Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which game did you become a simmer?

2...Next

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    The Sims 4 :D I'm a baby in the sims world XD
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    I played The Sims 1 and 2 when they came out and was obsessed with both games, but I didn't feel like a "Simmer" until The Sims 3, when I joined the forums and discovered a whole community of people who are just as insane as I am.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    The first one I played was TS2 for PS2. I eventually played TS for PC, TS2 PC, TS3 PC, and now TS4.
  • marellinormarellinor Posts: 39 Member
    Sims 1. I got introduced by my friend. All I did as a kid was building small houses and decorating rooms for my dolls so when I found out about the sims I fell in love instantly.
  • LotteTroonbeeckxLotteTroonbeeckx Posts: 36 Member
    The Sims 1 in 2000, when I was 10. My ten year older brother randomly installed it on his laptop one night, showed it to me because he knew I also liked games, and I was hooked immediately. I can't believe I still play after 17 (!!!) years. That's insane!
  • PyxieytPyxieyt Posts: 48 Member
    I started on the sims 3! My parents played 1 and 2
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I became an avid Simmer from the very first game! I still remember when I first saw it. I was in my 6th grade art class and the boy I had a crush on at the time was playing it on the computer during his down time (we had a really relaxed teacher) and I remember thinking how cool it was. So I went and got it myself and the rest is history!
    1500x500.jpg
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    The Sims (1) :)
  • sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    The Sims 3 On PC
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    The Sims 3 :)
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2017
    I started with The Sims 1 back in 2001. I bought a cheapo refurbished laptop with Windows 7 on it last year to play the complete collection I bought off of eBay. It crashed too much on Windows 10. :/
    516YBQ5VWNL._SY445_.jpg
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited July 2017
    Does this count?

SimCity_3000_Coverart.png

I was a huge SimCity fanatic, and that franchise led me to the Sims eventually.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • marshaline6marshaline6 Posts: 576 Member
    I played simcity societies but I don't think that counts, so sims 3. but eventually i bought sims 2 games
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    I played TS2 for a bit on my sister's pc. But I really started to become a simmer with TS3 on Xbox 360 :lol:
  • IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    As soon as sims 3 came out, I bought it and I have most of the expansion and stuff packs you can have
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    I actually played TS2 on PlayStation, but I bought the game used, thought it was totally boring and only played for like a half hour before I tucked it away. Then years later I played the sims 3 on my laptop and was hooked.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,064 Member
    edited July 2017
    The Sims 2. A friend convinced me to get it about 10 years ago and I've really enjoyed the series ever since.
  • minimeg2425minimeg2425 Posts: 144 Member
    I started with Sims 1. One of my friends owned it and I loved going over to her house to play it! But I didn't ever own a game until the Sims 2! But my PC couldn't keep up with the games and it crashed when I got seasons :'( :D
  • KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    TS1, I was very young when it came out but my sister played it and so I used to play it too
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    The Sims
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    TS1 though not right when it came out. I played it at someone else's house then begged for it. I liked other simulation games like SimCity, Oregon Trail (later version), some other early Sim games by Maxis and historic simulations like Civilization, Age of Empires or Caesar.

I think that for a while I might have played both TS1 (Superstar) and TS2. I kept playing TS2 for a while after TS3 came out. Eventually, I played TS3 off and on. I've now played TS4 for nearly a year. I have taken various breaks in there and I've also played Sims Medieval.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • nm223181nm223181 Posts: 62 Member
    The sims 1, I played it at a friends house and became hooked. I then purchased sims 2 as it was already out. 2005.
  • Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    The Sims 2 Pets was the first sims game I played.
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Sims 1
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)