Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your ugliest sims

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Nancy Landgraab in tears (understandably).
    Gu7lN29.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »
    No special feature altering...
    ZPYkAZW.jpg

Wow. If that's your ugliest sim, I'd love to see what your pretty sims look like. She looks cute to me!
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Kandy Easy go to the Community exchange and search Kelsey B (can't post an image as this is for ugly sim images) it's a teen sim off-spring I got from breeding two random spawned townie sims, I didn't make any changes to her original look aside from outfits. IMO she's amazing... Jami, however.. Meh, only thing I think could beat her in an ugly contest is an off-spring of Bob Pancakes or a sim that was tampered with to look ugly. She IMO makes my sim HERE look like a hunk-a-hunk-a man!
    RlLM8Yh.jpg

But I don't mind if someone to chooses to disagree about Jami being ugly, but I consider her my ultra ugliest so far... Though did get some questionable off spring in the past when I had a sim get with Eliza Pancakes...
    Post edited by Kilov17 on
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    @Kilov17 dang, you seem to have good luck w/ townie offspring! I think we have different tastes, 'cause I find Eliza quite cute. Once I get on I'll have to take a look at Kelsey-I'm sure she's gorgeous!
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    @Kandy Oh, I don't mean Eliza isn't cute, if I thought she wasn't I wouldn't have let my sim touch her with a ten foot poll; just genetics didn't mix too well...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

Here is Marley with her young daughter. I think ugliness got smashed on this one. What a little cutie!

hNOBG0d.png
    @Kilov17 Yeah that can definitely happen lol. Shame the genetics didn't mix :( my Eliza kids normally turn out pretty cute, luckily
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    If I upgrade my Photobucket. I will show you the ugliest sims ever. I haven't seen sims that scary since. They are from the The Sims 2. Poor little MONSTER TOTS!!!
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    @DivieOwl @CyrusTheLoser @sunblond

Problem solved, I found the culprit CC. I've informed the creator about it, it can be fixed, right?
    So I deleted the CC and when I went back into my game to edit some of my sims who now had no pants on (since I deleted them) I noticed that one of my sims who had been continuosly falling through the floor when walking was also wearing the pants. Seems like that problem's gone as well.

Here she is walking down the stairs, with a plate in her hand:
    2i0wsw7.png

Bottom line is, it seems my problems were all related to this one specific CC.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Glad you fixed the issue :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    simlander wrote: »
    @DivieOwl @CyrusTheLoser @sunblond

Problem solved, I found the culprit CC. I've informed the creator about it, it can be fixed, right?
    So I deleted the CC and when I went back into my game to edit some of my sims who now had no pants on (since I deleted them) I noticed that one of my sims who had been continuosly falling through the floor when walking was also wearing the pants. Seems like that problem's gone as well.

Here she is walking down the stairs, with a plate in her hand:
    2i0wsw7.png

Bottom line is, it seems my problems were all related to this one specific CC.

I have the same problem with 2 sims. One of them has the same outfit that other sim is wearing without problems like this. Second sim with this problem is wearing in game clothes :(
    Both sims are in different households with multiple sims in the house, but only these 2 have that problem.
    I play 8 households. it's not happening every single time I play, but very often.
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    I was just editing households in my town and came across this beauty. I plan on making her quirky and embracing her looks.

08_04_17_5_22_08_PM.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I used to think she was, not ugly, but odd-looking due to her long face, but now I love her and think her gorgeous. She is tense in this picture due to her fear of the sun (and the fact I woke her from a vampiric slumber).
    sQDLXKTl.png

I don't think I have any ugly sims, but Vlad has a whole nest of daughters with his genetics (though they are not as bad as I have seen in the past)
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    She is not ugly, but something is out of place with her face. I gave her this hair, it was the only option that made her look a little less weird.
    157ce8e39b96f7586b869498a6b533d7214.png
  • DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    Cute! The hair fits her really well.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited August 2017
    Ulrich Faust, great-grandson of Ulrike Faust, as spawned by "play with genetics":

08.08.17_01-06-1455su7.jpg

I saved him to use as a vampire later, then rolled again. It took a lot of re-rolls until I got a decent sim.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Ulrich Faust, great-grandson of Ulrike Faust, as spawned by "play with genetics":

08.08.17_01-06-1455su7.jpg

I saved him to use as a vampire later, then rolled again. It took a lot of re-rolls until I got a decent sim.

Them kissable lips :lol:
  • birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 399 Member
    Hahaha, I love all of them! :D As soon as I can post pictures I have a couple of unfortunate looking creatures I like to share with you too... the ugly ones usually don't get to live very long lives in my game though...!
  • sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    Made a new Sim just for this thread <3

Her name is Edweena Chester and she's makin' everyone jealous with those stunning features...
    URF7DJB.png

Oh, her side profile gets me every time :D :,)
    SMtmjxs.png

IMG-6587.gif
  • FereldanCherryFereldanCherry Posts: 291 Member
    @Kerwinkle She reminds me of an ostrich :D
    The Fox And The Lion (Chapter 1 - The Introduction): https://fereldencherry.tumblr.com/tagged/tfatl1/chrono
  • sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    @Kerwinkle She reminds me of an ostrich :D

:D you should see her husband. I'll have to take more screen shots when I play, haha.
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    My boys themselves are ugly/creepy/whathaveyou monster men but the townies that were afflicted by a mod I used to have take it to another level.
    Kinda just left it, though, always get a laugh when I see the "mutant" townies walking around on the streets

lFdbdTm.jpg
    fDOcM20.jpg
    RYwSGJ0.jpg
    oPR4nD6.jpg

Even poor Eliza Pancakes finally became a living pancake herself
    0JYH5Sp.jpg
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

This thing was born in game to two of my Sims who usually have gorgeous children. I was shocked because she was adorable as a toddler and a child but when she aged to a teen :fearful:

T9yo4T9.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Pw7I7WS.png
    Meet Amanda. She's the teenage daughter of Lillith Vatore and Quagmire. Giggity.

This strangely kind of reminds me of Lord Farquaad from Shrek :joy:
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    My boys themselves are ugly/creepy/whathaveyou monster men but the townies that were afflicted by a mod I used to have take it to another level.
    Kinda just left it, though, always get a laugh when I see the "mutant" townies walking around on the streets

lFdbdTm.jpg
    fDOcM20.jpg
    RYwSGJ0.jpg
    oPR4nD6.jpg

Even poor Eliza Pancakes finally became a living pancake herself
    0JYH5Sp.jpg

The eyes sticking out of the head pic gives me the major creeps. :o
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill