Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Coming to Xbox One

Ok, so I am not a biggie on the console version of sims! BUT I know a lot of people have been begging for one! Sims 4 is coming to Xbox One! Are you excited? Do you also hope they come out with a PS or Nintendo version too? https://dvsgaming.org/sims-4-coming-to-xbox-one/

Comments

• Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm super excited for this!!!Im not able to play sims cause my pc went bad.I hope it comes to PS4 cause I don't have an Xbox 1.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited July 2017
    So far it sounds to be just like the PC version from what I read about Sims 4 for the X Box One. No word if there will be a PS4 version yet. But that does not mean that there will never be a PS4 version of Sims 4 though.
    ETA: Except that it's been said that the X Box One version will have a landscaping tool of some kind. Where as we all know by now that the PC version does not have at present.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    So far it sounds to be just like the PC version from what I read about Sims 4 for the X Box One. No word if there will be a PS4 version yet. But that does not mean that there will never be a PS4 version of Sims 4 though.
    ETA: Except that it's been said that the X Box One version will have a landscaping tool of some kind. Where as we all know by now that the PC version does not have at present.

Landscaping tools: terrain painter, rocks, flowers, shrubs, and trees. The console version won't have terrain tools, or any tools that the PC game doesn't already have.

Landscaping tools: terrain painter, rocks, flowers, shrubs, and trees. The console version won't have terrain tools, or any tools that the PC game doesn't already have.
    I wish that I can agree with you on that. But they did not specify what this terrain tool will contain. And yes, a console version of the same game can have some minor differences from it's PC version. This I know because I have Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets both for the PC and Xbox 360. And both Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets on the Xbox have what is called a karma system. Where as the PC version for both games does not. So yes, the Xbox One version of Sims 4 could have a terrain tool that allows a player to alter the terrain where as the PC version doesn't. But only time will tell.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I want PS4 version of this, curious to see what'll be like on console version, I played Sims 3 on console and it was very different so hoping it comes out on PS4 version, I just don't want to cough up AUD$500 for an Xbox one console just to play TS4.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I agree with the video on https://m.youtube.com/watch?iid=b29fcdd1999c4fb9a8f915acad6db268&t=1&v=2T-OeXKbUN4&feature=youtu.be&nid=244+273158152&a=&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&uid=543440105 that it also will come for PS4 in November. EA just hasn't announced this game at all yet. But Microsoft announced it before EA and therefore only for their own Xbox.
    I want PS4 version of this, curious to see what'll be like on console version, I played Sims 3 on console and it was very different so hoping it comes out on PS4 version, I just don't want to cough up AUD$500 for an Xbox one console just to play TS4.
    They did confirm that there will be PS4 version of Sims 4 coming in November. So there will be one.
  • Brody9962Brody9962 Posts: 272 Member
    At the time of this article, it wasn't sure as we didnt see a pre-order available for the ps4 anbd believe me I checked. lol but yes, they did confirm it will be coming out.
    Brody9962 wrote: »
    At the time of this article, it wasn't sure as we didnt see a pre-order available for the ps4 anbd believe me I checked. lol but yes, they did confirm it will be coming out.
    I know because I saw the confirmation myself on Simsvip.com.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Only because Microsoft announced the game before EA and Microsoft of course was only interested in telling about the Xbox version :)
    Well yea, I wasn't complaining. I am in the process of writing one amending it, but of course Microsoft is not going to tell about their competitors version of a game...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Ok, so I am not a biggie on the console version of sims! BUT I know a lot of people have been begging for one! Sims 4 is coming to Xbox One! Are you excited? Do you also hope they come out with a PS or Nintendo version too? https://dvsgaming.org/sims-4-coming-to-xbox-one/

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

PS4 version is confirmed.
    I said do you HOPE. That is not saying or even insinuating that they will bring it to switch. Someone can hope for it to come to Nintendo Switch, without them actually releasing it. Like Pets and Campus and seasons, people HOPE they will release those even though they have not actually announced them! (Though I am fairly certain we will be getting a pets) I said nothing that insinuated that it would be coming to switch, just asking to see who wants it to come to switch. In the context of my question "do you also hope..."
  • bela4bela4 Posts: 78 Member
    What concerns me is that I bought the sims 3 games for my 360, and they were full of bugs and there was little to no support. It was like, yeah got your money. Sorry the game is a hot mess. I SO want to pre order this for xbox one, but I am afraid to.