Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any way to make sure you only have ONE baby at a time?

Forget twins, triplets, 30 babies at a time, etc.

Is there any way to be absolutely sure that a pregnant Sim is only going to drop one baby?

ie what if you want just one to come out? Any way to make sure this is the case?

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    There is, but the only way I know is the MCCC mod has a way you can control the number of babies a sim is pregnant with from anywhere from 1, 2, or 3 babies, and what gender they are.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Holy cow! I can't get Twins much less Triplets even with Fertility Treatment, never more than one... This is such an ironic post to me!
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    There is, but the only way I know is the MCCC mod has a way you can control the number of babies a sim is pregnant with from anywhere from 1, 2, or 3 babies, and what gender they are.
    Ah, that is okay then.

I have the seductive MCCC thing installed.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »
    Holy cow! I can't get Twins much less Triplets even with Fertility Treatment, never more than one... This is such an ironic post to me!
    That's because the game magically knows what you want and tries its best to do the exact opposite. I had a family oriented couple who both had the fertility treatment bonus and they had one. Then a couple who didn't have either of those things had triplet boys.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Kilov17 wrote: »

Do you have City Living? Try using the On a Ley Line Lot Trait and then have your sim have birth at home using the bassinet or just wait for it to happen naturally just to make extra sure the lot trait holds. That should at the very least increase your odds a little more.
    ~ ~ ~
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    I had unwanted twins in my last saved game (which I lost, unfortunately). I like to take things as they come so I rolled with the punches but wasn't happy about it.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    And here, in RL I always wanted twins … .
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    I guess you could give birth to any spare babies, age them up and delete them in cas, of you want to do it mod free. Mcc is really good though.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yeah, all I know how to do it is through MC Command Center. I remember there being tricks in the previous sims by eating a certain food or whatnot to get multiple babies during a single pregnancy, but IDK if it's possible to only ensure one.
    If you have the mod all you have to do is try for a baby, click on the female and choose the pregnancy option (try again, if there is no active pregnancy). Then it will give you a list of things to choose from and number of babies should be one of them. You simply type how many and you can pick the genders, as well.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    Testingcheat on, fulledit mode...go into CAS, click on the left panel in the left hand corner and select can't get pregnant for the Sim, after you have the first child.
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    I didn't get twins, but 3 days after I get my 3rd gen sim (one boy) one of the 2d gen sims got abducted and ended with an alien pregnancy, almost like having twins.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • siva20092403siva20092403 Posts: 631 Member
    Hi guys. Without using any mods, is it possible to get 4 or more babies at one time? What is the maximum limit? thanks.
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    Hi guys. Without using any mods, is it possible to get 4 or more babies at one time? What is the maximum limit? thanks.

You can't do this without mods. The most the game does, as vanilla, is triplets.