Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Fairy House!

MallymaksMallymaks Posts: 133 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
I created a Fairy House in The Sims 4!! I absolutely love how it turned out and felt like I should share it with everyone! It's available on the gallery for download under my Orgin ID (info in the description of the video!)
It's a one bedroom, one bathroom tiny home that's fit for one sim or a couple! I created a fairy sim to live here and she fits in quite nicely, I will include that CAS video below as well! :smile:
Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed building it!!

Fairy House Build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qls293cZgWg

Fairy Princess Create A Sim:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YQycKNM7ew

Here are some pictures of my fairy:
mijazq.jpg

2gy7ree.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Fairy House is so very pretty! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! It looks great how you have used the tree stumps! The stairway entrance is very nice! The greenery and floral greenery looks very pretty on both the exterior and interior walls! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink and white colour scheme is very pretty! The kitchen decor items are nice homely touches in the kitchen. Very nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The pink mirror with the lights on the edges is a nice touch in the home.The ballerina statue looks nice in the home.Very nice outdoors areas! The pig and bunny look cute! The water fountain looks very nice in the folly. Sims will enjoy playing chess on the table in the outdoors air. The fairy statues and the white lit trees look very nice!
    Your pink fairy sim is so very pretty! :)
  • Options
    MallymaksMallymaks Posts: 133 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Fairy House is so very pretty! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! It looks great how you have used the tree stumps! The stairway entrance is very nice! The greenery and floral greenery looks very pretty on both the exterior and interior walls! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink and white colour scheme is very pretty! The kitchen decor items are nice homely touches in the kitchen. Very nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The pink mirror with the lights on the edges is a nice touch in the home.The ballerina statue looks nice in the home.Very nice outdoors areas! The pig and bunny look cute! The water fountain looks very nice in the folly. Sims will enjoy playing chess on the table in the outdoors air. The fairy statues and the white lit trees look very nice!
    Your pink fairy sim is so very pretty! :)

Awe, thank you so much!!! I'm glad you enjoyed this build and liked all the details I put effort into. Thanks @rosemow <3