Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is The Most Ridiculous Things Your Sims Have Done?

Comments

• IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    In sims 3 my sim put on the fireplace in her sorority and the fire spread. Long story short, she killed two of her housemates and burnt a fair bit of furniture
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited July 2017
    Karritz wrote: »
    My vampire got hungry while he slept. I woke him up too late and told him to drink plasma juice that was in the fridge and he died on the way to the fridge.

I closed without saving and reopened. Moved the fridge next to his bed. Woke him and told him to get plasma juice from the fridge. He got up and decided to make pancakes. Got the ingredients for pancakes out of the fridge. He died on the way to the kitchen with the pancake ingredients.

I closed without saving and reopened. I put plasma fruit in his inventory and woke him and told him to eat plasma fruit. He ate the plasma fruit and lived. He was cold and went to the fireplace to warm himself. He caught fire and died.

I closed without saving and started a new game.
    foxlord wrote: »
    Going to run outside to play in the sprinkler, in winter

Do you mean like this? :s

Old_Mill_Cafe_00006.jpg

OMG... @Karritz. I'm dying here... of laughter.

I have yet to have my Sims do something that incredibly ridiculous, but I'm sure given enough playing time, I'll find them doing something. My sims are on high free will, but I generally stop them from doing something that will result in their demise. Maybe I should give my sadistic nature free rein on one game and leave them to their own devices...and see how long they last.

Maybe when I get Seasons. :D My sim will probably go out and swim in the pool in a raging blizzard...on his own free will, mind you.

I think Lazy Game Reviews on Youtube said it right in his review of TS3: Ambitions when he sarcastically commented about the firefighter career: "Sims inability to stand upright without causing a raging inferno..." Yep...I learned that first hand when one of my Sims died cooking pancakes on a SimmerChar. Yeah...great...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited July 2017
    My vampire got hungry while he slept. I woke him up too late and told him to drink plasma juice that was in the fridge and he died on the way to the fridge.

I closed without saving and reopened. Moved the fridge next to his bed. Woke him and told him to get plasma juice from the fridge. He got up and decided to make pancakes. Got the ingredients for pancakes out of the fridge. He died on the way to the kitchen with the pancake ingredients.

I closed without saving and reopened. I put plasma fruit in his inventory and woke him and told him to eat plasma fruit. He ate the plasma fruit and lived. He was cold and went to the fireplace to warm himself. He caught fire and died.

I closed without saving and started a new game.
    foxlord wrote: »
    Going to run outside to play in the sprinkler, in winter

Do you mean like this? :s

Old_Mill_Cafe_00006.jpg

OMG... @Karritz. I'm dying here... of laughter.

I have yet to have my Sims do something that incredibly ridiculous, but I'm sure given enough playing time, I'll find them doing something. My sims are on high free will, but I generally stop them from doing something that will result in their demise. Maybe I should give my sadistic nature free rein on one game and leave them to their own devices...and see how long they last.

Maybe when I get Seasons. :D My sim will probably go out and swim in the pool in a raging blizzard...on his own free will, mind you.

My sims do it all on their own. I just find out about it after it's done.

I stopped having vampires in my game after my vampire experience. They are too easy to kill - without even trying.

I do have a few vampires in my library but rarely add them to my game. The one I mentioned above did all of that autonomously. I wanted to play a long game with him and he just wanted to die within about 1 or 2 sim days of the start of the game.
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    I usually leave my game set on medium free will, just to avoid stuff like this.
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    @bklienhart - but it´s so much fun! :D

I recently remembered, when I played my first sim, she visited Beau Andrews in Sunset Valley, because he had puppies, and while I was distracted (because puppies) she suddenly started smooching Beau (or probably he started it, he´s inappropriate, I just saw the "first kiss" moodlet). We left in a hurry, and for some reason he didn´t show up as a romantic interest.
    Sim-years later, when she was happily married to Leighton Sekomoto and had two kids, she came home from work one day and left again a second later, with "ask Beau to be just friends" in her queue. I followed her in total confusion, and she met Beau in some deserted park, while it was raining and storming, slapped him, and then left.
    Never figured out, what that was all about.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2017
    Reminds me of the first wedding party I ever arranged in a public park. In addition to my pretty large family by then and the invites, there were two or three uninvited residents who just "happened" to be at the park at the time. And one of them came over to yell at my two sims just as they were exchanging vows.

I wasn't a very sophisticated player back then, but it suddenly dawned on me who this was. Dude. You went on one date with one of my sims back in high school. It was awful, we both had a rotten time and (so I thought) forgot all about it. These things happen. That gives you the right to spoil this sim's wedding all these years later instead of offering a hearty congratulations and a hug from an old friend? Uhm no, you're drunk and it's time to go home. :p

With 150 town residents the game must have had to choose from for party crashers, this one could not have been randomly selected to just be hanging around at that time.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    @bklienhart - but it´s so much fun! :D

I recently remembered, when I played my first sim, she visited Beau Andrews in Sunset Valley, because he had puppies, and while I was distracted (because puppies) she suddenly started smooching Beau (or probably he started it, he´s inappropriate, I just saw the "first kiss" moodlet). We left in a hurry, and for some reason he didn´t show up as a romantic interest.
    Sim-years later, when she was happily married to Leighton Sekomoto and had two kids, she came home from work one day and left again a second later, with "ask Beau to be just friends" in her queue. I followed her in total confusion, and she met Beau in some deserted park, while it was raining and storming, slapped him, and then left.
    Never figured out, what that was all about.

Lol sims and their odd relationships.I just love the attraction system.I had one adventurer sim,everytime a mummy popped out they "wanted to get to know her better" just before beating her up.It was odd she didn't have irresistible or anything like that,mummies just really like her for some reason.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    rp_girl wrote: »
    Lol sims and their odd relationships.I just love the attraction system.I had one adventurer sim,everytime a mummy popped out they "wanted to get to know her better" just before beating her up.It was odd she didn't have irresistible or anything like that,mummies just really like her for some reason.

Yeah, my female sims get hit on by mummies a lot. But most of the time, it's the mummies that get beaten up, not my sims, if there's any fight at all. They're really good at getting out of the room before the mummies can get to them.

• BluessunBluessun Posts: 139 Member
    Once one of my sims (family of 2 then) didn't get home after work and I some how missed it untill evening. When I finally got him home, he was very hungry of course. Nice wife had dinner ready on the table and I told him to eat. I guess journey from living room was going to be too short, so he went outside, took a taxiboat to other side of the island, walked half way back, took a taxi back to the wrong side of island and took a taxi boat home. But he was not finished yet, he just had to take family car and drive to town and back before eating. And got late for work..

Another weird thing happened few simdays later, a townie got stuck with a boat next to my sims house. Nraas will take care that, I thought. Well it didn't for some reason. She was pregnant and being sick all the time. It became more weird after 2 simdays, she was still there and gave birth somehow, nraas took care of the baby, but this sim just stayed. Simday 3 I was wondering why she is still alive and stuck so desided to see if she actually would die there. NOPE!
    After 12 simdays I tried to burn the boat and then blow it up. Nope, one black sim being still sick on the boat.
    Sims 3 PC monitor is discontinued due severe freeze and/or sunburn! Yeah, I'm a nut, so give me a cracker... With cheese, please..
    "I knew this was a great idea! But you should have told me how bad it actually is..."
  • Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    I dont have any mods that take away the censorship box but my Sim still decided to do this xtI7AVv.jpg
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    Saltysea21 wrote: »
    I dont have any mods that take away the censorship box but my Sim still decided to do this xtI7AVv.jpg

Could it be cc?I accidently downloaded a similar "outfit" from the exchange cause it was attached to the sim.
    @Saltysea21 - I´ve seen that a few times, I call it the "naked-after-shower-bug", because in my game it always happens after a sim had a shower. They kind of forget to dress again, and the game doesn´t seem to recognize the sims as "naked", so no censoring. Some sims seem to be more often affected than others.

I put it into a spoiler because naked sim butt. He´s meditating. Naked. In front of the fixer upper car.
    Screenshot-x1041_zps5yk3uye2.jpg

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Not the most ridiculous things my sims have done, but sometimes watching the stars isn't about watching the stars.

7pNV8Bu.jpg

Apparently.
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    LOL! My, aren't the snowflakes just beautiful against this cinder block and concrete background?
  • kjkjkj123kjkjkj123 Posts: 51 Member
    I wanted to see what would happen if I put a shower outside the house and make my sim shower in it. He shouted "Shoo!" as if he was trying to shoo the whole world away just so he could shower outside.
    tumblr_mp33xbxIYg1rg0s30o1_250.gifBenzi chibna looble bazebni gweb
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

The last time I ran a family they had a bar/counter and a dining room table in the kitchen.
    I could put the prepared meal on the table and call the entire house to dinner.
    Then they would all go to the table, get a plate and sit on the barstools at the counter.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited August 2017
    Motive plumbobary.

