Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited July 2017
    Stormsview wrote: »
    :) who likes popcorn, I want to buy a new popcorn maker, last air popper I had started smoking after the 3 uses. So now I am thinking to buy the ones for microwaves.
    What do you all use? I do not want the box ones lol. the microwave bags in the box.
    I think cats like popcorn B)

Sorry about the air popper! We've used the same one for years but the one before was terribly faulty.

I prefer ghost popcorn though :smile: Doesn't get stuck in your gums as much.

@DeKay @Zinniavanilla happy I did find my popper, and your ghost popcorn, Thanks so much for your help. :) Yay
    Yeah, I love popcorn, I rather have popcorn then dinner, lots of time. lol.
    sorry, I just saw this post, I never heard of ghost popcorn, but I will look for it. I do not have problems with my gums. but better safe than a dental bill.
    You said it was faulty, your popper, ok what happen and what was the brand.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,581 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I have heard about popping in a wok, and you get more popcorn that way.
    I loved my stir-crazy popcorn maker. but it uses oil. some people around here, my home do not want the oil used ones anymore for some reason, they expect me to find one that won't set the house on fire this time.

Ok the truth, I have set fire to 3 microwaves trying to pop popcorn that come in the box. lol, and it's not my fault lol.
    Now we have a new expensive microwave, I just do not want to set it on fire lol.

How about using butter/margarine?

I gave you and awesome for that one DeKay haha.

That's what I have been up to, and I was just about to click buy on web buying, and I stopped and came here to ask first. they have a lot of them that you add popcorn to and then put in your microwave. I think I will get the glass one it's round and cute. but the reviews are just 4 stars. I did not like the look of the one with 5 stars lol.
    I had a cute one that worked well it was a hot air popper, strange I only find that one around Christmas.
    Maybe we could just wait for Christmas.
    I will go type the name of that one.
    just in case you're wondering what happen to it, someone borrowed it and never returned it. :s friends

Well, so are you gonna use a wok or still going to buy an popper? :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Kandy wrote: »
    Ship doesn't equal to OTP? But OTP is the best kinda ship. :D:D It's the only ship I support. LOL.

Are Dylan Anderson and Kyle Hollis your OTP?
    Or maybe You, Dylan, and Kyle are your OT3?
    Or *gasp* You, Dylan, Kyle, and Patrick are your top secret OT4 who you top secretly keep fanart of in a top secret safe under your bed.

No, my OTP's are all fictional characters. Like Jemma and Fitz (FitzSimmons from Agents of SHIELD) or Lizzie and Gordo from Lizzie McGuire. :D
    Ship doesn't equal to OTP? But OTP is the best kinda ship. :D:D It's the only ship I support. LOL.

Dekay, it's time you acquainted yourself with Urban Dictionary. This is what OTP means. This is what ship means.

Ah, I see. Thank you. So, OTP is like a confirmed couple?

No, that would just be a canon pairing (which I suppose could also be a OTP) But it can be a headcanons too.

Then, there isn't really much a difference between a ship and an OTP then, assuming I'm just shipping 2 people. But those two people are my fav couple. So it's an OTP that I'm shipping. I'm so confused. XD Aunty Minty, I need some of you cuz this is your area of expertise. :D

Geez, the Urban Dictionary definitions couldn't have made it any clearer. A ship is any relationship that doesn't appear/ hasn't appeared in the series that you like to imagine. OTP (One True Pairing) is your favorite pairing within the fandom. For example, @Kandy ships Shiro from Voltron with Keith, but then she also ships Shiro with Allura and Keith with Lance. Ships can be more fluid. However, for me Shiro with Pidge is my OTP, that is my favorite ship in the series and I don't ship them with anyone else.

Shiro and... Pidge?
    Isn't she like, 14?

That's what I said!

@mintycupcake we already discussed the 10,000 years thing. Technically she was "asleep" or whatever for those years, so I wouldn't call it a 10,000 year age gap

For the ages, it's pretty ambiguous. It was offhandedly mentioned that Shiro is 25 and it's pretty clear that Pidge is younger than the rest of them. But all Paladins besides Shiro are "teenagers", so pretty much anywhere from 13-18. Everyone thinks that Keith, Hunk, and Lance are 16/17, Pidge is around 14/15, and Shiro is in his mid-twenties. But nothing's really canon, I suppose.

