Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ SIMS 4 QC MONTHLY ~ CHALLENGE 31 DUE (CDT) 1ST JULY ☆☆

Comments

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh wow @kimartist I love it, its amazing. I love the entrance and the billboards on top so realistic. Fantastic baseball diamond and dugouts. Great idea doing an open restaurant with view of the field. Amazing entry

@coolsim9999999 love the name firstly it made me laugh. Great looking stadium love the creative shapes, great car park. Love the unique building and the lockrooms and gym look amazing. Fantastic effort.

@lisa17ann I cant wait to see it I know its going to look spectacular
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Cbear13 --- Lol...I’m glad that my stadium name and team name made you laugh :D! Thank you for your awesome comment <3! I’m happy that you especially liked the shapes, parking lot, building and the gyms/locker rooms B)! That took a lot of planning, but it’s really fun to figure out how to set up a room or a build :).
    4kkjdXo.png

• kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    Thank you so much @Cbear13. I'm so glad you found my stadium so realistic. It fun to create. I loved doing the entrance and parking area. Can't wait to others entries. The ideas we all come up with are amazing.
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

• Agrippine_23Agrippine_23 Posts: 96 Member
    QC Monthly Challenge no21

Origin ID: Agrippine23
    Name of Lot used: Twin Oracle Point (Newcrest)
    Gallery Name: Universi(M)ty Stadium
    Sport Chosen: Basketball
    Team Name: The Flaming Flamingos

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/fr_FR/gallery/5C227FF46DE811E78DB731B1AA318D0D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Agrippine23&max=50&maxis=false

Photos: http://imgur.com/gallery/P8ui7

This challenge was tough at first and I had to do several trials before finding how to build this thing! I thought I wouldn't be able to do it but after much perseverance and obstination here it is! (Also I really am into details so I usually never build on such big lots).

Comments:
    So... there is the Basketball court (do you say court? field?) of course
    There are seats for the fans but also two VIP areas (first floor, little glass rooms on each side), mainly for scouts (is that how you call the people who come to watch high school and college games to hire players?)
    There is a little cafe run by students from the University, and the fans can watch the game from the balcony while having a snack
    There is an interview area where the local news can interview the top players
    There is also a little court inside for shooting competitions (your chance to win an autographed jersey from your favorite player!) and a TV area where students can watch live games
    At the retail site (2nd floor, next to the cafe) you can buy autographed basketballs, signed jerseys, trophy-shaped desk lamps and pictures of the team (think of the bar there as a counter but I couldn't place a cash machine on it! It only goes on kitchen counters and they didn't look right...)

The teams enter the building from the first floor, where they have their locker rooms, training rooms and rehab facilities (the home team's locker room is the black one where you can see their state championship trophy). They have a direct access to the court. I chose to make it a spa so that the players could actually get massages after a hard fought game.
    The public enters the building by taking the stairs on each side and then going down to the 1st floor (little arrows and light paths show the way from the building entrance to the seats).

Voilà !

I have one question: how do you share sims in the Gallery? I made my top three players (Antonio, Bo and Otto Flamingo) but I can't figure out how to share them with you... :(

Thanks guys for the always appreciated feedbacks!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    QC Monthly Challenge no21

Name of Lot used: Twin Oracle Point (Newcrest)
    Gallery Name: Universi(M)ty Stadium
    Sport Chosen: Basketball
    Team Name: The Flaming Flamingos

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/fr_FR/gallery/5C227FF46DE811E78DB731B1AA318D0D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Agrippine23&max=50&maxis=false

Photos: http://imgur.com/gallery/P8ui7
    tQQ0KG2.png
    6k37tDQ.png
    KckjVsx.png
    JmTAxXe.png
    UhRRHEu.png

C6UHgMd.png

This challenge was tough at first and I had to do several trials before finding how to build this thing! I thought I wouldn't be able to do it but after much perseverance and obstination here it is! (Also I really am into details so I usually never build on such big lots).

Comments:
    So... there is the Basketball court (do you say court? field?) of course
    There are seats for the fans but also two VIP areas (first floor, little glass rooms on each side), mainly for scouts (is that how you call the people who come to watch high school and college games to hire players?)
    There is a little cafe run by students from the University, and the fans can watch the game from the balcony while having a snack
    There is an interview area where the local news can interview the top players
    There is also a little court inside for shooting competitions (your chance to win an autographed jersey from your favorite player!) and a TV area where students can watch live games
    At the retail site (2nd floor, next to the cafe) you can buy autographed basketballs, signed jerseys, trophy-shaped desk lamps and pictures of the team (think of the bar there as a counter but I couldn't place a cash machine on it! It only goes on kitchen counters and they didn't look right...)

The teams enter the building from the first floor, where they have their locker rooms, training rooms and rehab facilities (the home team's locker room is the black one where you can see their state championship trophy). They have a direct access to the court. I chose to make it a spa so that the players could actually get massages after a hard fought game.
    The public enters the building by taking the stairs on each side and then going down to the 1st floor (little arrows and light paths show the way from the building entrance to the seats).

Voilà !

I have one question: how do you share sims in the Gallery? I made my top three players (Antonio, Bo and Otto Flamingo) but I can't figure out how to share them with you... :(

Thanks guys for the always appreciated feedbacks!

Simmers are able to go to your link to see the rest of the photos :)
    The Basketball Stadium looks great! @Agrippine_23 :) It is a very detailed build ! It was very nice reading about each of the sections of the build! You have put such a lot of work into designing each of the areas of the build! The basketball court area is very nice! It looks great how the seating is placed so that specatators can watch the basketball match. The furnishing of the lockers room with the black lockers looks great! The players will enjoy resting in the sauna after a match. It is nice that there is a cafe nook for fans to enjoy having a drink and sometning to eat before or after a match. The design of , furnishing and background details about the retail shop are great! Very nice media interviews nook! It is a nice glass windows alcove area or sims to sit on the chairs and answer questions that are asked by reporters.
    It is a creatively designed stadium! :)
    To upload the sims, go to manage households, and click on the sims household.Click on edit in cas, then from cas you can save the sims to your library, then from your library to the community section of the Gallery
    Hi @Agrippine_23, your basketball arena is wonderful. I love all the sections you have created as well as your team member. Went and visited your link to see the rest of your pictures. Well done.
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **

Welcome to the thread @Agrippine_23 :D! Great basketball build B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Hi @rosemow :) Thank you for posting the photos, for taking the time to explain me how to upload sims in the gallery (I will do it in a bit) and for guiding me every step of the way as I discover the forum really ;) and of course thank you for your detailed feedback, it is much appreciated :smiley:

Hi @kimartist ! Thank you so much, I'm very glad you took the time to visit the link :)

Hi @coolsim9999999 ! Thank you for your kind welcome!

To all of you: I've been playing the sims for a while now, but I always did it on my own. I find it so much fun to share creations with fellow simmers and to take a look at theirs! Very inspiring, I'm really enjoying it!
    #QCMonthly21 - Stadium / Top three players!

Sims Gallery Name: The Flamingos
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/fr_FR/gallery/2BA623E16E3511E780A68C22C78BD130?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Agrippine23&max=50&maxis=false
    Photos: http://imgur.com/gallery/RJwGb

Here they are! Antonio is from Mexico, Bo is from Tokyo and Otto's from Oslo. Together they are The Flaming Flamingos! Obviously they're all into sports, but I'm sure there are other things they'd love to do too. They just don't know it yet. Will you help them find out ?

@coolsim9999999 and @kimartist, I just went to see your Olympic Pool and Baseball Field, they are amazing! So creative! I just love Michael Phelps (how did you manage to make him as cute in the Sims as he is in real life??) and the Baseball Field made me think so much of the time I spent in Texas (I'm French but I lived in Tx for a year), I used to go see the Rangers playing all the time (almost every friday), I loved it so much. I think I'm one of the few French people who can actually sing Take me out to the ballgame (and get chills ;)). Amazing creations guys!
    #QCMonthly21 - Stadium / Top three players!

Sims Gallery Name: The Flamingos
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/fr_FR/gallery/2BA623E16E3511E780A68C22C78BD130?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Agrippine23&max=50&maxis=false
    Photos: http://imgur.com/gallery/RJwGb
    sT8eaFe.png
    ulAnxlh.png
    4eRrVPl.png

Here they are! Antonio is from Mexico, Bo is from Tokyo and Otto's from Oslo. Together they are The Flaming Flamingos! Obviously they're all into sports, but I'm sure there are other things they'd love to do too. They just don't know it yet. Will you help them find out ?

@coolsim9999999 and @kimartist, I just went to see your Olympic Pool and Baseball Field, they are amazing! So creative! I just love Michael Phelps (how did you manage to make him as cute in the Sims as he is in real life??) and the Baseball Field made me think so much of the time I spent in Texas (I'm French but I lived in Tx for a year), I used to go see the Rangers playing all the time (almost every friday), I loved it so much. I think I'm one of the few French people who can actually sing Take me out to the ballgame (and get chills ;)). Amazing creations guys!

The three basketball players are very nice! @Agrippine_23 :) Their sports uniforms look great! It is great that they won their match, and have now come to the cafe to have cup of coffee. Their traits and aspirations suit them well .
    edited July 2017
    You're welcome @Agrippine_23 :D!

I'm so happy that you like my Olympic pool and my Sim version of Michael Phelps B)! I just went into CAS and looked at all my options of what he could look like, and he came out looking like Michael, pretty much :)! He even swims like him --- so far ahead of everyone...lol B)!

