Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

start a legacy challenge together

Comments

• StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @Rainydayz179: ikr?! They're so large and clunky and ugly. O-x

Yes! And the colors don't match hardly anything. :/
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Rainydayz179: And you can't even hide them behind or under the bed.
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @SimQueenie9 You can add me there, I don't mind, or you could PM me here if you like. Whatever you want! B)

I, too despise those stupid Coola lights. I often opt for a double bed...lol!
    @allysimbuilds: I sent you a friend request on Origin. :)

Oftentimes, though, the room is too small for a double bed. And there are plenty of nice-looking single beds begging to be used, anyway.
    BUT you only need to get in the bed from one side for the kid. I usually cram one in if I can. It saves so much hassle, and I'd rather spend the cash there then always have a light on.
    edited July 2017
    @allysimbuilds: I have every light blazing all the time, anyway. XD Not like it adds to the Sims' electricity bill (*mutters* likeitreasonablyshould. O__O) What's one more?
    I think I might just change the settings in MC Command Center to stop the monster and nightmares altogether. They're annoying and happen way too often.
    @Rainydayz179: Can MC Command Center stop toddlers and-or children from making messes? If so, I can't download it fast enough.
    @Rainydayz179: Can MC Command Center stop toddlers and-or children from making messes? If so, I can't download it fast enough.

I don't think so. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't add that soon though. It happens waaaay too often! It's like as soon as you aren't controlling the toddler/child they're making a mess! I can't imagine how annoying it will be in my ISBI.
    edited July 2017
    @Rainydayz179: Seriously. The least EA could've done is let them make more than two kinds of messes (paint, and flour/chocolate/etc.) They could've drawn on the walls, used chalk, had food fights, turned the hallway into a water slide....Give me some variety if you're going to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off this badly!

And make it to where they only do it when they're feeling Playful, or even Energetic. Or in a Rebellious phase. Or if they've been fighting with their sibling, and do it so they can turn around and blame it on said sibling to their parents/guardians. Give them a reason, instead of them doing it completely randomly!!!
  • ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    I totally don't need another challenge... seriously I have like 10 or so I'm playing off and on. Three of those are legacies. And yet when I saw @allysimbuilds posts on this one I was intrigued. This is like the Clone Challenge... but as a collab. Very neat idea. I liked @Arrowleaf 's idea of using it in a rotation... but my rotation (that I haven't been doing for like a year) has like 10 families and it would be forever before I got back to her. Hmm... I'll try to think of something. Is anyone doing this as a scored legacy? It looked like the rules were pretty minimal. Just curious.

@Rainydayz179

I'm doing mine as a scored legacy inside the neighbor hood rotation. Actually, each rotation in my neighborhood is doing a different challenge. xD

@swcheppes Your Ellie is very pretty!

4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Arrowleaf wrote: »
    I totally don't need another challenge... seriously I have like 10 or so I'm playing off and on. Three of those are legacies. And yet when I saw @allysimbuilds posts on this one I was intrigued. This is like the Clone Challenge... but as a collab. Very neat idea. I liked @Arrowleaf 's idea of using it in a rotation... but my rotation (that I haven't been doing for like a year) has like 10 families and it would be forever before I got back to her. Hmm... I'll try to think of something. Is anyone doing this as a scored legacy? It looked like the rules were pretty minimal. Just curious.

@Rainydayz179

I'm doing mine as a scored legacy inside the neighbor hood rotation. Actually, each rotation in my neighborhood is doing a different challenge. xD

@swcheppes Your Ellie is very pretty!

Thanks! ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited July 2017
    I'd personally add a back porch and entertainment space... but that's just me! ;)

@allysimbuilds How am I supposed to add an entertainment space? O-O
    BUT you only need to get in the bed from one side for the kid. I usually cram one in if I can. It saves so much hassle, and I'd rather spend the cash there then always have a light on.

You might already know this but your sims can scoot over so that two sims can sleep in the same double bed even if one side is against a wall. :smile:
    4s8gctV.png
    I'd personally add a back porch and entertainment space... but that's just me! ;)

@allysimbuilds How am I supposed to add an entertainment space? O-O

You can do it! lol.
    Arrowleaf wrote: »

You might already know this but your sims can scoot over so that two sims can sleep in the same double bed even if one side is against a wall. :smile:

Okay, see, I have a few things to say: 1) I've seen people do this on YT and stuff, and it looks all fine and dandy, but 2) In my game, it works once and then no one wants to do any scooting. In my Tiny Living challenge this would be super helpful, but it rarely works. Does it work for you more often than not? Is it just my sims?
    edited July 2017
    You can do it! lol.

@allysimbuilds: HOOOOOWWWWWWW?! ;~;
    Okay, see, I have a few things to say: 1) I've seen people do this on YT and stuff, and it looks all fine and dandy, but 2) In my game, it works once and then no one wants to do any scooting. In my Tiny Living challenge this would be super helpful, but it rarely works. Does it work for you more often than not? Is it just my sims?

I've had Sims scoot to the other side of the bed when it's up against a wall. But only when they were getting into bed...by themselves; they weren't doing it because another Sim was joining them, and they didn't wake up and scoot over if another Sim wanted to join them later.
    My intro chapter is up!

Robinson Legacy Chapter 1.0: Setting Up!

07-30-17_1-48-28c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
    @Rainydayz179: You're such an amazing writer, you make collecting frogs and swimming to kill time sound interesting. o.o
  • AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    This looks so cool! I really shouldn't do another challenge, but the premise looks so nice ;A; Would it be okay to join in still? Or are you full?
    @Asaoyoru Full? Who knows! Join us! Join us! As far as I know this is open to anyone and everyone.
    @SimQueenie9 -- Don't let Rainy fool you! Keep your wits about you! You know that doing those things are boring! ;)
    @allysimbuilds: *thinks about doing them* ...Yew may be right.
    @Rainydayz179: You're such an amazing writer, you make collecting frogs and swimming to kill time sound interesting. o.o
    @SimQueenie9 -- Don't let Rainy fool you! Keep your wits about you! You know that doing those things are boring! ;)

Haha! But of course, once I take the screenshot I'm on high speed ya know. ;)
    Asaoyoru wrote: »
    This looks so cool! I really shouldn't do another challenge, but the premise looks so nice ;A; Would it be okay to join in still? Or are you full?

Come to the dark side! You know you want to be a challenge addict like me! >:)

I'll check it out when I go into game in a little while. I don't usually build my bedrooms with double beds against the wall, but I don't ever having a problem with it when I did.

4s8gctV.png