Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamper woohoo

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    no simply no this idea is simply terrible and would not fit with the teen rating of the game
    Yet you treat this game like it's rated E.

it should be rated e for everyone it would be the right rating for the sims game i think when my nieces started playing sims3 they where 10 and 11 at the time
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited July 2017
    Thats impossible, hampers are normally small..nobody screws in hampers, that would be the most uncomfortable, cramped, and smelliest sex ever.
    giphy.gif

• Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    no simply no this idea is simply terrible and would not fit with the teen rating of the game

Ummm yeah it does. That's why we have bush wohoo, bed wohoo, hot tub wohoo, rocketship wohoo, closet wohoo, sauna wohoo. So yeah it fits the T rating sorry to break it to you, actually I'm not sorry
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member

it should be rated e for everyone it would be the right rating for the sims game i think when my nieces started playing sims3 they where 10 and 11 at the time

Just because you think that's how it should be rated doesn't mean that's how it goes. Its not other people's fault you let your nieces play games rated higher than their age bracket.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited July 2017

Rating systems do not rate games based on opinions of people who don't work there. By your logic, Call of Duty should be rated E because lots of kids under the age of 12 play that game.
    Post edited by MMX on
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member

I would 100% support this woohoo idea as long as there was a chance my sim could die from it somehow! Lol (Antibiotic resistant bacteria or a flesh eating virus, heck they could just suffocate on the stench of gym socks, but there needs to be a possibility of death lol).
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I think it would make more sense on top of the washer. Maybe cover it with bubbles
    21mbz47.jpg
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Thats impossible, hampers are normally small..nobody screws in hampers, that would be the most uncomfortable, cramped, and smelliest sex ever.
    If this game was going for pure realism, we wouldn't have:
    - Aliens
    - Vampires
    - Bush Woohoo (I mean, I guess it's possible someone might woohoo *among* bushes in RL, but inside of one and essentially disappear into it? lol)
    - Plant Sims
    - Grim Reaper who comes when people die and you can talk to him

:p

I'm sure there's other stuff I'm not thinking of at the moment, too.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • nm223181nm223181 Posts: 62 Member
    I don't agree with this, hampers are too small! Perhaps a "play inside" interaction for children and toddlers with the hamper? Just an idea!!
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Some kind of laundry woohoo would make me a lot more likely to get this pack. I like the soap bubbles on the washing machine idea. I also like the idea of a clothesline with CLEAN sheets or clothes where sims can disappear into the loaded clothesline to woohoo. It wouldn't raise the Teen rating from where it is. Players who aren't interested don't need to use the feature. It would help to make laundry less boring.

I do have some very domestic households with several kids where I could see the parents sneaking off to the clothesline or washer while the kids are down for a nap or busy. Hey, it helps to keep the household stable when the parents are happy.

I still don't know how I would fit laundry into most of my current lots. Perhaps they'll release a world with some more suburban lot space which will also be good for pets.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    Clothesline woohoo gives me images of thongs and wedgies. NOT comfortable. :s
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    Wow. T h o n g is a bad word???
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Can we, please, woohoo in hampers?

I've seen people propose washing mashine woohoo, but I don't know how that would workout since I doubt sims could fit in a washing mashine.
    However, they could fit in a hamper if hampers are big enough.
    They could get flirty and one sim could push another playfully into the hamper. Then they could woohoo with dirty laundry flying around them concealing the act.

Yeah that would be fun. :p
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

I've seen people propose washing mashine woohoo, but I don't know how that would workout since I doubt sims could fit in a washing mashine.

They wouldn't do it IN the washer, they'd do it on TOP of the washer :lol:

As much as I would love washer woohoo, wouldn't that be to risque for the Teen rating? Assuming that they would give it to us. lol

No it wouldn't.
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't see that happening. And ewww lol.

This post makes me long for a "lol" button.

I vote no too because then you'd need a hamper for the hamper.
  • vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    I would much prefer the return of shower woohoo than "hamper woohoo", that's just weird.
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    I think sims used to be able to woohoo in showers.
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
    They can woohoo in hot tubs.
    Can sims woohoo in closets? I forgot.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Oversized objects seem to be the main point of woohooing in this game:
    - walk-in closets
    - huge observatories
    - rocket: too large for a backyard rocket, too small for a billion simoleon space program
    - big hot tubs noone would ever try to place in an actual bathroom
    - those bushes are rather large too compared to other bushes of similar bushness...
    - as vampires with bat transformation: the entire universe

So I don't see a problem in including oversized hampers :D

vivica86 wrote: »
    I would much prefer the return of shower woohoo than "hamper woohoo", that's just weird.
    @vivica86 Why not both?
    Oh, right, oversized showers wouldn't even fit into the bathroom anymore. Silly me.
  • CiarasStuffCiarasStuff Posts: 12 New Member
    > @rudy8292 said:
    > Hamper woohoo? how are they even supposed to fit 2 whole Sims in a hamper?
    >
    > I mean, we would need hampers as big as fridges...

@rudy8292 sssshhhhh, don't give them idea's
  • JesterHatJolteonJesterHatJolteon Posts: 13 New Member
    Okay, to be fair about the size thing...
    That's the magic of it.
    Imagine woohoo in a clown car. That's basically 🐸🐸🐸🐸 OP wants. Woohoo in a clown car.
    And when I put it that way, I kinda want it too. It's just too funny to not have.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    rp_girl wrote: »
    Or even a steamy "clothesline" woohoo. Nothing like a fresh, hot-out-of-the-washer pile of clothes to get two Sims together! :D

How would that work?I figured out washing machine woohoo and hamper woohoo(provided we have fridge sized hampers) but I don't understand how clothesline would work.

It would require 2 clotheslines, and several sheets hung up on the clotheslines...
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member

That's why it is so absurd. Woohoo has been put in the game without affecting its teen rating, but many of us are adults here on the forums. Those of us who are can enjoy dreaming and dancing around the topic. Doesn't matter if they actually implement it in the game. Besides, have you even read the rest of this thread? Fridge sized hampers, LOL.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Can we, please, woohoo in hampers?

They could get flirty and one sim could push another playfully into the hamper. Then they could woohoo with dirty laundry flying around them concealing the act.

How would that even work? People can't fit in hampers never mind sims. There would be no room to move.
    Plus "woohoo"-ing among your dirty and smelly clothes is enough to gross me out. (I don't get grossed by much)