video too. A fun lot for sims to enjoy :smiley:

Thanks @ZooProfessor3 . It was a great change creating a shell without worrying about furnishing. Hope folks download and enjoy making the interiors their own personalized work of art :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Kylieb191, Ashbury House is Ready!

New Construction, move in ready, just like a real life home. Spacious 5 bedroom, 4.5 baths with a walkout basement and 3 car garage. Kitchens and baths installed. Some wall lighting, paint and woodworking. Light landscaping featuring a rock pool with slide and bar. Yours to decorate and furnish! DNA request for Kylieb191 ~ no CC or CAP ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9122987

Media: https://imgur.com/gallery/c7XjS

flxF75a.jpg

More here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15938509/#Comment_15938509

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Beautiful Park @suepea! So many fun things to do there!

@soocoolsim, Amazing recreation! Great use of everything available to get all the levels in! You rock! :mrgreen: