Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hahaha! You all give up! Inferior weaklings! I am the best after all!

You only gave one hint. I mean, I can try to list all the DC villains I know but that's gonna take some time.

I mean, how many hints do I have to give? I said it's the same last name as a female DC villan and Zinnia went back a found my last initial is K. Would you like it wrapped up with a bow? :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited August 2017
    dZQV0KP.png
    It's not even in alphabetical order.

Kelly, maybe?
    unknown.png
    dZQV0KP.png
    It's not even in alphabetical order.

Kelly, maybe?

Nope
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    edited August 2017

You only gave one hint. I mean, I can try to list all the DC villains I know but that's gonna take some time.

I mean, how many hints do I have to give? I said it's the same last name as a female DC villan and Zinnia went back a found my last initial is K. Would you like it wrapped up with a bow? :p

Ahaha, the first thing that came to my mind was Killer Frost. XD Karusil? Oh, it's the same last name... So, we're going by their human names then... Hmm.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Ahaha, the first thing that came to my mind was Killer Frost. XD Karusil?

Killer Frost was my mom's maiden name :joy:

@Zinniavanilla https://alphabetizer.org
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Last time i laughed so hard my stomach hurt was the other day when i watched Cypher's undertale corruptions. The one part that gets me is when he goes to a save point and it says "The conveir keeps speeding up, until you get sick. THEN PET IT AFFECTIONITELY." (ignore my spelling)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @DeKay Oh! I have an answer!
    So in this game MMO game I play, there is a rare enemy that can invade you randomly in any mission. Anyway, he happened to spawn and I was trying to use the mission chat to warn the other players I was playing with. instead I accidentally spoke into a chat I had with some random guy I traded with earlier.
    "STALKER!"
    He never encountered the enemy... it was awkward. I couldn't stop laughing though.
    unknown.png
    @DeKay Oh! I have an answer!
    So in this game MMO game I play, there is a rare enemy that can invade you randomly in any mission. Anyway, he happened to spawn and I was trying to use the mission chat to warn the other players I was playing with. instead I accidentally spoke into a chat I had with some random guy I traded with earlier.
    "STALKER!"
    He never encountered the enemy... it was awkward. I couldn't stop laughing though.

LOL!!!
    832XG3D.gif
    Serious question to those of you without misophonia: do you enjoy eating/chewing sounds? Would you be upset if they were muffled/ removed from tv shows? I was watching a travel show and the host was biting into raw rakkyo and it was like they'd jammed the mic right in his face to really capture that "crunch". After I'd finished screaming at my tv, it made me wonder. I can't imagine that being particularly pleasant even if I didn't have misophonia.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Serious question to those of you without misophonia: do you enjoy eating/chewing sounds? Would you be upset if they were muffled/ removed from tv shows? I was watching a travel show and the host was biting into raw rakkyo and it was like they'd jammed the mic right in his face to really capture that "crunch". After I'd finished screaming at my tv, it made me wonder. I can't imagine that being particularly pleasant even if I didn't have misophonia.

I like those crunchy sounds like when you might on a chip. I wouldn't say I enjoy it but I would get kinda mad if someone chews on a chip but it's muted. It's kinda nice to listen to for me, but of course, it will get annoying if they repeat it over and over again. But just one chew/crunch won't annoy me at all and I would very much like that.
    832XG3D.gif

I like those crunchy sounds like when you might on a chip. I wouldn't say I enjoy it but I would get kinda mad if someone chews on a chip but it's muted. It's kinda nice to listen to for me, but of course, it will get annoying if they repeat it over and over again. But just one chew/crunch won't annoy me at all and I would very much like that.

Huh. You're weird. :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Huh. You're weird. :p

Nah, you're weird. :tongue:
    832XG3D.gif
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Hi hi :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
    Just to get back on track,...I see a lot to catch up with since my last post. Reading it I decided, Lot of cute jokes as usual. You all hang out so much together, you begin to sound like family lol. :D
    Have we a Question of the day,
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »
    Just to get back on track,...I see a lot to catch up with since my last post. Reading it I decided, Lot of cute jokes as usual. You all hang out so much together, you begin to sound like family lol. :D

We does. It's "When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach started to hurt?"
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

We da best family!!!

And yeah, the question of the day is what LyricSimsz said.
    832XG3D.gif
    This is today's Q of the day:

When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?

Well, I am a natural comedian, so I do say funny things most of the time. I have people rofl, a lot, I am not really silly it's done naturally like, kind of like Seinfeld. When I say something funny I mostly never laugh because I am not trying to be funny.
    I first notice this when I was in my late teens, while at the mall with my sister, she brings it out of me because she is extremely smart with book knowledge, but she is clueless about life. lol. so when we go to a mall or at a party I mostly respond or say something funny that goes with her cluelessness :D . And she said to me after please stop drawing a crowd of people laughing at what you say. And told me I do that all the time.
    But to look at us I look like the dumb blonde, and maybe I am to a point. :)

Q of the day: So it was Yesterday that I laugh so hard I had to stop before my stomach hurt, It was something funny I said about a Comedian we were watching. everyone was laughing. B)
    Omg I just dropped a dresser drawer on my foot. Someone give me a hack saw!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

yea funny,
    :) I think you and DeKay are married?

Well, I am a natural comedian, so I do say funny things most of the time. I have people rofl, a lot, I am not really silly it's done naturally like, kind of like Seinfeld. When I say something funny I mostly never laugh because I am not trying to be funny.
    I first notice this when I was in my late teens, while at the mall with my sister, she brings it out of me because she is extremely smart with book knowledge, but she is clueless about life. lol. so when we go to a mall or at a party I mostly respond or say something funny that goes with her cluelessness :D . And she said to me after please stop drawing a crowd of people laughing at what you say. And told me I do that all the time.

Q of the day: So it was Yesterday that I laugh so hard I had to stop before my stomach hurt, It was something funny I said about a Comedian we were watching. everyone was laughing. B)

Nice!

Why would need a hack saw for that?
    832XG3D.gif

yea funny,

@DeKay are we married?

Nice!

Why would need a hack saw for that?

Because having no foot would be preferable to the pain I'm currently in :scream:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ok, my turn! My last name is the same as a female DC villan.

Baneshe,Quinn.or Ivy ?

yea funny,

@DeKay are we married?

Nope, but we're two single crazy cat people. :D:D Well, at least I am. Haha.
    832XG3D.gif

Why does stubbing your toe hurt so darn much? it's worst than, hitting your funny bone,
    I do that mostly when I am making the bed and hit my toe on the wheel under the bed.

Why does stubbing your toe hurt so darn much? it's worst than, hitting your funny bone,
    I do that mostly when I am making the bed and hit my toe on the wheel under the bed.

No, what's worse than that is getting a blister on your toe the size of a bubble wrap bubble. :confounded: I had that a couple of days ago cuz I had to way formal shoes to my convocation instead of my sneakers!! :weary:
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top