Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• tiamiatiamia Posts: 63 Member
    Besides the other Sims games, I mainly spend time playing either Danganronpa or Ace Attorney.
    tumblr_n3rku5LZwi1r7y61oo1_500.gif
  • MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    Sometimes I still play Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 which used to be a big part of my childhood as well as The Sims 1 :D That game is gold!
    cha cha cha
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    The Long Dark
    Subnautica
    Prey( almost at the end)
    The Surge
    Rocket League
    Planet Coaster
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • VapeMaster420x69VapeMaster420x69 Posts: 13 New Member
    cities skylines
  • SchnapsPeachSchnapsPeach Posts: 58 Member
    Guild Wars 2
    Vanilla WoW
    Stardew Valley
    Anno 1404
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited June 2017
    Currently been playing:
    • Final Fantasy XIV
    • Final Fantasy XV
    • Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 and 2.8
    • Mystic Messenger (I absolutely love that game!)
    • Life Is Strange

Hmm that's all I can think of. The sims and final fantasy are my biggest passions though.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • harun789harun789 Posts: 240 Member
    all the need for speed games and call of duty zombies.
    latest?cb=20160515183412
  • LizzyX4LizzyX4 Posts: 69 Member
    > @BethanyShone said:
    > At the minute mainly Skyrim or Assassins Creed :)

This is me. Those are two of my favorite console games. I also like Red Dead Redemption. I recently played Professor Layton on an airplane trip and that was pretty good too.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    I'm playing,

Skyrim
    Fallout 4
    Rising World
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited July 2017
    A lot of Nintendo franchises - Pokemon, Zelda, Mario Kart, etc. Otherwise, Kingdom Hearts, and sometimes some anime games.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • DellaDella Posts: 80 Member
    I play a lot of different games, but here are the ones I play the most!

PC:
    Skyrim SE (I have Oldrim for PS3 but only play Skyrim on PC nowadays)
    WWE 2K16 (What? It's a guilty pleasure!)
    The Movies
    Devil May Cry 3 SE
    Devil May Cry 4

Nintendo DS:
    Pokemon Platinum

Wii:
    Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Kirby's Epic Yarn

Playstation 3:
    Tekken 6
    Tekken Tag 2
    Dynasty Warriors 6
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    Trying to finish The Wolf Amoung Us
    Trying to understand Mount And Blade
    Playing Prison Architect
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2017
    Aside from Sims titles I play a number of the titles from the current RPG renaissance -- Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, the Harebrained Shadowrun titles, etc. Alongside that I also play Overwatch, Street Fighter V, Darkest Dungeon, Cities: Skylines and Guild Wars 2 regularly.
  • gloriajackgloriajack Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi there, I have played Sims which was my first game. Now I am planning to buy a game for my new PC. While discussing with my friend, he suggested me https://www.instant-gaming.com/de/636-buy-key-battlenet-overwatch-origins-edition/. If you have any suggestions please tell me. Thanks in advance.
  • Chuck_DegenerateChuck_Degenerate Posts: 44 Member
    Haven't been playing anything super new, but I'm currently working through my NG+ run of Persona 5. I'm also tempted to play both RE4 and RE7 again for the fifth time. :tongue: Meanwhile, I have plenty of games that have been sitting on my Steam account for years that I've never even touched...
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I haven't been playing many games besides the Sims 4 lately, but I was playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and a little while ago!
  • MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    Lately I've been obsessed with Cities: Skylines.
    cha cha cha
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    Marvel Heroes and Path of Exile.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Project CARS
    Need For Speed Most Wanted

In roughly 69 days, I'll be adding Project CARS 2 to the list.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    Oh man, what other games DON'T I play? haha. I love World of Warcraft, and for non PC I have a Raspberry Pi with tons of retro games, an xbox I rarely play xD
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I'm currently going through the Uncharted series.
  • ShadowGirl2017ShadowGirl2017 Posts: 41 Member
    I love playing simple games that usually are very peaceful, like Stardew Valley. I'm on my 4th year and have not gotten like an upgraded pick. Lol. I also play Minecraft, Terraria, Roblox, Meadow, Shelter 2, Dog Sled Saga. Geometry Dash, Pet World 3D, Star Stables, lol ok I play a lot of games I'm gonna stop there.
    I usually let my sims have their imaginary friends but once they become teenagers the imaginary friends get in the way. I never learn. B)
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    -Criminal Case (a hidden object game. Love those!)
    -Angry Birds
    -Toy Blast
    And Pocket Frogs on my iPod touch. The other 3 are on my phone. Heh. Most days I'm too busy with crafts to play though. :lol:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Well I'm currently replaying Bully (Canis Canem Edit) I like games like Heavyrain, Beyond Two Souls, La Noire, the whole Resident Evil series, but I don't have any new games or any that excite me.

EEEEP!!!! Your siggy!!! <3<3<3

Okay......lol....sorry....I have played Skyrim, but haven't gotten back to it in God only knows how long........currently playing Tomb Raider (rise of the tomb raider I think? Its the anniversary one....). I have played Murdered: Soul Suspect and that one was pretty freaking awesome. The demons in that game are hard to beat!! I also have Witcher 3 and Assassins Creed Black Flag that I hadn't had a chance to play yet.
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Lately, I've been playing a lot of RimWorld and Splatoon 2.