Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I'm playing the Caliente household today (atm at least) with Katrina being my main Sim. She's having fun with her "boy toy", Don, and I plan on having them marry later to complete her Soulmate aspiration. But we'll see. I can't focus very well today due to lack of sleep. Oh, and Dina set the kitchen on fire. I had just given everyone a thing to do, then they all panicked and ran outside.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Valentin popped the question to Sage, and she said yes! :)
    3hdWlho.jpg
  • Randomness000Randomness000 Posts: 125 Member
    Just started a new household today loosely based on my life, and a bunch of randomness is already happening. As soon as my game loaded, i was greeted with this, my sim (on the right) looks terrified. xD
    1oyw2Ue.jpg

I don't even know. . .
    Is2A4RS.png

Devin is having casual conversations through a door.
    DJzqfBM.png

Here we have my sim-sister mollywhoping a teddy bear.
    eH0lAqN.png

Will my next post actually explain the family? Who really knows.
    fGRb4d2.gif
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    King family
    Duncan and Reed grew into teens. Duncan resembles his mother and Reed resembles his father.
    Knkg4t0l.png
    1Js5IF9l.png

Bryce Jr. and Mina sit down for a movie after Bryce returned from work.
    H2zUJUHl.png

After dinner everyone heads into the lounge for a movie. Mov was not too happy about it being a romance. :lol:
    Lhx73QUl.png

King-Behr family
    Giuliana gave birth to a boy named Skylar. She is beginning to see the consequences of her actions :lol:
    vt7UH14l.png

Luckily Skylar’s daddy, Allen saves the day.
    9u104BKl.png

More soon to come!

My couple renewed their vows at the Romance Festival, they always do.
    o4UIPoJ.jpg

Also, I changed the Stargazer Lounge in San Myshuno into a nightclub. Lounges seem to attract mostly elderly people, but my Sims are forever young and like to party down. Got rid of the karaoke setup, too. I have no great appreciation for karaoke in TS4. Same five songs usually sung off key and loudly to boot...ugh.

I'm also tired of female Sims turning into she-Hulks, so I replaced every gym in my game with restaurants, bars and spas. My Sims have their own workout equipment afterall.

The toddler in my Sim family has attained level 3 in some skills. I will be downloading some CC clothes for her in a minute. Her older brother will become a teen very soon - he's cool with her and treats her very kindly <3

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    o4UIPoJ.jpg

Is that Don Lothario and Caleb Vatore?!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Looks like it omg :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Four birthdays and one new face happened for the Parker's! Ethan and Emily are elders. Jessamine, their older daughter, is a young adult, and her sister Tiffany is a teenager! I moved a sim into the family named Noah Houston, made by another simmer. I edited him because I asked and she said it was fine. So what you see in my avi is Noah and Jessa after the birthdays and moving him in.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim Beartrix, asked Don to be her boyfriend after they had woohoo. He rejected her!!!! That's the first time in all of my games that Don Lothario has turned down one of my Sims
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Nindigo wrote: »
    o4UIPoJ.jpg

Is that Don Lothario and Caleb Vatore?!

I know it's an outdated stereotype but Caleb is definitely the girl in that relationship. :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Looks like it omg :D

I love how this feels like gossip. :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    The Fay household had an eventful day and night.

image.png
    The ladies in the household decided to go on a girl's trip to spend some quality time together. They have spent more time
    together ever since Lilly got the warning that she is running out of time :/

image.png
    Josie is also spending time with her fiance (Don Lothario's grandson).. whom she kind of 'stole' from her sister ever since he
    had no interest in any of her romantic advances, however, he instantly took a liking to Josie. Go figure.

image.png
    Josie sort of rushes their wedding day since her mother may not have that many more days left and they get married at the
    re-made Bluffs, surrounded by family and friends :]

image.png
    Just like in her own wedding, mama Lilly plays the piano.

image.png
    .. and hopefully they will have a happy ever after <3

image.png
    Later that night, Lilly wakes up but unfortunately, death claims her :[

image.png
    Josie is heart broken and pleading with Grim doesn't help any. It's sad that Lilly will never meet her grandchildren, but at least
    she got to see her daughter get married - in the last minute too!
  • UnrealRootUnrealRoot Posts: 307 Member
    edited July 2017
    My Sim has a crush on Caleb actually... however, Caleb doesn't appear often so they haven't got a huge chance to talk.
    I, however, did get an unwanted visitor. UBoNpIa.jpg
    My Sim's face when playing Basketball:
    WW1BySP.jpg
    The landlord came.. you can see how much my Sim doesn't want to be there.TrjIYXV.jpg
    edited July 2017
    I don't mean to spam, but thought I'd post another update since it sort of follows the previous. It was a sad day for the Fay
    household, which now only consists of Josie and her husband, Samuel after the couple moved into their new home.

image.png
    Samuel was one of the first people to arrive at the chapel where he arranged to have a minister, caterer, and piano player
    attend along with the guests also invited to honor the life of Lilly Fay.

image.png
    The guests start to arrive and a silent sorrow blankets the chapel. Samuel oversees the event, checking in on all the funeral
    guests and his wife to try to comfort and console them.

image.png
    Although a minister was hired, he took it upon himself to present the eulogy of his mother in-law while family and friends still
    mourn.

