Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Isn't it coming along, thanks to my lovely friend Kaztomp...............so we will now wait for completion, a bit of a surprise, take care ;)
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    Hi @Glenkarri and @jlwatkins1848

Just a short update (no pics - sorry - I will send a few to Vicki this weekend to post in the thread)...

There's a heap of rooms in this build - over 60 in fact - and I've got just over 20 left to decorate - whew!! I am loving this build and feel really good about its design and layout. I hope you will love it just as much as I do! <3<3

I will be busy working on the build this weekend but next week and the following weekend, I will be busy packing and moving home.. yaay (not)! Also, it is school holidays over here in Queensland, Australia, for two weeks - hence the reason for timing the move during the school break - I will have access to (not so) willing teenagers to help lift heavy things!

I guess what I'm trying to say is, after this weekend I'll be offline for a fortnight. Once school resumes and the dust has settled from the house move, I will pick up where I left off with the build.

@jlwatkins1848 I hope your patience will stretch that far? :p

Cheers for now!
    xx *hugs* xx
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Hello @Kaztomp :) Moving home is a very stressful and pressureful time! I hope that the move goes as best as it can. Sending a hug to you <3
    The home is looking so very, very great and nice! It is such a very detailed and large build! The exterior design and furnishing of the interior looks so very, very nice! It will be a special build! :)
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    Kaztomp wrote: »
    I guess what I'm trying to say is, after this weekend I'll be offline for a fortnight. Once school resumes and the dust has settled from the house move, I will pick up where I left off with the build.

@jlwatkins1848 I hope your patience will stretch that far? :p

My patience is quite stretchable! :D All that matters is those lovely rooms that you furnish so beautifully (and your wellbeing, of course)! So, take as many fortnights as you deem necessary!
    It's exciting, I can't wait to see the finished project. :)
    edited April 2017
    @jlwatkins1848 had to share a few more pics with you, the place is amazing.........

unnamed%206wx_zps9bhrou7b.jpg

unnamed%206xz_zpsjoxv6dlz.jpg

unnamed%206yy_zpsu7oaa95e.jpg

unnamed%206yyy_zps8t7yseur.jpg

unnamed%206y_zpsgnzzpgwr.jpg

unnamed%204y_zps1z7mb8ea.jpg

unnamed%202z_zpst1ppfxxp.jpg

unnamed%203z_zpstzodqb5j.jpg

unnamed%205z_zpshp6apbud.jpg

unnamed%204z_zps1vvzjdgv.jpg
    The build is looking so very,very nice! :) It looks so very special both the exterior and outdoors, as well as the interior furnishing of the rooms ! The WIP photos are for jwatkins1848 but we are all enjoying looking at the photos too! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Yes indeed... does look amazing. Such a massive and wonderful build. Can't wait to see more pics myself. Well done folks :smiley:
    It's quite beautiful! I'm so thrilled to use this!
    My dear friend Kaztomp, a very talented lady who's knowledge of English Architecture enabled us all to be able to enjoy this wonderful build. Hats off to you Kaz <3<3 and I am so glad you enjoyed the process. All the very best to you now in your next phase of life with your family and friends. ;)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wowsers, it's gorgeous, just gorgeous! Fabulous job you two!
    edited May 2017
    @Horse_Gurl_55 Hoping to see you here soon. Your Paint is lovely, I do hope I can do a credible job on the colouring for you, I will certainly try my hardest, but we must realise the limits in the shading and colouring provided in The Game

Tango is ready now, she is rather attractive I do hope you have fun with her. ;)
    Post edited by Glenkarri on
    This is late in coming, but the estate you built for me is glorious! Thank you so much, @Glenkarri and @Kaztomp for your hard work and excellent taste. I still owe you pictures for the Sims 3 version, but I'll try to find to time to play! :D
    Thanks jlwatkins, I am thrilled to hear you are enjoying Kaztomp's and my amazing Estate, do have fun in there. ;)
    Hello
    I hope that you feel better from your Wintery cold very soon <3 I hope that simming helps you whilst you recover from your cool.
    Happy building and simming! :)
  • kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    CURRENT BUILD CLAIMED

Date: April 11, 2017
    Username: kforti
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Creator's Choice Family Home, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hello, and thank you for claiming my request. I can not wait to see what you create :)
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
    edited May 2017
    Hi @kforti, good to hear from you ... I got a good run on your home and she is done and up...........I hope it is what you wanted and that you have lots of fun in there, with your family of ladies, there is a good amount of pink............ ;) BUT a fellow could certainly survive ...................... it was lots of fun :D
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    Hi, I'm so grateful that you are doing this for everyone. And thank you in advance for all your hard work and I'll be sure to thank you again! I edited my request earlier today, so it's a creators choice :) and some information about the teens and child's room. I'm really looking forwards to working with you ^^
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for dropping by LillyDoves. I have some ideas for the build. At present I am thinking Modern but can change this easily if this is not what you want.

Here are a few pics of what I am working with at present

05-15-17_6-38-37nbspPM_zpsfur8hanb.jpg

05-15-17_6-37-22nbspPM_zpsfqm4ojmz.jpg

05-15-17_6-37-35nbspPM_zpslz5gwrgd.jpg

05-15-17_6-37-50nbspPM_zpsmho59whk.jpg

05-15-17_6-38-09nbspPM_zpsjs8yy5jn.jpg

There is a pool, a hot tub and the downstairs bathroom area includes a meditation spot and massage table. All bedrooms will be upstairs. It is not a huge home, nice and easy to play with toddlers and a family on a small lot.
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    It's beautiful! I love it :) I wish I could build like you can.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    Oh that's lovely to read. I am glad you like the build, I will now continue on with the upstairs. Keep practicing with your building, I have been building now since 2009 and wasn't very good to start out, but I do love the building aspect of the Game, it is a form of relaxation and creative process for me. Take care ;)
  • ABlueCaesarABlueCaesar Posts: 96 Member
    @Glenkarri hi there! sorry for not responding earlier. I read the post about you making my horse! Thank you so much! How do I access her from you?
    Thanks Horse_Gurl_55, Tango is avaiable via The Exchange for Sims 3, http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9084033

Have fun with her. ;)
    Well, here is a goodbye from me as a DNA Team Member. My Personal Real Life has become busier and I don't find the time to do as many builds now. I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of a wonderful group of talented builders for many years, challenging my abilities and sparking a creative interest but it is time to steady down. I will now enjoy more time for my own personal builds and Simming. Thank you DNA and all the visitors here, happy times to all. :):)<3<3