Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kimartist Showcase Builds

kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Let me introduce myself.

I live in the US in Pennsylvania. I'm a grandmother of 9 and a great grandmother in December of 2017.
I've always loved playing video games and when I retired, I needed something to play for just fun and to keep my blood pressure down. I discovered Sims 4 in January of this year and have enjoyed building anything I could build. I don't actually play with sims characters much other than testing the homes/businesses out. I do like creating the sims characters, just don't use them much as play characters.

I discovered this forum months ago but only got active over the last few months. I love entering the challenges because I have learned so much from creating with a goal. The other builders on this forum are just amazing. Even though I'm not as accomplished as some other on the forum, (but do plan on working toward that), I thought I would share some of my favorite builds I have done. All are play tested.

Cheat codes used:

bb.moveobjects on
bb.showhiddenobjects
bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

All contain #nocc

I'm still a kind of new at this, but I'm having a blast.
I'll try and keep loading new homes often.

Origin ID: kimartist, please follow me in the gallery to see my newest work.

Hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One of my all time favorites!!!
I thought I would feature it first.

A Great Family Home

07_13_17_5_14_41_PM.png

07_13_17_5_14_56_PM.png

07_13_17_5_15_02_PM.png

07_13_17_5_20_50_PM.png

07_13_17_5_34_49_PM.png

07_13_17_5_37_41_PM.png

To view more images, click here

Gallery Link: Raise Your Children Here
revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
Follow me for the most current creations.

Post edited by kimartist on

Comments

• kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    Here is another one.
    Large Country Colonial with Wrap Around Porch

Modern meets traditional in this three-story home with extensive landscaping.

07_13_17_6_37_33_PM.png

07_13_17_6_42_27_PM.png

07_13_17_6_41_47_PM.png

07_13_17_6_41_03_PM.png

07_13_17_6_40_13_PM.png

07_13_17_6_39_58_PM.png
    My favorite room in the house is the Kitchen.

07_13_17_6_43_19_PM.png

07_13_17_6_44_30_PM.png

Lots of other images here

Gallery Link: Large Country Colonial
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Raise Your Children Here and Large Country Colonisl are both very nice homes! :) Very nice exterior design of the two homes!
    Very nice roofing and layout of the first family home. The flowers along the edges of the home look very pretty! The water fountain is a nice touch in the front garden. Very nice back patio outdoors living, dining and pool area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food in the outdoors air at the table. They will enjoy relaxing on the sofas,and armchairsxn in the sunshine , or have fun swimming in the pool. The row of tall,tree lining the edge of the lot looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink and blue colour scheme of the first kids room is very pretty! The colourful circles floor prints are a very nice touch in the room. The anlmal themed armchair are cute for sims to sit in! Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen and dining area. The placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice! The nook with the sunflowers is very nice! The flowers are sunny for sims to see when cooking there. Very nice windows dining area! Sims will enjoy eating their meals at the table with sunshine coming in onto them. The flowers are a nice touch on the table. The sports patterned walls in the boys bedroom looks nice. The kids paintings are proudly on display on the bedhead wall!
    The Country Colonial home looks so grand and very nice! The dormers, wraparound porch, and red colour of the exterior looks so very nice! The floral archway entrance to the lot and the greenery lined front footpath look very nice! Very nice pool and hot tub area. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The outdoors living, kitchen and dining patio areas are very nice in this home also. The designof the kitchen looks so very nice! The cabinets and counters from Parenthood pack look so very nice on and against the walls there! The curtained windows nooks are nice. Very nice computer nook in the kitchen. The curved bar stool counter windows dining alcove looks so nice! Sims will have nice views of the outdoors whilst dining there. The fruit bowl and condiments are nice touches on the kitchen table. Very nice furnishing of the master bedroom! The red and white colour scheme and the wall paneling look very nice. The candles look pretty on the dresser.
    The homes are very special for families to enjoy living in! :)
    thank you so much @rosemow for you kind words about my family homes. I wish I lived in one of these. Thanks again :)
    revisedsig2.png

Here is another build I have done.
    Not every being any further west than Chicago..this was a challenge for me.
    I loved building this one though.

3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
    Main floor Bed and Mastbath
    2 upstairs bedroom for your daughter and son
    Have a great time living in this home. Fantastic Backyard. .

07_13_17_8_04_15_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_04_49_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_05_50_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_06_05_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_06_15_PM.png

More Images can be found here
    Gallery Link: Back Yard Oasis

revisedsig2.png

edited July 2017
    The Elite Palace was build for #QCMonthly20.
    It was the first challenge I ever did, so I glad it was just for sharing.
    6 Bedroom with a sitting area and Private Bath, plus 2 additional bedrooms.
    Guards Gate A wonderful royal get-a-way for young couples and their friend. Private Bed and Bath for 6 couples. Private Spa, Gym, Movie Theater, Dance Center. Butler Apt too. Too much to mention.

