Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nothing new in this patch...

Before you all freak out like I did, you get nothing new. Just bug fixes, which I totally wouldn't mind except 'Bug Fixes Patches' tend to break more than they fix...so yea.
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Comments

• Options
    JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    ^Yeah.
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Most of these bug fixers are bitterly needed to cure the broken game.

There is this annoying bug with the music overlapping itself with other in-game music. It was fixed before but it is happening again. :/

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I was so hoping they would fix the dish washing bug. The one where sims repeatedly wash dishes, even when there are no dishes. It's driving me nuts. My sims are cancelling their actions to wash invisible dishes. Which brings up the fact that they didn't address the issue where sims cancel actions on their own.
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    Those fixes aren't even the big ones. What about the 8a school bug?? I stopped playing the game because of that mess!
  • Options
    Those fixes aren't even the big ones. What about the 8a school bug?? I stopped playing the game because of that mess!

Expect even bigger bugs in this patch :|:|:|

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I was so hoping they would fix the dish washing bug. The one where sims repeatedly wash dishes, even when there are no dishes. It's driving me nuts. My sims are cancelling their actions to wash invisible dishes. Which brings up the fact that they didn't address the issue where sims cancel actions on their own.

The parenthood bugs are probably too new for the list. I had hoped for wrong suspects to be fixed, bars spawning again at GT parties and the broken hand massage animation. But play darts, baby delivery, basketball, watch current channel and sitting during video games are all awesome.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Are you kidding? I'm so excited! Yay bug fixes!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Although I am surprised to see that they have broken the tradition of adding new free content every month (so far), I am so happy to see some of these bugs fixed. I just hope the fixes actually work in game! The Get to Work ones were sorely in need of addressing. If this fix is functional, does that mean the Doctor career is playable again? I had been holding off on it because I heard it was bugged so you couldn't get promoted.
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited July 2017
    Still no bug figures for...

- tragic clown and living statue costume problems
    - Townie fashion still out of control.
    - Still can't sit on foundation that came with a romantic garden.
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I'm glad they fixed the watch TV together interaction and fixed the issue w/ top level restaurants serving poorly made food.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    No Pets again.
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    Dish washing and water drinking and obsessively competing with each other with regard to toddler care. Those are killing me currently.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I am glad to see the donate money to charity bug fixed, I lost thousands of simoleans that way, had to keep cheating to get it back.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    Before you all freak out like I did, you get nothing new. Just bug fixes, which I totally wouldn't mind except 'Bug Fixes Patches' tend to break more than they fix...so yea.

Why must you be so pessimistic? The Sims is a very complex games and I am sure the developers are working very hard to fix the game into a perfect state. :)

Um, what? How am I being pessimistic by warning others not to get hopes up? And what if I am, why does that bother you?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Yes! It's only be a few years since the game even released, guys. Give them some time to work things out. I'm sure they'll be on top of it any moment now. It's going to be so awesome of a game that we're going to be sick and tired of how awesome it's going to be.
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Yes! It's only be a few years since the game even released, guys. Give them some time to work things out. I'm sure they'll be on top of it any moment now. It's going to be so awesome of a game that we're going to be sick and tired of how awesome it's going to be.

I needed that laugh!
  • Options
    Marktn wrote: »
    I fully support bug fixes monthly over new content monthly. Priorities :smile:

I fully support both. Balancement :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    @plopppo2 as if they gave us the pets for free..
  • Options
    KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »

Um, what? How am I being pessimistic by warning others not to get hopes up?
    Hmm....
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited July 2017
    No butler fix, and no suspect fix for the detective career. I am a disappoint.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---