Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite and least favorite neighborhoods to play in?

Just curious what everyone's favorites/least favorites are.
My favorite would be willow creek. Huge fan of the typical suburban style that neighborhood has. As for least favorite, forgotten hollow because it's so depressing. I'm not really including magnolia promenade and such because I don't put houses there.

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I like San Myshuno (apart from the lag).

Least fav is probably Magnolia Promenade or Newcrest.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • CxpmemeCxpmeme Posts: 76 Member
    My favorite is probably San Myshuno and my least favorite is Mongolia Promenade
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Favourite, WC & FH
    least favourite, OS.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I like Windenburg the most. It has a little bit of everything in it
    Least favorite would probably be Forgotten Hallow. Living there is just super boring
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Windenburg all the way for me, but I also have a soft spot for Oasis Springs.

Least favourite would be Newcrest. Useful as it is as extension of Willow Creek, the neighborhood is so bland and boring.
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    I love all of them for the differences in them but I seem to build the most in Windenburg and Newcrest and hardly at all in Oasis Springs.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    my favorite is windenburg, san myshuno is a close second.
    my least favorite is willow creek. it's boring/aesthetically unappealing imo. (newcrest too since it's just a clone)
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Favorite: Oasis Springs because it suits mid-modern style houses.

Least: San Myshuno due to its performance.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Favourite is Windenburg.
    Least favourite is Newcrest. My Newcrest is just blah.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Least favorite: San Myshuno
    Favorite: Oasis Springs
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    My favorite is Windenburg. I have the most played households there, and I spend a majority of my time in that world. It's just a beautiful place to be, and I love how open the neighborhoods are. San Myshuno is high up there too (and mainly just for the apartments and festivals), but the neighborhoods (or "districts") there have always felt rather restricting to me. Always loved the city-aspect to it, though.

My least favorite is either Magnolia Promenade or Newcrest. I rarely ever use MP, because of how small it is, and I've been trying for a long time to make Newcrest in my game lively and interesting, but it's still far too bland, and I haven't felt like spending the time building it up.
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited July 2017
    Fav. Willow Creak , least fav. Magnolia Promenade
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Favorite: Probably Windenburg. It's the town I've had my sims in the most because it's beautiful. I do like Willow Creek because it's pretty and Forgotten Hollow for the goth aesthetic, though.

Least Favorite: Magnolia Promenade. The only time I use it is when I have a sim own a business; I've never had anyone live there.
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I literally hardly use MP but I love san Myshuno and Windenburg. San Myshuno more at the moment but I was on a Windenburg hype for about 2 years even when city living first came out XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I love San Mushyno, that's where I like my sims living, but going out I also like Windenburg. I don't care so much about Oasis Springs or Willow Creek, and my sims rarely visit Magnolia Promenade.

First I didn't know what to do with Newcrest, but now I've started using it for restaurants and spa's and other lots that are not automatically placed in the game.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hard to pick a favorite. I use all of the worlds regularly in every playthrough. However, Magnolia Promenade and San Myshuno are at the bottom of the pecking order. I don't use retail all that often, and I'm not much of a city slicker.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I like Windenburg, especially the more sparsely populated area near the Von Haunt Estate. I always enjoy sending my sims to jog there it's where they hope to live one day ;)... I even like that little pub. Then the island in Windenburg. I have my sims live all over though but they usually live in a city areas least often.
    egTcBMc.png
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I love Oasis Springs, it's so different and the modern houses are fun to build. You can also have a small family there and it would be acceptable.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    My favourites are Willow Creek and Newcrest and my least favourite is Forgotten Hollow.
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I love living in San Myshuno for the apartments and Windenburg when playing families who need a bit more room. (This town is just beautiful)
    I never play in Oasis Springs even though I do find it very pretty, the desert look just doesn't appeal to me hah.
    Although I love the style of Forgotten Hollow it does get quite boring. Maybe if they added more lots it would work, I feel vampires need bars and things specifically for them.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    My favorite is Oasis Springs. In real life, I live in a country that is cold most of the year and has very shifting weather - often, I long for a place like Oasis Springs :)

My least favorite is probably also Newcrest, but mostly because nothing is there and I need to fill it myself which doesn't really interest me.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    I don't own the vampires pack but other than that I really love all the neighbourhoods except Oasis Springs. Not sure why but it has never appealed to me! If I had to pick a favourite it would have to be Willow Creek because my favourite family lives there.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Oasis springs is my favorite and I would really love some sub hoods based off of it. My least favorite would be forgotten hollow just because like someone else said, it is boring. That doesn't mean I don't like it though, it is perfect for vampires it's just my least of favorites ;)
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    edited July 2017
    OS. Didn't play it much until the last month or two, but now I really love the neighborhoods in OS.
    Post edited by Marktn on
  • marellinormarellinor Posts: 39 Member
    My favorite is Windenburg because of how different you can make the areas look and the island is just beautiful. Least favorite is probably Magnolia promenade because of how small it is..