Untitled-1.png
    Annalise, the youngest daughter, could not stop shedding tears so Josie stayed by her side to comfort her the best she could <3

image.png
    Being strong for her sister and father takes a toll on Josie, but Samuel is there for his wife.

image.png
    .. and yet, words can only do so much when you have lost your beloved mama :'[

image.png
    It was a bitter sweet day filled with memories of an amazing wife and mother; and now, their entire future lies ahead.

Edit: What the heck.. just realized that Josie's hair is black and not red here for some reason xD
    Post edited by KismetRose on
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    @KismetRose really beautiful pictures although tragic for your Sims :'(
    6riwm5.png
    @littlemissgogo Aw, thank you <3 It was pretty sad to see her go in general as she kind of kept them all united. I played some since then and boy does the game sometimes surprise you, though. The future is looking busy for my Josie!
  • LynzeighLynzeigh Posts: 30 Member
    Blake and Elliot tried for a 2nd baby but she did not conceive. such a shame as she will become an elder in 3 days time. Her 1st baby will soon become a toddler! So I'm excited about that!
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I know it's an outdated stereotype but Caleb is definitely the girl in that relationship. :D

Caleb is the brain and Don is the brawn in this marriage. In regard to your statement, some would argue 'what's the difference?' I will leave that up to interpretation :D

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Dahlberg family's turn now. Emilia aged up to child, she has the genius trait. The 4 teens worked on their respective skills for their future careers (Lionel-comedy, Vivian-music, Branson-writing, Selma-rocket science). Noah, the only other child, seems to keep getting forgotten about, but it's his birthday soon, so I'll see what I can come up with for him. Things have plateaued for Simon & Katrina, they're both at the tops of their careers, the kids are doing good & they have 50K in the bank. It'll be smooth sailing from here on out for them, unless I decide to throw a disaster or two their way. >:)>:)>:)
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    edited July 2017
    Penny fell for my Sim. My Sim does not care though, he lets her kiss him but he is not emotionally attached to her. He told her right away that this romance won't go anywhere as he doesn't hug her out of love but just because she wants to hug him. She keeps coming to my house with the flirty moodlet.

Lore for my character if anyone is interested:
    Nair has grown up with a strict and rich family. Since he was little he was taught that due to his status (being rich) he does not need to care about others, he treats nearly everything formally and does only what he knows he needs to do.

He does not feel anything from romantic interactions, he is a very emotionless person and only feels a flicker of love for Caleb Vatore. He does not feel that kissing is personal so he is okay with women who fall for him kissing him and treating him like their boyfriend. He, however, warns them that it won't go anywhere. He feels nothing from romantic interactions with them (he quite literally never gets a flirting moodlet from romantic interactions, I don't know why but I like this as it really makes him being a mysterious serial romantic more detailed).

He loves Caleb but ignores his feelings because he feels they will only be a bother in his life and make things harder for him, he also believes that Caleb will find someone better than him. This, however, does not stop Nair from watching out for Caleb and trying to protect him. Unfortunately, they did not meet yet in the game so this is lore I have written for him since I started playing him as a young adult so I like to think he knew Caleb before I started playing and that I just stepped in the middle of his life.
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    I've started a new townie rotational safe and lots of things are happening. Summer Holiday has been married to Johnny Zest now for a while and they have twin daughters called Spring and Winter. However, getting enough partner attention in between work hours and demanding twins have been difficult for Summer and on an off day in the park she just had this flirt with Bjorn Bjergsen. It happened all in a short time but it was quite intense. She accidentally ended up pregnant from Bjorn and the game gods decided to punish her misstep with triplets!!! Smart as she is, she knows that Johnny might never find out if she keeps it to herself as Bjorn happens to be blond just like her and Johnny! She had 2 girls called Autumn and Summer and 1 boy called Storm. Johnny is a very happy baby daddy. Hope he never finds out....
    Penny doesn't understand what "Just be friends" means WEUgBM5.jpg
  • LynzeighLynzeigh Posts: 30 Member
    Blake aged up to an elder today and she really looks old! Her son will soon age up to a toddler! She has her work cut out, luckily her husband Elliot is still an adult and has a bit more life in him before he too becomes an elder. Julius asked
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Yuki married into the Feng family a while back (they had twins, a boy and girl) and they finally had their first child! A boy named Jiang. Not long after that, child number two came along and it turned out to be another son as well. I'd like a daughter too but Yuki might need a small break from pregnancy since she had those two rather close together. I have high hopes for them genetics-wise but you never know. . . This game does like to deliver surprises. They moved from their uptown apartment to my redone Willow Creek into a large family home so everything is lookin' pretty good for them.
    6riwm5.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited July 2017
    The quads grew up into children and they all actually look close to identical!
    sP0TA8Ul.png
    @3KNPen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top