Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge V2 (Updated for CL / Toddlers)

Comments

• Ruby_1Ruby_1 Posts: 4 New Member
    I have recently started this challenge I'm still very new to all this thread thing and being on forums but hey ho. I have recently given birth to my 8th and 9th baby my first set of twins yay!!! I am not looking forward to the toddler stage though. Currently I have two young adults two teenagers one child and two toddler and the twins who were just born hectic life for me soon :/ wish me luck
  • Ruby_1Ruby_1 Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="ChelleJo;c-15469457"][quote="Erica87;15469374"]@Mareviola Yeah, the free services perk would be a tad bit too cheaty for me as well. I might actually even add that into the rules now that I think about it because technically it is exploiting a game bug and thus really close to cheating with advantage over other players. Does anyone disagree with that? [/quote]

Have you tried traveling with the uninvited daddy and then going back home without him? If that doesn't work, you might need to evict the family in manage world and then move them back in. Try those two and see if one works. [/quote]

I have had the same problem when I first started my challenge travelling with the person you want to get rid of and then returning home without them does work. He did come back once and I just locked the door. I thought he would leave eventually but his needs were already super low so he died unfortunately
  • VanillaChaiVanillaChai Posts: 177 Member
    Oh wow... It's been a very long time since I've posted anything here. World of Warcraft took over all of my free time for a while, but hopefully I can make some more time for my challenge. I just posted up a new chapter if anyone wants to check out my blog. I'm planning to get another one up soon so I can get caught up to the actual gameplay again. Anyways... let me know what you think! :smiley:

https://100potterbabies.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/
    Currently Playing - Generation One of the Bloom Legacy

• _cordialGargoyle__cordialGargoyle_ Posts: 18 Member
    Generation 1 Willow
    F#01 Drei
    F#02 Natasha Twin ⚰️
    F#03 Zarya Twin ⚰️
    M#04 Aldrich Twin
    M#05 Onfroi Twin
    M#06 Jason Dean
    M#07 Baird
    M#08 Carlin
    F#09 Reveria
    M#10 Ganix
    M#11 Panagiotis
    M#12 Irving
    M#13 Herb
    M#14 Quentin
    F#15 Fern

Generation 2 Fern
    M#16 Addam
    M#17 Benvolio
    M#18 Caden
    F#19 Agnes
    F#20 Bathilda
    F#21 Caliana
    M#22 Dayln
    F#23 Damayanti
    F#24 Erin
    F#25 Fae

Fern has maxed out the Parenting,Gardening,Gourmet Cooking,Cooking,and Painting skills.

She has also completed her Painter Extradonaire aspiration she now has the Super Parent aspiration.
  • June_GirlJune_Girl Posts: 14 New Member
    How do you make a family tree
  • VanillaChaiVanillaChai Posts: 177 Member
    June_Girl wrote: »
    How do you make a family tree

I made mine on the Plum Tree App website, found here. https://theplumtreeapp.com/
    Currently Playing - Generation One of the Bloom Legacy

• June_GirlJune_Girl Posts: 14 New Member
    Thanks!
  • Elena_The_SnoodleElena_The_Snoodle Posts: 1 New Member
    @Erica87 Trying this! I got up to 11 kids before and then my game glitched out and I lost all my progress!
  • TsukihasbeenhereTsukihasbeenhere Posts: 46 Member
    /sigh I don't know how they did it, but my sister and her best friend managed to save over my 100 Baby Challenge. Luckily I had a backup save, but it was all the way when Elizabeth and Houston were still living with me- Over two weeks real-time. Carson and Jackson still haven't been born, Memphis doesn't even exist anymore, and neither does Delta. I don't even know their fathers in-game at this point, since Minhye met them all when she went out after Boston and Paris aged up to Children. It sucks but I'll have to start back from there and never meet the same Memphis or Delta ever again. But there's no use whining about it! I just have to work extra hard to make up for lost time.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    aww so sorry to hear about that, @Tsukihasbeenhere. I am totally having withdrawls from playing sims. my computer broke about a week ago. my power supply and mother board both fried.
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    I just started mine today; the mother already had two sets of twins due to the Ley Line lot trait. The first twins are toddlers, and the second twins are babies. Send help.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi everyone. I just finished writing the backstory for my 100 Baby Challenge. I wanted to come up with a history of why my lovely matriarch would willingly have 100 babies! It will be called Break The Curse, so this gives you an idea of what this may be. I hope you enjoy reading it and please leave me your thoughts. I am way ahead in taking screenies, but just have to do the writing now. Chapter 1 coming soon. Enjoy!