I like really like your Flaming Flamingos basketball team B)! It's great that they're all from different countries and the team's cool name B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited August 2017
    QC Monthly challenge no: 21
    Origin ID: RivendellStar
    Name of Lot used: VillaReal
    Build gallery name: Dunkin Sports Arena
    Sport chosen and team name: Basketball, Knights
    Gallery Link: Here
    Images (3-6 max):
    [img][/img]f1aLym4.jpg
    [img][/img]MikDTtm.jpg
    [img][/img]xb2KKh7.jpg
    [img][/img]lTwisdZ.jpg

Post edited by RivendellStar on
    jiyKE8j.png
    @Agrippine_23 I love your sports guys... very handsome. I should have created a baseball team, but sims are not my favorite to create. I love to build though. I'm glad you got to go through the other buildings picture. It is so amazing what we all come up with. It is very unusual for someone from another country to be able to relate to baseball, glad that you are able to do that. Speaking of the song..I actually put that into my music selection so when I go into there I can actually hear that song play. Too bad not everyone can do that.

I'm glad you have come to the forum to join us for our challenges and to get to know you. It is a pleasure.
    revisedsig2.png

@RivendellStar Your Basketball stadium is wonderful. I can't wait to see close up picture. Very unique shape to the building. Love it
    revisedsig2.png

• RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    Thanks @rosemow and @kimartist
    jiyKE8j.png
    @RivendellStar --- What an incredible roof --- especially B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

The exterior design and the layout of Dunkin Sports Arena looks very great! @RivendellStar :) It is a very detailed build! The curved roofing looks so great! The name of the arena suits basketball very welll! Very nice front entrance area. The plants and the sports pictures on the walls there look great. The car parking areas look great in the corners of the lot. The tiered stadium seating looks very nice!
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Wow everyone!! great entries from everyone! I really love them all!

I found some time to finish mine today I even took pictures and play tested! Yay!! So hopefully I will have it posted tomorrow before the deadline and can figure out how to get my photos on here as well. :s:D *feeling your pain @RivendellStar *

it's certainly different and I may have gone a little too out of the box with this one. But, I'm not a huge lover of sports so I had to do something I loved that was sporting related in a round about way lol all will be clear tomorrow lol ;)

I also hope to catch up on everyone's comments and builds in more detail over the next few days. Sorry I've been away and quite so much. Although I'm sure some might think it's a blessing lol :p
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Thanks a lot Lisa :D! I'm glad that you got to finish your stadium B)! I can't wait to see your screenshots :):)!
    4kkjdXo.png

It is great that you have finished the bulld in time before the deadline passes ! @lisa17ann :) I will look forward to seeing pictures of your build! I hope the photo posting goes smoothly .
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    QC Monthly challenge no: 21
    Origin ID: lisa17ann (search my ID as I forgot the # sorry)
    Name of Lot used: Oakenstead in Willow Creek
    Build gallery name: FireKnights Quidditch
    Sport chosen and team name: The FireKnights (the Quidditch home team of Willow Creek)
    Gallery Link: Click HERE to magically download this Lot!
    Notes: I forgot to add the # My bad Opps! Also there is a LOT of things going into other things and its ALL intentional haha! :D Also I purposely put the beaded curtains floating over the merchandising stalls it's meant to be hung by magic :p:o I had so much doing this build. Any time I get to combine my two geeky loves of The Sims and Harry Potter I am one happy Witch! Don't let the muggles get you down! ;)
    Images (3-6 max): (please post 1 street view photo)
    3DgfNb1.jpg
    PctwGhH.jpg
    4L1nu3G.jpg
    4zG8aal.jpg
    FSrd6F2.jpg
    TPHjHsS.jpg
    Click HERE to Magically see a few more photo's!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

edited July 2017
    FireKnights Quidditch looks so very creatively great! @lisa17ann :) It was a such a great idea for you to do a Harry Potter themed stadium, with you liking all things that are Harry Potter themed! The towers look so very great! The penants on them and the flags are great! The colour schemes of the build capture the theme well! Very nice outdoors camping area. Sims will enjoy sleeping in the tents, or enjoy sitting around the firepits toasting food and keeping warm. They will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating the food on the picnic tables in the outdoors air. The design of the interior of the stadium looks great! It looks very great how the quidditch field is set up! The balconies of seating for sims to enjoy sitting there watching the match looks very nice! The market stall is a nice touch. Very nice gym room.The flooring and wall texture gives a very nice look and feel to the room. The quidditch players will like using the punching bags and treadmills to keep fit. They will also like having a relaxing massage on the table. The coloured curtains look very nice in the build. The glass signed jumpers are a nice touch on the walls. The locker room is great! The robes are a nice touch on the wall. It is nice that there are chess nooks in the build. The layout of the basement level looks great!
    It is a very creatively designed build! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top