Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will this happen in TS?

When are our sims going to be able to have functional purses? I've been looking for purses myself, and I remembered that this has been something I've wanted for a while.
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I wish sims could have their own money instead of a joint amount, like if you have teenagers who work it'd be nice if they could save their money rather than have to contribute towards bills and other things other sims may buy. This would go really well with purses :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    I would love it if we get any kind of functional wallet, for a Sim teen or child to take said empty wallet in their hands and open and close the slot where the money goes quickly at their adult Sims. Our youngest son used to to that to his Dad to let him know he was out of money. LOL We call it flapping the wallet.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yeah that would be great. And sort of related... I miss how in Sims 1 you could pull up detailed household financial information. That would be a really useful addition
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Oooh yeah! I forgot about that!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    Piggy banks would be a cool feature!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Nice idea! :smiley:

I have never heard of this suggestion before but it would be cool to see one day :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    OMGOSH I would love this!! I never thought about it until now. It would also be nice if our sims could have credit cards and wallets too, and could put them in your purse, and if you don't, there could be a chance you will lose your wallet.

I could just imagine my fashioneesta sims carrying a fancy purse around town <3
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I would love if there were separate accounts for everyone in the household. Like if a teen Sim runs out of money they'd have to beg their parents for cash or get a job. And children could have allowances.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I would love it if we had separate bank accounts for everyone and 1 household account to which all of the sims could transfer money. Kind of like we can transfer money to retail and restaurants that we own.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

Yes!!! Yes please!

I would love for a patch to come that adds things that all relate to money.

For Toddlers:
    -Piggy banks!!
    -Getting excited when finding pennies/nickels/dimes/quarters on the ground
    -Asking what X coin is called
    -Asking which coin is the best
    -Making *your name*Dollars and Coins and giving them out
    -Lemonade stands, with help of parents, that give sim extra money to put in piggy bank
    -Failed lemonade stand

For Children:
    -Can now buy things!!
    -Some kids still have piggy banks, but some will now buy wallets
    -Lemonade stands, without help of parent, that give sim extra money to put in wallet or piggy bank
    -Selling cookies or bracelets that sim made for extra money to put in wallet or piggy bank
    -Failed "businesses"
    -Stealing parents credit card and ordering things
    -Doing chores for money
    -Shopping after school using money
    -Kids would buy things like new toys, snacks, video games, etc.
    -Finding stands around town and buying from them
    -Have a "rip-off" stand pop up every now and then - with things like a cup of lemonade for $1 - $5 (poor quality lemonade), or bracelets for $20 (poor quality bracelets)
    -Being able to set price for "business" items
    -Creating signs for "business"
    -Parents teaching children good spending habits and importance of saving money
    -Ban from spending money for X time
    -Steal money from parents wallet

For Teens:
    -Teens now all have wallets
    -Teens now all have credit cards
    -Doing chores for money
    -Shopping using money
    -Teens would buy things like make-up, video games, movies (MHS), snacks, iSims music, etc.
    -Online shopping
    -Stealing parents credit card to order things
    -Ban from spending money for X time and still spending money anyway (secretly)
    -Parents encouraging teens to save money on something better or more worthwhile (better phones, etc.) instead of things like make-up and jewelry
    -Selling things online

New Things to Buy:
    -Video games
    -Teens: MySims 2, Call of Sims, GOAT SIMULATOR, Sim Kombat
    -Children: Pet World, MineSim, Doggy Dressup, Princess Simulator, Blic Bloc 2, Super Sim Bros, Turbo Karts
    -Favorite video game
    -Video Game DLC
    -Shoes
    -Makeup
    -Clothes
    -Toys
    -Better phones with new things to do on them
    -Better computers
    -Music on iSims
    -Giftcards
    -Snacks
    -Movies (MHS)
    -Jewelry
    -Art supplies
    -Books

Other:
    -Every new thing to buy is either high or low quality, and can be expensive, cheap, on sale, or be a rip-off

Sorry for the wall of text, haha. Thanks for reading!
    Mafia Stats

• JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    edited July 2017
    It would be cool if they incorporated credit cards, debit cards, good credit, bad credit, loans, interest rates, savings accounts etc.

The Sims is so shallow when it comes to money. Adding these features could even be very educational for a lot of people. You wouldn't believe how many people around the world have no clue how to handle money properly.
    Oh I TOTALLY forgot about debit cards and loans 'n stuff!!! Oooooooooooohhh yes please! I hate that you have to be rich already to own a business and stuff. I'd love loans sooooo much!!
    Mafia Stats

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I've been using this ATM mod for a while. You can either apply for a loan or withdraw money from the family's funds. In both cases, a card is automatically added to the sim's inventory to represent the amount borrowed or withdrawn. Loan payments are deducted daily until the balance is paid off.

Withdrawing money is a good way to bring funds (and bypass the $20,000 limit) say, if you move individual sims out.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I've been using this ATM mod for a while. You can either apply for a loan or withdraw money from the family's funds. In both cases, a card is automatically added to the sim's inventory to represent the amount borrowed or withdrawn. Loan payments are deducted daily until the balance is paid off.

Withdrawing money is a good way to bring funds (and bypass the $20,000 limit) say, if you move individual sims out.

I think I might need to try that mod.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    this idea is nice but I would they work on other stuff the piggy bank thing is cute though but I think it should be for kids not toddlers
    because toddlers would eat the money
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    Yes!!! Yes please!

I would love for a patch to come that adds things that all relate to money.

For Toddlers:
    -Piggy banks!!
    -Getting excited when finding pennies/nickels/dimes/quarters on the ground
    -Asking what X coin is called
    -Asking which coin is the best
    -Making *your name*Dollars and Coins and giving them out
    -Lemonade stands, with help of parents, that give sim extra money to put in piggy bank
    -Failed lemonade stand

For Children:
    -Can now buy things!!
    -Some kids still have piggy banks, but some will now buy wallets
    -Lemonade stands, without help of parent, that give sim extra money to put in wallet or piggy bank
    -Selling cookies or bracelets that sim made for extra money to put in wallet or piggy bank
    -Failed "businesses"
    -Stealing parents credit card and ordering things
    -Doing chores for money
    -Shopping after school using money
    -Kids would buy things like new toys, snacks, video games, etc.
    -Finding stands around town and buying from them
    -Have a "rip-off" stand pop up every now and then - with things like a cup of lemonade for $1 - $5 (poor quality lemonade), or bracelets for $20 (poor quality bracelets)
    -Being able to set price for "business" items
    -Creating signs for "business"
    -Parents teaching children good spending habits and importance of saving money
    -Ban from spending money for X time

For Teens:
    -Teens now all have wallets
    -Teens now all have credit cards
    -Doing chores for money
    -Shopping using money
    -Teens would buy things like make-up, video games, movies (MHS), snacks, iSims music, etc.
    -Online shopping
    -Stealing parents credit card to order things
    -Ban from spending money for X time and still spending money anyway (secretly)
    -Parents encouraging teens to save money on something better or more worthwhile (better phones, etc.) instead of things like make-up and jewelry
    -Selling things online

New Things to Buy:
    -Video games
    -Teens: MySims 2, Call of Sims, GOAT SIMULATOR, Sim Kombat
    -Children: Pet World, MineSim, Doggy Dressup, Princess Simulator, Blic Bloc 2, Super Sim Bros, Turbo Karts
    -Favorite video game
    -Video Game DLC
    -Shoes
    -Makeup
    -Clothes
    -Toys
    -Better phones with new things to do on them
    -Better computers
    -Music on iSims
    -Giftcards
    -Snacks
    -Movies (MHS)
    -Jewelry
    -Art supplies
    -Books

Other:
    -Every new thing to buy is either high or low quality, and can be expensive, cheap, on sale, or be a rip-off

Sorry for the wall of text, haha. Thanks for reading!

a shopping game pack would be really cool
    more for sim kids and more drama please