These 2 sims are not my creation, but randomly selected from the gallery. Prince Leon made by Lordkiribati and Modern Aurora made by isleroux. Fantastic creations!

picture_of_phillipe_and_claire.png
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/break-the-curse-a-100-baby-challenge-backstory
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I just finished writing the backstory for my 100 Baby Challenge. I wanted to come up with a history of why my lovely matriarch would willingly have 100 babies! It will be called Break The Curse, so this gives you an idea of what this may be. I hope you enjoy reading it and please leave me your thoughts. I am way ahead in taking screenies, but just have to do the writing now. Chapter 1 coming soon. Enjoy!

These 2 sims are not my creation, but randomly selected from the gallery. Prince Leon made by Lordkiribati and Modern Aurora made by isleroux. Fantastic creations!

picture_of_phillipe_and_claire.png
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/break-the-curse-a-100-baby-challenge-backstory

I love this! What a great backstory you've made, I can't wait to read more of it :)

I started the 100 baby challenge a month or two ago, but I gave up! It's TOUGH! I didn't delete the saves or the Sim that I created to be the matriarch, and I'm starting to think about trying again... I would share the story I posted about my attempt, but Photobucket ruined all of the images :(
  • southaltansouthaltan Posts: 152 Member
    mYHcuOZ.png

So, today my 2nd matriarch had lived a full life, and the ole Grim Reaper game to collect her soul. She had 12 children, and my newest matriarch is Rebecca, and is being raised by her older sisters, now that mom is no longer with us
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    @SoulGal7 she is so cute! Almost too cute to start having so many babies ;) have fun with this challenge!
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • fluffym806fluffym806 Posts: 11 New Member
    I really like it, but it is going to be a big undertaking :O
  • pinkdiamntepinkdiamnte Posts: 9 New Member
    My matriarch has an young adult daughter, young teen daughter,two children and a set of toddler twins. Is it me or when you get 7 sims in a house it lags sooo bad!? Really fustrating. Also need can anyone tell me can the Matriaches kids go and see their dads? I know theyou aren't allowed in the house
  • pinkdiamntepinkdiamnte Posts: 9 New Member
    [quote="Ruby_1;c-15876658"]I have recently started this challenge I'm still very new to all this thread thing and being on forums but hey ho. I have recently given birth to my 8th and 9th baby my first set of twins yay!!! I am not looking forward to the toddler stage though. Currently I have two young adults two teenagers one child and two toddler and the twins who were just born hectic life for me soon :/ wish me luck[/quote]

That's brilliant! The toddler stage only gets fustrating when there are a lot of sims on the lot, a lot of taking out and putting back in of the highchair! Love when they are at the stage when they can take thier own serving and eat it without the hight chair! Same for the potty lol
    @Sasquatch7 - thank you so much for liking that backstory. It took me a week to write that, with scribbled notes on my break at work! lol I even have notes on the ending, once the 100th baby ages up, but it's a secret. I have to make it through the challenge first! lol I have some screenshots already of the challenge, but haven't started writing the first chapter yet. Thanks again for your kind words :)
    @lisalittlesimmer - thank you for your comment. She is a totally random sim, I love her, too. I think I lucked out on her. I have been busy reading other 100 baby challenges, to see how I should do the chapters, and am leaning towards a weekly summary (a sim week), otherwise, it will be too boring and lengthy. I also need to find a good family tree that I can use (an easy one) lol If anyone has any suggestions on family trees, let me know. Thanks all for reading!
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    @SoulGal7 I finally had time to read your story. It's awesome! I can't wait to read more chapters :)
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
    edited July 2017
    Hi everyone! Just finished Chapter 1 of Break The Curse - 100 Baby Challenge. Feel free to comment and enjoy reading!
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/chapter-1-living-in-america

my_little_starter.png
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Just finished Chapter 1 of Break The Curse - 100 Baby Challenge. Feel free to comment and enjoy reading!
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/chapter-1-living-in-america

Awesome chapter 1! Can't wait to read more chapters.
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    I started this challenge last night due to wanting to try something different. I tried this challenege once before while playing sims3. I made it to like 50 some kids before the game became to laggy to play. So here I go!
    Here's my Matriarch!
    36406982075_8c86f4cc7e.jpg
    Her name is Layla Hart!
    Her first night she met lots of people! She found a few potential "donors" and ended up taking home Mortimer Goth and three days later had a baby boy named Mason!
    So far I'm off to a good start! :)
    Happy simming! <3