God :lol: I shouldn't know all this.

It's not canon! Ugh, everyone's against me. :( And I know "technically" she's not, you weren't supposed to see that part :P

Pff there was no way I wasn't reading a Voltron-related thread. And besides, I have, like, a sixth sense. I can tell when someone's being unfair to my poor children :wink:
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Random question guys - Is it weird i kind of believe in ghosts? Both my grandparents (on my mom's side) passed and sometimes, strange things happen in my house (like how my Wii just turned on by itself).
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Random question guys - Is it weird i kind of believe in ghosts? Both my grandparents (on my mom's side) passed and sometimes, strange things happen in my house (like how my Wii just turned on by itself).

No, it's not. I believe in them too. :)
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Are Dylan Anderson and Kyle Hollis your OTP?
    Or maybe You, Dylan, and Kyle are your OT3?
    Or *gasp* You, Dylan, Kyle, and Patrick are your top secret OT4 who you top secretly keep fanart of in a top secret safe under your bed.

No, my OTP's are all fictional characters. Like Jemma and Fitz (FitzSimmons from Agents of SHIELD) or Lizzie and Gordo from Lizzie McGuire. :D

Dekay, it's time you acquainted yourself with Urban Dictionary. This is what OTP means. This is what ship means.

Ah, I see. Thank you. So, OTP is like a confirmed couple?

No, that would just be a canon pairing (which I suppose could also be a OTP) But it can be a headcanons too.

Then, there isn't really much a difference between a ship and an OTP then, assuming I'm just shipping 2 people. But those two people are my fav couple. So it's an OTP that I'm shipping. I'm so confused. XD Aunty Minty, I need some of you cuz this is your area of expertise. :D

Geez, the Urban Dictionary definitions couldn't have made it any clearer. A ship is any relationship that doesn't appear/ hasn't appeared in the series that you like to imagine. OTP (One True Pairing) is your favorite pairing within the fandom. For example, @Kandy ships Shiro from Voltron with Keith, but then she also ships Shiro with Allura and Keith with Lance. Ships can be more fluid. However, for me Shiro with Pidge is my OTP, that is my favorite ship in the series and I don't ship them with anyone else.

Shiro and... Pidge?
    Isn't she like, 14?

That's what I said!

@mintycupcake we already discussed the 10,000 years thing. Technically she was "asleep" or whatever for those years, so I wouldn't call it a 10,000 year age gap

For the ages, it's pretty ambiguous. It was offhandedly mentioned that Shiro is 25 and it's pretty clear that Pidge is younger than the rest of them. But all Paladins besides Shiro are "teenagers", so pretty much anywhere from 13-18. Everyone thinks that Keith, Hunk, and Lance are 16/17, Pidge is around 14/15, and Shiro is in his mid-twenties. But nothing's really canon, I suppose.

God :lol: I shouldn't know all this.

It's not canon! Ugh, everyone's against me. :( And I know "technically" she's not, you weren't supposed to see that part :P

Pff there was no way I wasn't reading a Voltron-related thread. And besides, I have, like, a sixth sense. I can tell when someone's being unfair to my poor children :wink:

No one was being unfair to them!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I just want to show @DeKay some of my favorite Brendon memes :D
    yea-dude-l-drink-a-lot-drink-at-parties-all-13723929.png

a16cf62c57e38a42bae63659217af106--emo-bands-music-bands.jpg

381bf05b3169f9a3814d1e9bc27e4d94--my-english-teacher-english-teachers.jpg
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    So I've been gone watching this.

https://youtu.be/YKtMeb7MelQ

I thought it looked so funny, but the end made me cry. :'(
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited July 2017
    I loved my stir-crazy popcorn maker. but it uses oil. some people around here, my home do not want the oil used ones anymore for some reason, they expect me to find one that won't set the house on fire this time.

Ok the truth, I have set fire to 3 microwaves trying to pop popcorn that come in the box. lol, and it's not my fault lol.
    Now we have a new expensive microwave, I just do not want to set it on fire lol.

