Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ship doesn't equal to OTP? But OTP is the best kinda ship. :D:D It's the only ship I support. LOL.

Are Dylan Anderson and Kyle Hollis your OTP?
    Or maybe You, Dylan, and Kyle are your OT3?
    Or *gasp* You, Dylan, Kyle, and Patrick are your top secret OT4 who you top secretly keep fanart of in a top secret safe under your bed.

No, my OTP's are all fictional characters. Like Jemma and Fitz (FitzSimmons from Agents of SHIELD) or Lizzie and Gordo from Lizzie McGuire. :D
    Ship doesn't equal to OTP? But OTP is the best kinda ship. :D:D It's the only ship I support. LOL.

Dekay, it's time you acquainted yourself with Urban Dictionary. This is what OTP means. This is what ship means.

Ah, I see. Thank you. So, OTP is like a confirmed couple?

No, that would just be a canon pairing (which I suppose could also be a OTP) But it can be a headcanons too.

Then, there isn't really much a difference between a ship and an OTP then, assuming I'm just shipping 2 people. But those two people are my fav couple. So it's an OTP that I'm shipping. I'm so confused. XD Aunty Minty, I need some of you cuz this is your area of expertise. :D

Geez, the Urban Dictionary definitions couldn't have made it any clearer. A ship is any relationship that doesn't appear/ hasn't appeared in the series that you like to imagine. OTP (One True Pairing) is your favorite pairing within the fandom. For example, Kandy ships Shiro from Voltron with Keith, but then she also ships Shiro with Allura and Keith with Lance. Ships can be more fluid. However, for me Shiro with Pidge is my OTP, that is my favorite ship in the series and I don't ship them with anyone else.

Shiro and... Pidge?
    Isn't she like, 14?

Heck yes!
    Ugh, so cute :love:

ETA: Why does everyone bring that up? There's an age gap between Shiro and Keith too you know! I ship them 4 years from now, obviously! Geez!

What even is Keith's age?

I don't know anybody's age and I'm wondering how everyone knows that Pidge is 14 and Shiro is 25. All I know is Allura and Coran are 10,000 years+ :D

Probably from some fan wiki.
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited July 2017
    I just made a guess at Pidge's age. I sure as heck don't know.
    unknown.png
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited July 2017
    A_Culler wrote: »

Or *gasp* You, Dylan, Kyle, and Patrick are your top secret OT4 who you top secretly keep fanart of in a top secret safe under your bed.

No, my OTP's are all fictional characters. Like Jemma and Fitz (FitzSimmons from Agents of SHIELD) or Lizzie and Gordo from Lizzie McGuire. :D

Dekay, it's time you acquainted yourself with Urban Dictionary. This is what OTP means. This is what ship means.

No, that would just be a canon pairing (which I suppose could also be a OTP) But it can be a headcanons too.

Then, there isn't really much a difference between a ship and an OTP then, assuming I'm just shipping 2 people. But those two people are my fav couple. So it's an OTP that I'm shipping. I'm so confused. XD Aunty Minty, I need some of you cuz this is your area of expertise. :D

Geez, the Urban Dictionary definitions couldn't have made it any clearer. A ship is any relationship that doesn't appear/ hasn't appeared in the series that you like to imagine. OTP (One True Pairing) is your favorite pairing within the fandom. For example, Kandy ships Shiro from Voltron with Keith, but then she also ships Shiro with Allura and Keith with Lance. Ships can be more fluid. However, for me Shiro with Pidge is my OTP, that is my favorite ship in the series and I don't ship them with anyone else.

Shiro and... Pidge?
    Isn't she like, 14?

Heck yes!
    Ugh, so cute :love:

ETA: Why does everyone bring that up? There's an age gap between Shiro and Keith too you know! I ship them 4 years from now, obviously! Geez!

What even is Keith's age?

I don't know anybody's age and I'm wondering how everyone knows that Pidge is 14 and Shiro is 25. All I know is Allura and Coran are 10,000 years+ :D

Probably from some fan wiki.
    I just made a guess at Pidge's age. I sure as heck don't know.

Pidge lying about her age would fit with her story, so I could see her being younger, but I honestly thought everyone else was supposed to be 18 (even though the act younger). Unless in the future, the legal age to get a job, and therefore become a space cadet (haha) has been lowered.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

I got Russian Blue. <3
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

Geez, the Urban Dictionary definitions couldn't have made it any clearer. A ship is any relationship that doesn't appear/ hasn't appeared in the series that you like to imagine. OTP (One True Pairing) is your favorite pairing within the fandom. For example, @Kandy ships Shiro from Voltron with Keith, but then she also ships Shiro with Allura and Keith with Lance. Ships can be more fluid. However, for me Shiro with Pidge is my OTP, that is my favorite ship in the series and I don't ship them with anyone else.

Shiro and... Pidge?
    Isn't she like, 14?

That's what I said!

@mintycupcake we already discussed the 10,000 years thing. Technically she was "asleep" or whatever for those years, so I wouldn't call it a 10,000 year age gap

For the ages, it's pretty ambiguous. It was offhandedly mentioned that Shiro is 25 and it's pretty clear that Pidge is younger than the rest of them. But all Paladins besides Shiro are "teenagers", so pretty much anywhere from 13-18. Everyone thinks that Keith, Hunk, and Lance are 16/17, Pidge is around 14/15, and Shiro is in his mid-twenties. But nothing's really canon, I suppose.