A sim is so hungry that she's about to die (this is sims2 by the way and I wasn't paying attention to her freewill) she decides to cook a whole turkey instead of just grabbing something quick. Not only does she wait for the turkey to cook but once its done serves it out onto the table for the family and then dies in the process. Martyr complex?

A sim is so tried he's about to pass out. Now he could have to went to bed like anytime he wanted to but he needed me to direct him. I say, "Here's bed, plumbob" and send him on his merry way. He gets all the way to the bed, and waves at me, saying, "Yo, Athena, I'm tired" and then passes out on the floor. Needless to say he didn't have the genius trait albeit it was sims2. He probably wasn't a knowledge sim either.

In sims3, I switch houses to see a sim couples newborn baby. Somehow they left her right outside the door on the ground and its raining. So, appalled I send the mother to get the child, but the baby's position would not allow this. Fortunately, I reset the child before the social worker found out.

I wanted play medieval style in sims2 and decided to have a convent but I found playing boring and the rules are that you have to let everyone age up together. So, I let the freewill run while I took a shower. What could go wrong? Well, the nuns burnt the place and everyone in it to the ground. That's what.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @TreyNutz I'm glad my sims aren't the only ones who prefer to watch the siding rather than the stars! :D
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @TreyNutz I'm glad my sims aren't the only ones who prefer to watch the siding rather than the stars! :D

Mine watch some truly strange things too.
    Ah, yes, the infamous star gazing. With my sims, it´s not really a problem what the probably see, but where the choose to sit.
    Screenshot1755_zpsdezgpu1u.jpg
    Sorry that it´s so dark, but they are at the graveyard. They met there for a date. In the middle of the night.
    Now they sit in some fog emitters and watch a wall.

Screenshot1761_zpscxad9lhn.jpg
    That has to be cold.

Screenshot1877_zpsisqumxyv.jpg
    Nothing like watching the full moon in front of the garbage bin with some zombies as company.

Also, this:
    Screenshot1971_zpsapp4hbvp.jpg
    He´s sleeping right in front of the front door. I had to wake him up so he didn´t die of hypothermia.

• budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    Happened today: inactive sim gets on fire from inventing station and burns to death next to the shower. The shower was right next the the inventing station too, for the very reason that sims set themselves on fire doing things. He was also the only inactive townie that could not figure out what the shower was for, as I had like 3 success stories before him with the same shower and other sims. Smh.
  • JuudiaJuudia Posts: 23 Member
    My sims once make a lesbian couple pregnant, then he was abducted by aliens and got pregnant too.

Everybody gave birth but unfortunatly the lesbian couple died and he had to raise up four girls
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    budewarmin wrote: »
    Happened today: inactive sim gets on fire from inventing station and burns to death next to the shower. The shower was right next the the inventing station too, for the very reason that sims set themselves on fire doing things. He was also the only inactive townie that could not figure out what the shower was for, as I had like 3 success stories before him with the same shower and other sims. Smh.
    Maybe he had never seen one before. Many of the pre-made houses are outfitted with bathtubs only, not showers. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • vonHentzauvonHentzau Posts: 419 Member
    Well, the weirdest thing for my Sims was probably when Dad Sim burned to death trying to blow out the candles for his son's first birthday. He caught on fire, the dining room furniture caught on fire... I couldn't get him to extinguish himself because he was holding the baby, Mom was so exhausted (thoroughly in the red) that she passed out asleep on the floor and couldn't extinguish him... by the time I figured out to have him "put down baby" and run to the shower, it was too late. Grimmy had shown up. Mom woke up and alternated between weeping and passing out again.

And baby aged up to toddler, unscathed and cooing to himself. I could only watch the whole thing in horror... and exit to a previous save. I mean, come on, I couldn't have the poor kid grow up with that kind of guilt on his head! :)
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited August 2017
    The thing that really annoys me is when there's a fire on the lot. My sims had one, and the teen was standing too close and got his behind set alight. Now, instead of doing the sensible thing of having a shower to put himself out, he got halfway down the stairs before he decided he was going to go back to the fire, stand right in the middle of it, and panic.
    He's fine now, however the game also glitched and I have a firefighter stuck in the middle of the driveway who just stands there reacting to the weather. Even when I try resetsim she still stands there looking like a pillock.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif