Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

start a legacy challenge together

Comments

• StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    I'm trying to decide if I want to go back to posting 2 chapters a day so that these legacy chapters aren't pushed back so far by my other stories. At this point, it will be Sunday before my latest chapter gets published!
    @allysimbuilds Here's how I did the cowplant fence in Drifter...

01-19-17_2-05-20c2a0pm.jpg?w=700&h=371
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I'm trying to decide if I want to go back to posting 2 chapters a day so that these legacy chapters aren't pushed back so far by my other stories. At this point, it will be Sunday before my latest chapter gets published!

I just decided to post when I feel like it for this story because content is content! :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @Rainydayz179 Ah yes, cowplant fencing...fence?...fenced?...containment. Technically I've done that for the Labeikovsky family but never thought to lock the stupid gate. I mean, duh? I guess when you're busy thinking about other things the "intricacies" escape you. As far as Mid-Life Crisis Robinson-Rocco is concerned (geeze that's a mouthful)...jury is still out! Also, don't feel pressured to catch up. I think the whole point is to have fun, right? lol. That being said, wouldn't mind two posts a day for Elise... :D
    @Meggles @allysimbuilds I don't know what to do about posts. I guess if I end up with a ton of unpublished ones I'll start doing 2 a day. I've always found it frustrating when I get super far ahead of myself because I can't talk about what's going on. When I had triplets recently in my Whim challenge I about lost my mind waiting a week before everyone caught up! At the same time though if I get into a funk and don't feel like playing for a few days it's nice to have pre-written stuff. Who knows?! LOL
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @Rainydayz179 I always left myself notes from the future when that happens or allude to these things happening. It made me laugh and I could tease the readers in the comments. :)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Meggles wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 I always left myself notes from the future when that happens or allude to these things happening. It made me laugh and I could tease the readers in the comments. :)

True! I've done that before too. Today I discovered that a kid I thought was a girl turned out to be a boy... long story. So I had to go back to that chapter and strike through all of the places I refer to him being a girl! :D
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    edited August 2017
    *tries to think of something witty* *fails* ......Blog.

I'll be adding to the Generation II---Part Two post when I update, until it gets too long and I start Part 3. :)

Yus, moar chapters!

I'll be adding to the Generation II---Part Two post when I update, until it gets too long and I start Part 3. :)

I feel so bad for you... but at the same time, I was laughing so hard I was crying! If anything, your pain is very entertaining. The messes thing though? OMG driving me nuts! But it did make it easy for the dad to get the discipline thing quickly for his aspiration. The toddler seriously did 3 messes in a row!
    Yus, moar chapters!

Yea... at this point this is like the only thing I'm playing so there's that. LOL
  • ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member

I vote 2 chapters ^_^
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums

Followed your blog! I love your commentary style!
    4s8gctV.png
    Arrowleaf wrote: »

Followed your blog! I love your commentary style!

Really? O.O I think it's rather sloppy and boring, myself, but I dunno how to write it any other way.
    edited August 2017

Really? O.O I think it's rather sloppy and boring, myself, but I dunno how to write it any other way.

Yes. I think you're rather funny. ^_^

We're all are our harshest critics though, so don't be hard on yourself if you can help it. I think you're doing a good job!

Post edited by Arrowleaf on
    4s8gctV.png
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @SimQueenie9 I followed your blog earlier, too. Don't be so hard on yourself; you're pretty funny! Writing isn't something anyone is "good at." It's a skill that needs developed, just like in the sims. The more you read and write, the better you get at writing. Don't give up! Never surrender!
    Arrowleaf wrote: »
    I vote 2 chapters ^_^

I'm thinking I'll start doing 2 tomorrow. I'm so far ahead. I think chapter 2 publishes tomorrow and I'm about to write 5. Sheesh.

@SimQueenie9 I totally agree with @Arrowleaf and @allysimbuilds that your commentary is hilarious! :D I want more!
    Thanks, guys. :3 I'll be updating soon.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    I am lurking right now, and have read all of the posts and stories. Great work everyone! Will have to re-read Pinstar's legacy rules, but this looks like fun!
    @SoulGal7: Will you be joining us? O:
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    I am lurking right now, and have read all of the posts and stories. Great work everyone! Will have to re-read Pinstar's legacy rules, but this looks like fun!

Technically the only rules are that it's a matriarchy and starts in Willow Creek. I broke the Willow Creek one and then decided to go crazy and do the whole scored legacy out of it. :D
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    You guys make me want to make this a story pr diary on my blog!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »

Pleeeeeeease? :3 *bats eyelashes*
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »

Pleeeeeeease? :3 *bats eyelashes*

I might have to start over though since I've deleted my screenshots :(
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited August 2017
    @swcheppes: O-O Couldn't you copy your screenshots from the forum posts?
    @Rainydayz179: On your blog, you have 1.0-1.3, and then it skips to 1.5; what happened to 1.4? And was 1.5's title supposed to be "Elise Does a Little Parenting"?