That's what I have been up to, and I was just about to click buy on web buying, and I stopped and came here to ask first. they have a lot of them that you add popcorn to and then put in your microwave. I think I will get the glass one it's round and cute. but the reviews are just 4 stars. I did not like the look of the one with 5 stars lol.
    I had a cute one that worked well it was a hot air popper, strange I only find that one around Christmas.
    just in case you're wondering what happen to it, someone borrowed it and never returned it. :s friends

I did buy Zinniavanilla popcorn, also some added fun toppings from their site.
    I end up with 2 poppers, the reason why was because one is hot air and one is a new stir crazy popper that I had before.
    DeKay if I used the wok I think I will set the house on fire. I know it's great corn popper. just I am not so good in kitchen things.lol
    We do have a wok, it's a gift and still in the box haha

Once I used a wok, and I did burn something, I opened the two large windows off from my kitchen and so much smoke came out that my neighbor said, your house is on fire, I said no I just burnt something, he said No your house is on fire lol.

Well I did read a lot of the reviews on the two poppers I bought, no one said anything at all about a Fire :D lol so I think I am good haha
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I just want to show @DeKay some of my favorite Brendon memes :D
    yea-dude-l-drink-a-lot-drink-at-parties-all-13723929.png

a16cf62c57e38a42bae63659217af106--emo-bands-music-bands.jpg

381bf05b3169f9a3814d1e9bc27e4d94--my-english-teacher-english-teachers.jpg

Love these... <3
    So I've been gone watching this.

https://youtu.be/YKtMeb7MelQ

I thought it looked so funny, but the end made me cry. :'(

What a party pooper who can't appreciate such a cute person!!

I did buy Zinniavanilla popcorn, also some added fun toppings from their site.
    I end up with 2 poppers, the reason why was because one is hot air and one is a new stir crazy popper that I had before.
    DeKay if I used the wok I think I will set the house on fire. I know it's great corn popper. just I am not so good in kitchen things.lol
    We do have a wok, it's a gift and still in the box haha

Once I used a wok, and I did burn something, I opened the two large windows off from my kitchen and so much smoke came out that my neighbor said, your house is on fire, I said no I just burnt something, he said No your house is on fire lol.

Well I did read a lot of the reviews on the two poppers I bought, no one said anything at all about a Fire :D lol so I think I am good haha

Haha, okay. I think you would be better off with a popper.
    832XG3D.gif
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited July 2017
    WHATDIDIMISS

@nani wrote: »
    If we're into songs, I'm jumping to this right now :D
    https://youtu.be/WvPrhgt_qPU
    I love when they collab, it's awesome !

The singer of Vanish did a cover of this song and I don't know why it's not even popular cuz it's the best. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX33fYs9VaE

The cover or the song itself is "not popular" ?

YOU WERE TALKING SHIPS WITHOUT ME DAMM1T

@DeKay It's funny i also got russian blue as a breed of cat there's not only the music taste that are alike
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I do too! To a degree at least. I don't believe in like seeing the people as ghosts, but I believe they can do things like turn on a wii or flash the lights or whatever
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    what did i miss? did i miss the party?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

FloppyFish wrote: »
    what did i miss? did i miss the party?

You missed the nature walk through the waterfalls :p

eh not that sad to miss that, sounds boring :p
    Mafia Stats

eh not that sad to miss that, sounds boring :p

:| Well my dog enjoyed it

i dont like dogs
    Mafia Stats

• MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    i dont like dogs
    Good for you.
    ok

sooooo any1 on
    Mafia Stats

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    ok

sooooo any1 on

We're all in hiding
    unknown.png
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I am so ill. Feels like I would explode from my own headache too.
    Bacteria really holds a grudge against me.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

I got Russian Blue. <3

Ragdoll.

You are one of the most well-mannered personality there is!

As a Ragdoll Cat, you know how to behave in front of people, you always know what to say and when to say it, and you can adapt yourself easily in new environments. You are polite, laid-back, respect traditions, and love the people around you. BUT it doesn't mean you're no fun! Because you do light up the room! Only you know not to be over doing it.

Although, some people can misjudge you for being cold, lazy, stuck-up, or even a snob. Probably it's because you can be quite and keep things for yourself most of the time. Don't worry! Just show those big beautiful (probably blue) eyes of yours and melt their hearts!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Sorak4 wrote: »

That sounds awful! Get better soon!

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »

Sorry to hear that! Hope it gets better soon :heart:
    unknown.png
    Get well soon @Sorak4 :)
    Mafia Stats

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji