Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Diesel worth getting?

2...Next

Comments

• OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    I have to admit, I got this when I bought a lot of EPs and SPs, and this was included (along with Sweet Treats), and I was just gonna resell those two.

However, now I think I'm just gonna go ahead and install Diesel Stuff; sounds pretty awesome! (Might even do the Katy Perry one, too, lol).
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I love it, it's my favourite stuff pack. Finally, nice jeans for men. Just a shame they didn't make them for teen boys too.
    I'd feel a bit inappropriate with teens in undies that fit like the guys' Diesel underwear does. But yeah - I'd like more teen fashions in general.
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited October 2015
    Duplicate post...sorry!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Beck1590Beck1590 Posts: 145 Member
    Absolutely - out of the stuff packs Diesel is my absolute favorite. It gives a beautiful range of modern looking jeans and attire for your sims to wear and for me that's important I like my Sims to look in modern style and awesome! So yeah I'd say it's worth it.
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    I really only want Diesel for the clothes. While I think the furniture is okay, I just really love the clothes. I think they're so cool and modern.
  • RealBamahiRealBamahi Posts: 24 Member
    In all honesty it is worth it if you use it in your game if you know you won't use the item in your game than don't buy it tbh
    Welcome to my Virtual Wonderland!
    -
    Follow my journey

Youtube
    Instagram
    Twitter
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    I actually like this pack. I used objects from it to put in my garden. If you have The Future pack you can incorporate some of those objects-like the gas pump-into a retro look on the terrace of a future home. I did that too. Looked really cool.
  • MpartMpart Posts: 115 Member
    In my personal opinion, I really love the content in the pack that comes for male sims.
    t2W9HAW.png

Mpart's Builds; Taking Requests (Indefinite Hiatus)
  • MineWarsMineWars Posts: 16 Member
    I use it for the clothing and exchange downloading to be honest