Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Pets or Seasons DLC?

2...Next

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    It's been so long since the last Expansion pack Get Together. Don't know why there wasn't one in 2016, hopefully the 3rd EP will be Pets.

there is a 3rd ep already @JumpingTrains
    Come on now City Living was only a expansion by name

Now, you know that's not true. It cost the same as an EP.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I would like seasons, but I would be happy with pets too.
  • Brody9962Brody9962 Posts: 272 Member
    I could definitely see that :)
  • TheBoyXPTheBoyXP Posts: 85 Member
    I think they will announce Pets at gamescom :) !
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Either one would be acceptable to me, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Seasons. Pets in the Sims 3 weren't anything special to me.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I feel like Pets will come out before Seasons, and that way pets can be affected better by Seasons.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • clerks76clerks76 Posts: 6 New Member
    I would like Seasons over Pets but ,I'd personally love an amusement park. I'm sure this has been discussed before, just really think it could be a lot of fun.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    clerks76 wrote: »
    I would like Seasons over Pets but ,I'd personally love an amusement park. I'm sure this has been discussed before, just really think it could be a lot of fun.

me to also I think pets and seasons will be together this time @clerks76
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > clerks76 wrote: »
    >
    > I would like Seasons over Pets but ,I'd personally love an amusement park. I'm sure this has been discussed before, just really think it could be a lot of fun.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > me to also I think pets and seasons will be together this time @clerks76

Pets and Seasons together would be a full and really good expansion if they could do it.
    edited July 2017
    > @comicsforlife said:
    >
    > I would like Seasons over Pets but ,I'd personally love an amusement park. I'm sure this has been discussed before, just really think it could be a lot of fun.
    >
    >
    >
    >

Pets and Seasons together would be a full and really good expansion if they could do it.

well you see the reason I think that is a lot of what was in sims 3 season we already have and there was also pet and seasons jokes last year @clerks76
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    > @comicsforlife said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

well you see the reason I think that is a lot of what was in sims 3 season we already have and there was also pet and seasons jokes last year @clerks76

Yeah and there's also the fact that the leaked release date on that European store site had the title as Cats and Dogs which could be interpreted as Raining Cats And Dogs. I'm not saying I really believe they'll be combined but it sure wouldn't be impossible given the hints.
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    > @comicsforlife said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Yeah and there's also the fact that the leaked release date on that European store site had the title as Cats and Dogs which could be interpreted as Raining Cats And Dogs. I'm not saying I really believe they'll be combined but it sure wouldn't be impossible given the hints.

I didn't think about that good eye @lomelindi7
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2017
    > @comicsforlife said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

It has crossed my mind more than once. I would love that, as it would give me the two remaining things that I require. I'd stop monitoring the forums and you'd all never have to hear from me again. But I don't really think that EA will look to combine two of the most popular packs. There's money to be made after all.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    > @comicsforlife said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

well you see the reason I think that is a lot of what was in sims 3 season we already have and there was also pet and seasons jokes last year

It has crossed my mind more than once. I would love that, as it would give me the two remaining things that I require. I'd stop monitoring the forums and you'd all never have to hear from me again. But I don't really think that EA will look to combine two of the most popular packs. There's money to be made after all.

Lol me too. If it wasn't for the money thing I'd definitely think they would be released together.
    Yeah I can see how money would keep them from putting them together. Nice idea though.