Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I'm loving all the new hairstyles, and I'm glad it includes some nice ones for men! Some of the previous ones were just too far out there for me.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    The hairstyles, wedding attire, flowers, cakes, and seating are all gorgeous! Wish this was all available in Sims 4.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited July 2017
    I got it all with many hours left and my wedding lot will be finished building in 57 hours. Anybody else? :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    I was able to unlock all the prizes but was short 143 coins to purchase the Bride and Groom collection 2. I would need to spend $20 for 240 social points. I don't actually 'play' the game so I'll just wait until the event rolls around again.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I didn't even use a single SP for this event :)

But I got 3 green bugs twice while playing for constructors. Very nice :)
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I did manage to finish it but I had to use 66SP's to meet the requirements of the final set to unlock the venue. I didn't think that was too bad considering I don't touch the game at all when I am at work and outside of work I often forget about checking in. I got down to 33 minutes before the event ended for me and I needed more glassware, I had plenty of everything else by then.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I hope that they bring some cool features from this mobile game to sims 4 pc. I only play pc games .
  • Marysimmer1971Marysimmer1971 Posts: 20 New Member
    [quote="simgirl1010;c-15917804"]The hairstyles, wedding attire, flowers, cakes, and seating are all gorgeous! Wish this was all available in Sims 4.[/quote]
    [quote="kaywilliams;c-15930349"]I hope that they bring some cool features from this mobile game to sims 4 pc. I only play pc games . [/quote]
    For me I play Sims freeplay I found this update very similar to that of the tropical island!
    But other than that I found the lot very beautiful with the swans !!!
  • zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    nice updates