Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burglars?

I wish EA Created burglars again. i miss the sims 3 days.

Comments

• Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Only if burglar alarms were an item. Also, I'd like detectives to be able to recover what was stolen and if not? Then to be able to get money via mail to get the stuff back that was stolen by paying for it.

I'd also love to see line ups at the police stations and seeing sims point out who the burglar is. That would be fun
  • JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    @Bear31 yeah.
  • Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    I wish sims 4 had burglars too. some people found them annoying in the sims 3 but I think it would be fun and just add a bit of depth to the game. Why have a kleptomaniac trait if there isn't any burglars?
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    The only fix on burglars I see is typically on the detective career spawns. I would like to see them brought back too and not just having some randomly spawned vampire sim trying break in.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

True.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2017
    I would also love to have the burglar NPC back. :)
    The technology is already there: we have Vampire break-ins and the swiping interaction from the kleptomaniac trait. :)

Hope they add burglars in a free Patch!
    a256aFi.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yeah I really miss burglars. :(
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I miss them a lot too.
  • NaninaniNaninani Posts: 23 Member
    Same. I really miss burglars.
    yeah.
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I always liked burglers, I remember them peering through the window in CAS and getting really scared when the burglar music started playing in Sims 1 :joy:

It'd be nice to see them make a return, maybe it could be part of an active criminal career?
    yeah....
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I always liked burglers, I remember them peering through the window in CAS and getting really scared when the burglar music started playing in Sims 1 :joy:

It'd be nice to see them make a return, maybe it could be part of an active criminal career?

I would like to see that happen to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    yeahhhh
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CGPt6w7g-g

A little fanmade teaser for burglars in TS4
    a256aFi.gif
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I miss burglars. It's strange to me that the sims 1-3 have burglars and the sims 4 doesn't.
    edited July 2017
    Hey if anyone on this tread would like to sign my petition to bring them back along with others, follow the link below. ;)
    Edit: Who hasn't already, because I know a lot of you on this tread who already signed. Thanks btw <3
  • Lolli999Lolli999 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi
    It would be fun to work as a burglar, like the doctor and scientistscareer. Breaking into other sims houses, choosing a house to break into while trying not to get caught :-)
    yeah.
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    Yaaaas I would love for burglars to come back. I have really loved the thrill when they tend to sneak into your home, it also made me stay focused in the sims 1, 2 & 3. On four I usually let my sims do whatever and forget that I am playing the game at times.
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter
    we should do a petition for ea?
    edited July 2017
    @JoshuaSims0 I have a petition including burglars if you'd like to sign. ;)
    It's the first link on my signature.