07_13_17_8_27_29_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_27_06_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_26_13_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_25_59_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_24_57_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_24_42_PM.png
    07_13_17_8_24_20_PM.png

36 More images can be found here
    Gallery Link: The Elite Palace
    revisedsig2.png

The exterior design of the home and the layout of Backyard Oasis looks so very nice! :) Very nice roofing on the home! The backyard areas look so very nice! They do look like an oasis for sims to retreat to. The trees look great, and the hot nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The hot tub small patio and steps is a nice touch. The water feature windows, rocks waterfall and the pool looks so very creatively pretty! It looks so nice! Very nice outdoors dining and bar area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the food at the dining table in the outdoors air. They will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The alternating colour of the stools is a nice touch. The string of lantern lights and the candles on the side tables beside the BBQ are pretty touches. Very nice sitting area on the back patio for sims to rest there, and have a chat whilst looking at the calming backyard setting. The trellis roofing is very nice.
    I will repost here what I wrote about Elite Palace on the challenge thread

The Elite Palace looks so very grand! As I said in the earlier post, the exterior design and the layout of the build looks so very nice ! The towers look great! The water fountains are a nice touch on either side of the front entrance. Very nice outdoors areas! The pool and the outdoors dining and bar patios are very nice. Sims will have fun swiiming in the pool or enjoying sitting at the umbrella covered tables in the outdoors air, eating food they have cooked on the BBQ. They will enjoy enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The music room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there, listening to the piano musuc or reading a book near the fireplace. The flowers and candles are pretty touches on the fireplace ledge. Nice art room for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The art decor items look great there! The dining and bar room area looks very grand! The long dining table and the type of chairs on the sides and ends of it looks very nice! The patterned floor rug and the elegant ceiling lights gives such a very nice look to the area! Very nice double bar area! The drinks display shelves look very nice how they are placed on the walls. Sims will enjoy having a drink there after a meal. The curtained nook area with the tables, chairs and piano looks so very nice! Very pretty sitting area. where the seat benches are around the floral sculture! The hanging basket lamps are a nice touch there, The water feature with the follies, water window and statue looks very nice!
    It is a very grand and regal home! :)
  • undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    hello @kimartist !

love your builds!

the exterior of A Great Family Home is beautiful, as well
    as nicely decorated in the inside. love the fountain, and
    the roofing as well. the kitchen looks very classy.

my jaw dropped at your Large Country Colonial with Wrap Around Porch!
    the structure of the house is beautiful and the detailing in
    your landscaping is lovely! the interior is just as lovely and just as detailed!

your Elite Palace has a magnificent structure! and just
    like your other builds ,extremely detailed.

i've enjoyed looking at your builds! i look forward to
    seeing more!
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
    Thank you so much for visiting my showcase. I appreciate all your wonderful comments. I'll be adding more soon. Can't wait to visit your showcase. Thanks again @undressyourbones
    revisedsig2.png

• MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    Wow your builds are spectacular! I can't wait to check them out on the gallery!
    Thank you so much @MadRadMandee . I hope you will.
    revisedsig2.png

edited August 2017
    Grand Wedding Chapel

Penny wanted a fabulous wedding in a glorious venue. Her heart settled for this one for its enchanted atmosphere, the many candles and flowers. There's a beautiful outdoor wedding gazebo and an beautiful indoor chapel in case it rains on the big day. There's everything your sims would need to organize the BEST wedding ever! There is a separate private romantic honeymoon cottage with a private Jacuzzi where the newly weds can WooHoo for a pleasant honeymoon night. #qcmonthly22 #nocc #playtested #moo

08_13_17_6_04_57_PM.png

The Grand Entrance to the inside/outside Chapel, the reception hall and the honeymoon suite.

08_13_17_6_04_31_PM.png

At each corner of the estate is an welcome sign to the estate.

08_13_17_6_13_51_PM.png

Shows the inside chapel, gifts table, bar, reception area with dance floor and DJ, Chef's Kitchen and bathrooms.

08_13_17_6_01_51_PM.png

Outdoor Chapel

08_13_17_6_01_34_PM.png
    08_13_17_5_53_03_PM.png

Indoor Chapel

08_13_17_6_03_39_PM.png
    08_13_17_5_19_18_PM.png

Honeymoon Cottage with private hot tub

08_13_17_5_53_51_PM.png
    08_13_17_6_02_29_PM.png

Bridal Photos

More Images Here
    revisedsig2.png

Hello
    I will repost here what I posted on the challenge thread
    Grand Wedding Estate is such a very pretty place for the sims to enjoy getting married! :) Both the indoors and outsoors areas look very pretty! The water fountain features in the front areas of the build look very nice. The welcome sign with the statue, water windows, rocks, water fountains and flowers on the corners of the venue, looks so very nice! Very nice layout of the interior of the venue! The design of the outdoors Chapel area looks so very pretty! The two flights of steps, the way that the spandrels are used, the floral water sculpture in the nook, and the flowers and candles in the undercover area look so pretty! It looks very nice how the chairs have been set up there for the wedding guests to enjoy watching the wedding ceremony, with aisleways between them . The bonsai plants are a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano music during the wedding. The walls of candles bordering the area, and the floor lights on the edges of the pathways look so very special! Very nice indoors wedding ceremony area! The butterflies and the candles on the pedestals on the edges of the pews look very pretty! The dome type windows look very nice in the venue. It is nice that there is a hot tub nook in the honeymoon cottage. The water windows look nice bordering the nook area. Very nice pond area! The flowers, rocks and plants look so very pretty on the edges of the pond! The fountains in the pond is very nice. Nice raised folly for the sims to enjoy having wedding photos in. The vases of flowers there look pretty.
    It is a very special and pretty wedding venue! :)

Penny is very pretty! @kimartist :) Her wedding dress is very nice! Leon looks very stylish in his nice grey suit and black bow tie. It is very special pictures of Leon waiting for Penny to join him as she walks down the aisle, of them kissing after the wedding, and the them enjoying dancing together. Leon is tenderly touching Penny's face <3 It looks very nice how the reception tables have been set up, around the dance area. The pink chairs, flowers on the tables and white tables are pretty :)

I had a look at the other wedding photos in your album and they are all so special! <3
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Grand Wedding Chapel is so beautiful! Nearly impossible to pick any favorite detail but I especially love the gazebo area, the landscaping, and the pond. <3
    6riwm5.png
    Thank you @littlemissgogo
    revisedsig2.png

• fizzlegigfizzlegig Posts: 88 Member
    Wow @kimartist your builds are amazing, you have a great eye for detail <3:)
    Origin ID: igrog71
    Thank you @fizzlegig I just started building a few months ago. Hoping to keep getting better.
    revisedsig2.png

• FunkycormFunkycorm Posts: 50 Member
    Everything looks amazing!
    Thank you @Funkycorm
    revisedsig2.png

edited September 2017
    Finally had a chance to build a house that isn't in any challenge.

Essential Family Home

Moving our of your starter home? Now that your family is growing up, you need more space for your children. A sprawling colonial with landscaping perfect for outdoor entertaining. Perfect for the Musician, Artist, Writer, or just any professional to live. Everything you need for the perfect family with a boy and girl. Perfect for Entertaining too! #NOCC #Boy #girl #famiy #kimartist #mastersuite #playtested

09_13_17_3_59_46_PM.png

09_13_17_4_01_09_PM.png

09_13_17_4_04_02_PM.png

09_13_17_4_04_29_PM.png
    09_13_17_4_05_33_PM.png
    09_13_17_4_05_58_PM.png
    09_13_17_4_06_58_PM.png
    09_13_17_4_10_51_PM.png

Gallery Link: Download

All Images: Visit Here
    revisedsig2.png

edited September 2017
    The exterior design and the layout of the ourdoors areas of Essential Family Home looks so very nice! :) The flower box bay windows at the front of the home look very pretty! The water fountains look very nice either sides of the front patio entrance. The design of the back patio areas looks so very nice! The pool looks very great ! Very nice outdoors dining and bar area! Sims will enioy sitting on the stools having a drink from the tiki bar.Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars, and the colourful jigsaw floor patterning look very nice! The colourful balloons add a special look to the area. Sims like watching the birds on the seed feeder. The floor lights look very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen! The oval bar stool and sink counter looks great! The cake item, fruit bowl and dish rack are homely touches. Very nice grey colour scheme of the room. It is nice that there is an art nook off from it, for sims to enjoy painting on the easel with sunshine coming in through the windows . The dining room is very nice! The type of dining seating used looks very nice. The fruit bowl and teaset are nice touches on the dining table. Sims will like looking out through the windows at the views whilst eating their meals. The wall pattern looks very nice and complements the blue curtains. Very nice music room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting in the armchairs listening to the musical instruments being played. The golden floor rug and the red colour of the seating look very nice together. The colour schemes and furnishing of the kids rooms looks so very nice! Very nice study desk nooks for them to do their homework at the desk table and also enjoy using the computer . The coloured circles floor prints in the boys room looks great! Very nice golden wall pattern. The heart teddy in the girls room is cute! The confetti looks pretty on the wall.
    It is a very special family home! :)
    Thanks @rosemow for your kind words
    revisedsig2.png

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Wonderful showcase, really enjoyed looking through your lovely creations :) Essential Family Home is a fabulous build, perfect for the growing family and I love how you've landscaped the rear garden :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @masajo. I like landscaping unlike so many others :)
    revisedsig2.png

• squinoasquinoa Posts: 36 Member
    @kimartist these houses are insane! I am a sucker for the large colonial. I'm adding it to my game!
    Thank you @squiona, I really appreciate it. I love building large and small houses. I seem to have issues when it comes to medium size houses.
    revisedsig2.png