God :lol: I shouldn't know all this.
    Today's Q of the day is:

I got Russian Blue. <3

Same. :heart: I had a hard time answering a few, since some questions got really specific. I could make a better quiz :sunglasses:
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I got Siamese... I'm the exact opposite of the description, but if you say so
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    "I'm not even worried about it..."
    https://youtu.be/eotIszL1MLo
  • VromanceVromance Posts: 72 Member
    Sigh. I wish I could change my profile picture but it just ain't working. Anyone got any ideas here to help? :P thank you.
    tumblr_oalut1nqGt1vzdforo4_r1_500.gif
    Today's Q of the day is:

I got Russian Blue. <3

Same. :heart: I had a hard time answering a few, since some questions got really specific. I could make a better quiz :sunglasses:

Yes, my russian blue sister. XD

<3
    "I'm not even worried about it..."
    https://youtu.be/eotIszL1MLo

LOL...
    832XG3D.gif
    edited July 2017
    Vromance wrote: »
    Sigh. I wish I could change my profile picture but it just ain't working. Anyone got any ideas here to help? :P thank you.

(Quoted from Lisasc360)
    Hello and welcome to the forums... :)

In order to be able to posts pictures and have an avatar, you first need to become a full member because as of right now you are considered a new member. New members are restricted to post pictures, links, have an avatar or change one, sending private messages to other members. In order to become a full member, you will need to have 50 points, 30 posts and an account older than 24 hours.
    This link here will explain all you need to know on what it takes to become a full member. It also has a full list of badges that you can earn and how many points you get with those badges... :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know/p1

And this link is a tutorial on how to use the site.. :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811263/a-complete-forum-tutorial/p1

A link to Forums Etiquette, Warning/Banning Process and the Forum Rules... :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules
    For any New members who what to get their post count up, the best thing that I would advise you to do is to find threads that may interest you and join in on them or go to the Off Topic section and join in on some of the word/story games over there. The posts made over in the forum section will go towards your post count whereas the posts made on your wall and the Activity Feed doesn't go towards the total post count. The only thing that you will get if you should make any post over on your wall or Activity Feed will be any Insightfuls, Likes or Awesomes as they will go towards your total points count. Hopefully creating your posts on other threads will also increase your points... :)
    unknown.png
    Vromance wrote: »

I think you already have enough points, so all you have to do now is post more. You can always post here as long as you don't spam.
    832XG3D.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    232 pages?

People here are really competetive!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

232 pages?

Dang right, boi.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    232 pages?

Yup!!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

I got Russian Blue. <3

Me too. I Think everyone is a Russian Blue XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

:joy::joy::joy:

"I'm flying Kyle!"

That's right. :D

"I'll never let go Dylan. I'll never let go." :'( [pushes Dylan off the door]

This is what I thought when I read this
    52f3ef363f450cd21487798cf0ab7619.jpg
    Turns out it's a lot darker though.
    unknown.png

:joy::joy::joy:

"I'm flying Kyle!"

That's right. :D

"I'll never let go Dylan. I'll never let go." :'( [pushes Dylan off the door]

This is what I thought when I read this
    52f3ef363f450cd21487798cf0ab7619.jpg
    Turns out it's a lot darker though.

Same. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Kandy wrote: »

Geez, the Urban Dictionary definitions couldn't have made it any clearer. A ship is any relationship that doesn't appear/ hasn't appeared in the series that you like to imagine. OTP (One True Pairing) is your favorite pairing within the fandom. For example, @Kandy ships Shiro from Voltron with Keith, but then she also ships Shiro with Allura and Keith with Lance. Ships can be more fluid. However, for me Shiro with Pidge is my OTP, that is my favorite ship in the series and I don't ship them with anyone else.

Shiro and... Pidge?
    Isn't she like, 14?

That's what I said!

@mintycupcake we already discussed the 10,000 years thing. Technically she was "asleep" or whatever for those years, so I wouldn't call it a 10,000 year age gap

For the ages, it's pretty ambiguous. It was offhandedly mentioned that Shiro is 25 and it's pretty clear that Pidge is younger than the rest of them. But all Paladins besides Shiro are "teenagers", so pretty much anywhere from 13-18. Everyone thinks that Keith, Hunk, and Lance are 16/17, Pidge is around 14/15, and Shiro is in his mid-twenties. But nothing's really canon, I suppose.

God :lol: I shouldn't know all this.

It's not canon! Ugh, everyone's against me. :( And I know "technically" she's not, you weren't supposed to see that part :P
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member

Same, I got siamese. It uh, is NOT very accurate. xD We'll just put it at that.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

FloppyFish wrote: »

Same, I got siamese. It uh, is NOT very accurate. xD We'll just put it at that.

Maybe there's something wrong with the Siamese description. :D Cuz the Russian Blue one I got was pretty accurate cuz it said stuff like I love being alone and I don't like crowds and I hate new environment. :tongue:
    832XG3D.gif
    No no no no no ono no on I was not the siamese thing
    Mafia Stats

Well... Siamese cats are a pretty loud species...
    unknown.png
    I am only loud WHEN I AM HYPER.

I am only hyper HALF OF THE TIME.
    When I am on the forums tho I am usually hyper.

And I don't know if I should take this as an insult:

Well... Siamese cats are a pretty loud species...
    Mafia Stats

Okay, calm down now. :D
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji