Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA and TS4 will be at Gamescom this year (confirmed)

EA has announced they're attending Gamescom this year and has also listed TS4 as playable in the business lounge, it says content creators and influencers are invited (Youtubers and bloggers) and we can also assume Gurus will be there considering TS4 is there. With the presence of Influencers *no specifics yet*, Gurus and TS4 we may be having another panel similar to last year, the game may just be playable OR.... Something may be announced (I'm hoping it's that one). Excited to see what happens, what do you guys think it'll be?

Source - https://www.ea.com/en-gb/news/dont-miss-ea-at-gamescom-2017

Comments

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I predict a Pets announcement at Gamescom... Followed by the stage being invaded by dogs...
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I predict a Pets announcement at Gamescom... Followed by the stage being invaded by dogs...

That would be perfect though, imagine they just brought out a bunch of puppies :cry:
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I agree - like a mighty, majestic, sabre-tooth slug - riding on the back of a well-trained hamster.
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member

Now I hope next EP will be Pets just so I can see that :D

A snowball fight for a Season EP would be cool too ! ;)
  • cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member

I wonder if they'll train the dogs to dance?
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    when's the event?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member

I wonder if they'll train the dogs to dance?

A dog dance party on a penthouse
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member

And then the dogs dance and take selfies.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    edited July 2017
    EA has announced they're attending Gamescom this year and has also listed TS4 as playable in the business lounge, it says content creators and influencers are invited (Youtubers and bloggers) and we can also assume Gurus will be there considering TS4 is there. With the presence of Influencers *no specifics yet*, Gurus and TS4 we may be having another panel similar to last year, the game may just be playable OR.... Something may be announced (I'm hoping it's that one). Excited to see what happens, what do you guys think it'll be?

Source - https://www.ea.com/en-gb/news/dont-miss-ea-at-gamescom-2017

Just to be clear with regards to TS4 presence. We aren't inviting any content creators or influencers to Gamescom. We are playable in the business lounge for those who are new to the franchise but there is no content capture, streams, panels, etc. happening for us with regards to Game Changers.

Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top