Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Working on tutorials, drinking some water, and just chilling out. :) I plan on getting some new shoes during tax free weekend next weekend. And maybe a cute backpack I saw. It's got a pineapple print. :love:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    uploading videos I just edited today
  • Options
    UnrealRootUnrealRoot Posts: 307 Member
    Waiting for Sims 3 to load while eating corn coated and normal peanuts.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Brushing my teeth and listening J-Pop.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Up at 3am with a headache that I am HOPING has left already (kinda feel better now that I had a glass of milk, Kind bar, and aspirin) and looking at the internet and wondering if I play my game if I will wake the house in doing so......
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Cooking an entire bag of rice to see what happens and waiting for the kettle to boil.
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Update: I regret this decision. There's too much rice in the pot and there's not enough water. I think I've fixed it though. I added more water and the rice softened a bit.
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Update: I regret this decision. There's too much rice in the pot and there's not enough water. I think I've fixed it though. I added more water and the rice softened a bit.

Typically, a ratio of 2:1 of water to rice works best :)

Eating lunch and watching Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    @mintycupcake dang, you're everywhere aren't you? :lol: I promise I'm not stalking you

Currently I'm trying to procrastinate my problems away. I leave in about 14 hours for a vacation, and before then I have to get all my summer work done and turned in. It's... it's a slow process.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Kandy wrote: »
    @mintycupcake dang, you're everywhere aren't you? :lol: I promise I'm not stalking you

Currently I'm trying to procrastinate my problems away. I leave in about 14 hours for a vacation, and before then I have to get all my summer work done and turned in. It's... it's a slow process.

Haha, funny you should say that, I really don't post anywhere anymore, except the "First one" thread, the Phandom thread, the Voltron thread, and my lit thread. At least not like I used to, I used to post in all the games. It just seems that way because I'm stalking you. Er, nvm.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

Haha, funny you should say that, I really don't post anywhere anymore, except the "First one" thread, the Phandom thread, the Voltron thread, and my lit thread. At least not like I used to, I used to post in all the games.

Huh, I keep running into you. I guess I just end up in the few threads you're posting in now lol. Also I just realized I've never checked out your lit thread! Is that your Love, London story?
  • Options

Haha, funny you should say that, I really don't post anywhere anymore, except the "First one" thread, the Phandom thread, the Voltron thread, and my lit thread. At least not like I used to, I used to post in all the games.

Huh, I keep running into you. I guess I just end up in the few threads you're posting in now lol. Also I just realized I've never checked out your lit thread! Is that your Love, London story?

It is! :) [shamelessly plugs it]
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Listening to 100 awesome bass lines.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Having coffee at my computer and wondering if I ought to write another update on my simblr (link in the siggy)
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Eating Lightly Salted Fritos and Sour Patch Kids.
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Just browsing forums, figuring out what to do today, and what to do with my life.
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,089 Member
    slippin in a game of pool before work.
  • Options
    OakOak Posts: 363 Member
    Relaxing after a long day of work.
  • Options
    Not much. A'browsin' and a'postin'.
  • Options
    Loading sims 3. It's been over a week sine I last played. Tonight is the beginning of a marathon play session. I'll be hanging out in IP, Bridgeport and then into the future with my bots!
  • Options
    MiataPlay wrote: »
    Loading sims 3. It's been over a week sine I last played. Tonight is the beginning of a marathon play session. I'll be hanging out in IP, Bridgeport and then into the future with my bots!

I Misread that as "Loading sims 3, it's taken over a week (to load)" :D
  • Options
    looking at the Ikea catalogue and eating cake
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    stretching out my size zero jeans...supposed to be wearing size 4..don't care theses fit,
    nice and tight.
  • Options
    getting ready to work some dough.
  • Options
    sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    Listening to the Dishonored 2 soundtrack because it's awesome!