Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pet dragons in sim 4 please

Comments

• ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 79 Member
    I think being in their own game or stuff pack, or part of a magic pack would be the ideal fit.

I really, really, really, want dragons. I started sims a few months ago with sims 3 on origin and almost bought that instead of 4 simply for the pet dragon pack (might still end up buying that). It was one of the biggest pulls to sims 3 when I was deciding. The large number of bugs I was having is what tipped the scale towards sims 4 tho.

Also, further expanding on the shoulder vs rideable, anyone read dragon riders of Pern? They had both types! ! I'd love small ones that loved to pearch on your shoulder and then a large breed that could be rideable (kinda horse size, probably not able to fly with a sim unless they write flying into the code).

Having to train your dragon so it doesn't get irate and toast someone would be an awesome touch to dragon tamer skill.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Unless my Sim's last name is Targaryen, I don't want them having pet dragons.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »

so name one that problem solved
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    That's a cool idea! It sounds like it would be included in a Supernatural expansion pack or something like that.
    Zoaea wrote: »
    I think being in their own game or stuff pack, or part of a magic pack would be the ideal fit.

I really, really, really, want dragons. I started sims a few months ago with sims 3 on origin and almost bought that instead of 4 simply for the pet dragon pack (might still end up buying that). It was one of the biggest pulls to sims 3 when I was deciding. The large number of bugs I was having is what tipped the scale towards sims 4 tho.

Also, further expanding on the shoulder vs rideable, anyone read dragon riders of Pern? They had both types! ! I'd love small ones that loved to pearch on your shoulder and then a large breed that could be rideable (kinda horse size, probably not able to fly with a sim unless they write flying into the code).

Having to train your dragon so it doesn't get irate and toast someone would be an awesome touch to dragon tamer skill.
    that would be a good thing to have with the the dragon tamer skill good idea @Zoaea

I think bigger dragons would be cool to have as well as the small ones
    but I feel like the smaller one would be easier to add to the game and I also like pets that can live in the house with your sims
    but who knows maybe they will add both that be really cool I would love it
    if you have anymore ideas for big or small dragons please add them here

That's a cool idea! It sounds like it would be included in a Supernatural expansion pack or something like that.

well I'm really hoping for dragons to make it to the sims4 ep gp sp a patch as long as they make it
    I don't really care how
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yes!! Dragons!!!! <3

I actually really want a full Mythology pack. It would be something different and fun in connection with the supernatural angle. We could have an enchanted, mythical world with fairies, dragons, mermaids, satyrs, beast kin, sirens, minotaurs, gryphons, etc. We could build temples, treehouses and labrynths, with secret gateways across the map. I would love dragons of all sizes.

Team #StrangerSims :)
    #Team Occult
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

Hahahaha oh my god. The sarcasm is strong with this one :wink:

But honestly, I'd be a bit worried about dragons overrunning my other worlds. I wouldn't want to have to uninstall this EP every time I wanted to play a game without dragons. But I can imagine making them world specific would make a lot of people angry.
    Kandy wrote: »

But honestly, I'd be a bit worried about dragons overrunning my other worlds. I wouldn't want to have to uninstall this EP every time I wanted to play a game without dragons. But I can imagine making them world specific would make a lot of people angry.

well they wouldn't just be running around you would have to look for an egg then you would have to hatch it
    that way there would be no dragons unless you wanted them @kandy
    Kandy wrote: »

well they wouldn't just be running around you would have to look for an egg then you would have to hatch it
    that way there would be no dragons unless you wanted them @kandy

and if you don't want to hatch the egg you could sell it for a lot or it would make a lovely decoration
    I'm sure the eggs would be very rare and and I think they should come in all sorts of colors
    there are dragon egg shell lights in movie hang out stuff
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member

It's a joke.
  • ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 79 Member
    > @Kandy said:
    > comicsforlife wrote: »
    >
    > lasummerb wrote: »
    >
    > Unless my Sim's last name is Targaryen, I don't want them having pet dragons.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > so name one that problem solved
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hahahaha oh my god. The sarcasm is strong with this one :wink:
    >
    > But honestly, I'd be a bit worried about dragons overrunning my other worlds. I wouldn't want to have to uninstall this EP every time I wanted to play a game without dragons. But I can imagine making them world specific would make a lot of people angry.

This is the one thing keeping me from buying the vampire pack yet. xD I want to be able to turn off altered life states, maybe they could do that for mythical animals. Or as the OP mentioned, make it so you have to specifically find and unlock one, having a high rarity, ect. :) If/when they make more life states or add mystical creatures, I hope they add an options filter anyway. That way you can have a vanilla save file, and then a magical world save file. =d Delicious. (And also people could buy the pack for the clothes/furniture with out dealing with pixies or dragons ect.)
    edited July 2017
    Zoaea wrote: »
    > @Kandy said:
    > comicsforlife wrote: »
    >
    > lasummerb wrote: »
    >
    > Unless my Sim's last name is Targaryen, I don't want them having pet dragons.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > so name one that problem solved
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hahahaha oh my god. The sarcasm is strong with this one :wink:
    >
    > But honestly, I'd be a bit worried about dragons overrunning my other worlds. I wouldn't want to have to uninstall this EP every time I wanted to play a game without dragons. But I can imagine making them world specific would make a lot of people angry.

This is the one thing keeping me from buying the vampire pack yet. xD I want to be able to turn off altered life states, maybe they could do that for mythical animals. Or as the OP mentioned, make it so you have to specifically find and unlock one, having a high rarity, ect. :) If/when they make more life states or add mystical creatures, I hope they add an options filter anyway. That way you can have a vanilla save file, and then a magical world save file. =d Delicious. (And also people could buy the pack for the clothes/furniture with out dealing with pixies or dragons ect.)

I wouldn't want to have to unlock all supernaturals its just for dragons I think it would work really well and make them more special
    it wouldn't be all that special if you could just go down to your sims local pet shop and buy one
    however I do think you should be able to breed and sell them to other sims if you want others to have them or you just want to make a lot of money @Zoaea
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    YES! Dragons, rare and Mythical Pets! That's one pet expansion I'd love to buy!
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

BMSO wrote: »
    YES! Dragons, rare and Mythical Pets! That's one pet expansion I'd love to buy!

a rare Mythical Pets ep or gp would be wonderful great idea
    bottle feeding baby dragons would be nice
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    OOO expanding it to include lots of mythical pets would be awesome!
    cjose wrote: »
    OOO expanding it to include lots of mythical pets would be awesome!

I would really like it and I'm sure a lot of people would buy it
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    The sims should all have animal souls like in The Golden Compass. I want my sim's soul to be a giant squid like that thing in ts3 Isla Paradiso. I want to wreck ships and sailors' hearts.
  • Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    Omg I love this idea!!!!!We need like a magic pack to! :)
    Lbphart3 wrote: »
    Omg I love this idea!!!!!We need like a magic pack to! :)

I'm hoping for a fairy tale pack myself I think dragons would work really well in a pack like that @Lbphart3
    one of those dancing dragon costumes would be cool to
    oh maybe a dragon slayer aspiration only instead of killing the dragon you turn them into a lizard
    this would give you the hero award trait which would give the able to tell your great adventure to other who may or may not believe you
    because everybody knows dragons aren't real right also dragons would be tense around you
    I making your own dragon in cap would be really cool