Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow :)
    edited February 13
    One very very expensive room that I put together the Aliens want nothing but the best in their spaceship so no cutting corners in this room I tried not to spend too much but the objects that I used to decorate is very expensive and I wouldn't been able to do this room as in the images one very expensive room :D

QC Room challenge no: 60

Gallery Name: Alien Space Science

Gallery Link: Alien Space Science

Your chosen object: Tactical Map
    Describe your theme: It's an Alien Spaceship Science Laboratory their mission is to travel around Granite falls Forest National Park to pinpoint the location on the Tactical Map to find uncommon and rare plants to experiment on and create potions and curing illnesses to take back to Sixam

94rER57.pngp5RKBWk.pngSE62HKM.png5ZqtCRl.png
    BpH1A1l.pngJ2FzjfI.pngiJUgHhD.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The Alien Spaceship Science Lab is such a very creatively designed room! :) The background details to the room are great! Very nice use of lighting in the room areas! The colour schemes of each area looks great! Very nice layout of the spaceship! The blue colour scheme and wall tiling of the control centre area where sims drive /steer the spaceship looks very nice. The maps look great on the wall there.The furnishing of this room area and the other areas to suit the theme looks very great! The collectibles and potions on the shelving and on the floor in the other room area looks so very great! The sims will enjoy using the science machine and microscope there to do their experiments. The plaques and files on the wall look great! Very nice study desk area for sims to log their findings into the computer.
    It is a very creative spaceship build! :)
  • spiffehspiffeh Posts: 41 Member
    These photos are aweeeeesome! Lovely builds!
    edited February 13
    It seems like I'm full of detail in my build don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing to do :D
    Newcrest Community Gardening Club Park It has 6 garden allotment gardening tool shed a sitting area where sims can sit around with other gardeners sharing gardening tips

QC challenge no: 48

Gallery Name: Newcrest Community Garden

Gallery Link:Newcrest Community Garden

1SXHwVM.pngnuqLDjQ.pngn0W8X2m.pngp8NvN3g.pngTA2askX.png6k2bnCE.png
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Your community garden entry looks wonderful! Good luck on the challenge!

I love how you have sectioned off the plants with fences, I didn't even think that one can do that! haha. I also love the water fountain out of that huge Spa Day vase. A really neat idea! You have lots of clutter that adds authenticity and charm, like the watering can etc in the corners of the fenced in garden beds. The building itself fits in perfectly with it's stone facade, and I love the overbuilt outdoor dining area. Must be great to sit there and look over the garden! :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    The design and layout of Newcrest Communty Garden is very nice! :) Very exterior of the buildings and the layout of the gardening areas looks very nice! It looks very nice how the garden allotments have been fenced off. The gnomes look great placed throughout the garden areas! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air, and enjoy doing pumpkin carving. The spinning flowers are a nice touch. The flowers throughout the build look very pretty! The flower cart is a nice touch near thr entrance to the lot.
    Very nice roof covered outdoors dining patio! The large square dining table with seats on each edge of it looks great! The floor patterning looks nice.The fruit bowls, tea set and flowers are nice and pretty touches on top of the table. The fruit crates and flowers displays shelves item look very nice on the patio. Very nice indoors clubhouse room for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa readier a book or watching tv, whilst having a drink from the bar or a cup of tea , in front of the fire. They will have fun playing chess there. Very nice kitchen nook area! Sims will enjoy making and eating icecreams and popcorn after doing their gardening!
    It is a very nice community gardens! :)
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    That's a beautiful Community garden. Love the decor that was used as well, inside and out!
    Thank you very much @Laebeth .@LadyEmillye you would not believe this I got the judges award for the amazing detail as they were blown away by my amazing detail throughout the build dont know if thats a good thing or not :#
    edited February 13
    I just got my bakery room fav by Maxis wasn't expecting it it was a shock I was in the game the other morning when I saw the downloads and some didn't like pink in my bakery well can't please everyone :D sometimes whenever I get a maxs for my rooms I get some funny comments why is that what did I do in the rooms to get some funny comments :D and some are saying their sims woohoo in the bakery like Bella Goth um well now you all know what Bella gets up to :D

A small bakery with its well equipped kitchen appliance + bakery machine to do your baking a well stock fridge with some bakery goodies an area to dine and lounge with fire place + TV espresso bar to have your cappuccino

QC Room challenge no: 61

Gallery Name: CRUSTY BAKEHOUSE

Gallery Link: CRUSTY BAKEHOUSE

olNTeJ1.pngWkopq8Y.pngrIoW8uC.pngiOVLFXW.pngIMogDVV.pngsy6BN66.pnghGOqIKs.pnghCVHq4I.pngDl0p8t5.png
    The design and layout of Crusty Bakehouse is very nice! :) Very nice pink and brown colour scheme of the room! The brown colour scheme of the espresso bar area to reflect it being the coffee area looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the area! The teapots shelves, heart coffee cup picture, menu board, coffee banner and cake sign are great touches on the wall. The fruit bowl, teabags, chef mysim , dishrack.and cookie jar are great touches on the counters. Very nice windows display area! The baked goods look nice on the pink circular tables. The pedestals of flowers and the pink and white flowers are pretty! The overlapping circular floor rugs are a nice touch. It looks very nice how the glass display cases have stocked with baked items. The cupcake and cake pictures and the donut photos look very nice on the wall! It looks nice how the white tables and pink chairs have been set up for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and coffee that they have bought at the bakery. The flowers are a nice touch on the tables. The pink and white wall paneling looks very nice in the room, Very nice armchairs fireplace sitting nook! Sims will enjoy resting in front of the fire chatting , watching tv or reading a book. Very nice pink and white kitchen wall tiling.
    It is a very nice bakery for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Very nice bakery. Love the colors and all the details!
    Thank you @LadyEmillye I ended doing the bakery lot from my bakery room.
    edited February 13
    Also I have made a Bakery lot using the challenge room

A small bakery coffee shop with its well equipped kitchen appliance + bakery machine to do your baking a well stocked fridge with some bakery goodies an area to dine and lounge with fireplace + TV espresso bar to have your cappuccino and in the basement has a small bedroom with a bathroom and some gardening pot plants for baking built in Magnalia Promenade on Paddywack's Emporium lot 20x20

Gallery Name: CRUSTY BAKEHOUSE

Gallery Link: CRUSTY BAKEHOUSE

o24DCeO.pngS1NzIFC.pnguHOYWHI.png8Y3RcC6.pngokFGsXI.png8uyX8qF.pngUNRfU1u.png4cRRLCB.pngCCF6azd.pngFZ9E47M.png
    It is very nice that you have made a Bakery lot using the challenge room. :) The Crusty Bakehouse is very nice! The pink colour of the exterior looks nice.Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables eating food that they have bought there, in the outdoors air. The blossom flowers on the tables are pretty. The cakes signs on the exterior walls look great! The pink awnings are nice over the front door. Nice seat benches sitting and chatting area on the side of the bakery. The flower boxes look pretty either sides of the seat bench. It is nice that there is a bedroom and bathroom in the basement level. Sims who run the bakery will enjoy living there also. The pink colour scheme looks very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the bedroom! The flowers and birds pictures are a nice touch on the drawers wall, and the fashion picture looks nice on the bed nook wall. The luggage case themed bedside tables are nice.
    Sims will enjoy visiting the Bakery! :)
    edited July 2017
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The bakery room looks lovely! Nicely decorated! Looks very real! Love the community garden! Very detailed. :)
    Thank you very much @yanti68 for you lovely comments :)
    edited February 13
    This challenge was about the tree of life that the elves discovered the secret garden then the news has reached the evil trolls who wish to take over the secret garden over the elves so their race will thrive and be powerful enough to rid all thats light and good in the world so we had to choose doing the elves or the evil trolls and of I love the dark side of things so I went in doing the trolls dark garden.
    This was fun to do and very different to the other gardens we have done in the past

The evil Trolls has taken over the garden from the Elves that caused darkness pain and suffering the ground has opened up into mountains of volcanoes lava oozing out from the ground The Tree Of Life still has its power cannot be destroyed not even by the evil Trolls or the thrones of the deadly rosebush The Tree Of Life still remains its power and lights in the darkness of evil land. I could go on and on with this but I'll leave it to your imagination.

QC Room challenge no: 62

Gallery Name: Evil Trolls Garden

Gallery Link:Evil Trolls Garden

6vTXpF4.pngdBTt2y5.pngjQAJnl4.pngAGCmCwK.png7IVunDM.png8pJ78L6.png
    and I like the feedback on this one
    Evil Trolls Garden is fantastic what a creative description and we love that the tree of life still possesses its power and remains in the centre with its lush greenery and flowers surrounding it. We were concerned that the trolls won the battle and we wonder whats in store for our future. The trolls love that everything they touch dies and withers and thought you decorated their new garden perfectly for their dark and dreary ways. The volcanic lava is such a fantastic creative touch with the trolls loving that they can throw their victims bodies in the lava once they are finished with them though usually its just bones as they cook up the meat on their bbq. They enjoy playing darts on their new board trying to hit the skeleton and loved the campfire you supplied for them to roast body parts on sticks. The decorations are amazing and super creative and they love that they are surrounded by dirt and dead plants. They also loved that you supplied a plasma tree so that they can make gold off the vampires selling them plasma. Fantastic creativity, decorations and design although it did not win we are awarding you a maxis nom.
    Critique:
    The water from the fountains near the volcano is going through the walls
    but no maxis on this one must of been to scary for maxis to fave it can't please everyone :D:D>:)
    Evil Trollls Garden looks very scary! :) It is very creatively designed ! The red, orange and yellow volcanic lava section with the yellow water fountains, skulls and fire looks so effective! The evening pictures of the room especially look great! The black trees patterning on the walls and the black barren tree look great in the room! The graveyard nook and the ghost lights effect looks great! The trolls will enjoy sitting around the firepit or have fun playing chess or darts . They will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating the food at the picnic table. The candles on the table top are a nice touch, in the darkness of the room. The hanging pans look great on the wall. The skeleton banner looks great! They will enjoy having a drink from the keg! The skeleton looks scary!
    The bats look great on each side of the gate and in the garden nook area! It is very nice that in the midst of the darkness and evilness of the room, there is still pretty flowers around the tree of life. It's power can't be extinguished how ever much the darkness tries.
    It is a great dark themed garden! :)
    Thank you very much @rosemow I enjoyed reading your comments :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Love both your Newcrest Community garden and the Evil Trolls garden! Very different yes, but both excell in having so much charm and detail, absolutely love them. Also, great job on your bakery, it looks delightful! B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top