Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mad-ly In Love (A Sims 4 Bachelor Challenge) Day 6 on 7/31

Comments

• thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Hello everyone. I was planning on doing the chapter today, but unfortunately something came up and I'm not able to. I'm really sorry and I hate to do this to you guys. I'll try to get it out sometime this week, but I can't guarantee it since I work. :pensive: I'm sorry. I'll post the results of the poll once I'm on my computer just so you know who'll be going on the group date.
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Interesting thing you have here, love! I gotta say that Harper and Stefan are my favorites so far! I hope they're included on the date! Great story <3
    Interesting thing you have here, love! I gotta say that Harper and Stefan are my favorites so far! I hope they're included on the date! Great story <3

Thank you!! <3 I'm glad you got around to reading and that you enjoyed it. :)
    edited July 2017
    ANNOUNCEMENT

The chapter will be up shortly! I wouldn't have been able to have gotten it out today if it weren't for the help of the lovely @Arrowleaf (seriously, she's great. I dunno what I'd do without her. Go read her legacy, it's the best legacy I've ever read, no lie!). She played for me today since I was quite busy, and took all of the photos! (That's also why their eyes will look different in today's chapter, in case you're wondering!)

I also forgot to post the results from the vote last week, but here they are!

ZUiqRDc.png

Since only 4 are allowed, and there is a tie between two yet again, I had @Arrowleaf break the tie for us. She went with Christin, so the four going on the group date will be Harper, Christin, Stefan, and Skye. :blush:

Here are a few bloopers for the chapter coming out later on today:
    brxYK9U.jpg

rdwCQV8.jpg

GWjulXF.jpg

The day started off with a fire, caused by Stefan cooking at the grill. But luckily Maddox was there to save the day (and be pretty hot while doing it). :lol:

Christin: "What do we do?!"

Harper: "I don't know!"
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Day 6 is here! Thank you all for being so patient and understanding. And another big thanks to @Arrowleaf. <3 Enjoy.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oh I've just started reading this!! Loving it so much, I really like these reality show challenges :D
    Oh and Maddox is sooo cute!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I guess it's obvious that Serena will be leaving next. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Oh I've just started reading this!! Loving it so much, I really like these reality show challenges :D
    Oh and Maddox is sooo cute!

Oh yay! I'm so glad to have another reader. I'm glad you like it! And lol, everyone seems to agree on your opinion of Maddox. Thank you so much! I think he's up for download, but once I'm positive, I'll link him for you all to use! (I want some pics of him in all your games though! ;) )

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I guess it's obvious that Serena will be leaving next. :D

I'm not completely sure myself. I haven't checked the relationship points since I need to re-transfer the copied save files from @Arrowleaf's game into mine :lol:
    Good update! I'm still holding on to Stefan as my favorite, haha!

Thank you! I'm glad you're still enjoying it! :blush: it's nice having you here <3
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

Isn't he cute? ^^ The sim does exist in rl as well but he's into women :p (hopefully me :D )
    Sonschi wrote: »

Isn't he cute? ^^ The sim does exist in rl as well but he's into women :p (hopefully me :D )

Oh who?

Oh who?

A guy I wish was my boyfriend but it's complicated :s
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh gosh, Harper and Maddox looks so cute together :love: Hopefully she gets a chance to teach him how to surf :wink:
    HBRh4vc.jpg

Oh who?

A guy I wish was my boyfriend but it's complicated :s

Hahah, awww. I hope it all works out for the best :)
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    Oh gosh, Harper and Maddox looks so cute together :love: Hopefully she gets a chance to teach him how to surf :wink:

I wish they had surfing in sims 4! That would be cool. More hobbies and stuff. :)
    Omg I'd love him in my game, yes please link me when you can! I actually have a sim similar to him that I made a while a go with the same hair and jacket! :D but Maddox is way cuter!
    I'm totally shipping him with one of the contestants but I'm not going to say who! Haha :smiley:

Omg I'd love him in my game, yes please link me when you can! I actually have a sim similar to him that I made a while a go with the same hair and jacket! :D but Maddox is way cuter!
    I'm totally shipping him with one of the contestants but I'm not going to say who! Haha :smiley:

I will do it as soon as I can! I'm glad you like him so much, thank you! :relaxed: And lol, you don't have to say who if you don't wanna, but no one will be upset if you do! Just don't want you to be afraid to voice your thoughts and opinions :) everyone is nice here! :lol:
    edited August 2017

I will do it as soon as I can! I'm glad you like him so much, thank you! :relaxed: And lol, you don't have to say who if you don't wanna, but no one will be upset if you do! Just don't want you to be afraid to voice your thoughts and opinions :) everyone is nice here! :lol:

Ok! I will tell you who...I really hope it doesn't upset anyone!! Lol. :D

I really like Harper, she's awesome and I love her tattoos. I think they'd be so cute together! I loved the picture of them with the piano!!

Thank you! I'm glad you're still enjoying it! :blush: it's nice having you here <3

Yes, I'm interested in this competition :tongue: I will see it to it's end and vote whenever I can to keep my favorites in! You're doing it very well <3

Good luck with that! :lol:

I really like Harper, she's awesome and I love her tattoos. I think they'd be so cute together! I loved the picture of them with the piano!!

Don't worry, I doubt it would! Everyone here is friendly, I promise lol I'm sure her creator will be happy to hear that :)@cind3r3lla

Yes, I'm interested in this competition :tongue: I will see it to it's end and vote whenever I can to keep my favorites in! You're doing it very well <3

Awww! Hahah, thank you so much, love! I'm glad you're voting as well, it'll help! <3

Thanks ^^ He mustn't find out though that I made his simself. And gay. :|:D
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member

Aw, that's awesome. I'm happy that you like her :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg

Thanks ^^ He mustn't find out though that I made his simself. And gay. :|:D

Hahahahah :joy: