Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge tribe Naheli

1353637383941...Next

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It was a queen's picture or... ? Can't recognize this woman, sorry :/
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Things are getting complicated! I worry for Luna!
    Tony, though...- swoons -
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    Read all of this in one sitting today B) I'm so worried for Luna and Armeni. I really feel like he'd risk his life to protect her...
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Luna's in danger? Ferro can't be up to any good! His character sounds rotten! If only poor Faith could leave him!

Tony on the other hand... Drool!

Maybe? And yes Ferro is no good guy though I really like him :D As for Faith she might be used from Ferro bit she really likes him.

Tony :love:
    It was a queen's picture or... ? Can't recognize this woman, sorry :/

That is Luna! I thought it was pretty obvious :D
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Things are getting complicated! I worry for Luna!
    Tony, though...- swoons -

Yup. You are right.
    Read all of this in one sitting today B) I'm so worried for Luna and Armeni. I really feel like he'd risk his life to protect her...

Awww <3 It is so great to have a new reader. Thanks so much for reading. as for Luna and Armeni … you have to wait ;)
    edited July 2017
    Update! I moved the whole story to wordpress. Most of it is still under construction (Especially the characters page) but it is working already and you can read the next chapter there.

My Mission
    naheli003.jpg?w=750

Thanks by the way for everyone who send me their sims. You can see a few of them already in the chapter. ( @MrsRacooney ;) )
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited July 2017
    *giggles* Hehehe... He's wearing a shirt. Okay, I guess my mind isn't the best any more after so many updates today xD
    That dining room has quite an atmosphere... And Tony's right, Ferro indeed has this aura of authority which goes very well with the general appearance of the building. Dark. Threatening. Like it! A character like Luna (or in this chapter rather Tony) can only be outstanding when they have a strong counterpart. And Ferro definitely fulfills that condition. :smile:
    The blond guy in the picture is from the casting call too, right? At least I believe to remember him.
    So Haimon still hasn't learned how to fight? Well, he can be pretty fierce but not at all professional. xD He should better listen to Tony and start training if he plans to keep annoying him. :joy:
    Guess I'll have to reread some chapters because in the moment, I just can't remember a friend of Tony who could be the one he talks about. It was a while. Or don't we know him yet? *confused*
    And, by the way, the new site already looks stunning. :love: Luna makes such a good layout ^^
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @MrsRacooney I think the friend Tony speaks about is Korth, the young warrior he was on the hunt with.

@Marialein I think I need me more of Tony in that fur-lined cloak. I had that image of him connected with your story in my mind since you posted it. :love::wink:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @Maladi777 Hm, you think? That'd be an interesting plot. The enemy leader's son right among the Black Warriors... :smirk: On the other hand, would Korth's father allow Tony to bring his son and heir in such a danger now that he's able to take over his duties? And after he hasn't even let Korth on hunt alone? Much to think about until the next update,I guess :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Yay, a new chapter! *dances happy dance* :) It was a big surprise to see Haimon and he made me smile when he talked to Tony... He's not a fighter, but somehow I think Tony will choose him for his mission ;)

And I'm sorry I couldn't recognize Luna. I guess I was just too tired :(
    *giggles* Hehehe... He's wearing a shirt. Okay, I guess my mind isn't the best any more after so many updates today xD
    That dining room has quite an atmosphere... And Tony's right, Ferro indeed has this aura of authority which goes very well with the general appearance of the building. Dark. Threatening. Like it! A character like Luna (or in this chapter rather Tony) can only be outstanding when they have a strong counterpart. And Ferro definitely fulfills that condition. :smile:
    The blond guy in the picture is from the casting call too, right? At least I believe to remember him.
    So Haimon still hasn't learned how to fight? Well, he can be pretty fierce but not at all professional. xD He should better listen to Tony and start training if he plans to keep annoying him. :joy:
    Guess I'll have to reread some chapters because in the moment, I just can't remember a friend of Tony who could be the one he talks about. It was a while. Or don't we know him yet? *confused*
    And, by the way, the new site already looks stunning. :love: Luna makes such a good layout ^^

I am happy that you think Ferro does fit as counterpart to Tony. That is a big compliment since it is hard to make Tony suffer or something like that.
    Yes that blond guy is from the casting call as well as the other red head and one of the men in the background with the darker skin. You will see more with the next Tony chapters.
    Haimon is training. It is just pretty hard to keep up with Tony and to have actually a free will. I mean what would you do if you can suddenly do whatever you want to (mostly). Sure not the whole time working, right?
    The freind of his is a very old friend of Tony. Next chapter you will see him since you all kept guessing and I thought this would be nice. :)
    Thanks. Luna does have something right? :D
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @MrsRacooney I think the friend Tony speaks about is Korth, the young warrior he was on the hunt with.

@Marialein I think I need me more of Tony in that fur-lined cloak. I had that image of him connected with your story in my mind since you posted it. :love::wink:

Ahhh no. Not Korth. Korth is busy with leading a whole land and kissing the growing belly of his wife :)
    More Tony? you can have that :D
    @Maladi777 Hm, you think? That'd be an interesting plot. The enemy leader's son right among the Black Warriors... :smirk: On the other hand, would Korth's father allow Tony to bring his son and heir in such a danger now that he's able to take over his duties? And after he hasn't even let Korth on hunt alone? Much to think about until the next update,I guess :)

Yeah … no. Sorry.
    Yay, a new chapter! *dances happy dance* :) It was a big surprise to see Haimon and he made me smile when he talked to Tony... He's not a fighter, but somehow I think Tony will choose him for his mission ;)

And I'm sorry I couldn't recognize Luna. I guess I was just too tired :(

Haimon … also not. No problem with Luna. It was actually pretty cool since you could guess then and didn't know everything yet. :)
    Vin looks like Tony's brother, so I dare to guess they are very close friends or even soul brothers. I wish them good luck, they'll need that ;)
    Marialein wrote: »

Ahhh no. Not Korth. Korth is busy with leading a whole land and kissing the growing belly of his wife :)
    More Tony? you can have that :D

Awww, wait they're married already? Wow, Korth really went for it. Real leader qualities xD
    Marialein wrote: »
    I am happy that you think Ferro does fit as counterpart to Tony. That is a big compliment since it is hard to make Tony suffer or something like that.
    Yes that blond guy is from the casting call as well as the other red head and one of the men in the background with the darker skin. You will see more with the next Tony chapters.
    Haimon is training. It is just pretty hard to keep up with Tony and to have actually a free will. I mean what would you do if you can suddenly do whatever you want to (mostly). Sure not the whole time working, right?
    The freind of his is a very old friend of Tony. Next chapter you will see him since you all kept guessing and I thought this would be nice. :)
    Thanks. Luna does have something right? :D

Ferro is cruel and doesn't count on his own brute force (well, that probably too but also on wile and creating an image and fear). Force alone wouldn't be anything to compete with Tony but the combination of those two... well. ^^
    Uh... Not sure what I'd do in their situation? But that's exactly what Haimon would do, actually. It's so funny, you describe him the exact way I imagine him as an 18- or 20-year-old. :joy:

Now, for the chapter.
    Oh goodness. Around two sentences before the revelation it hit me that we speak of Vincent. I mean, really, how could we not think about him? His eye looks frightening. As does he. *hides* Seems as if this version is a fighter like Tony. Will we see his family one day? Just curious because I like Vincent.
    Also: Tony, master of small talk xD
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh. My. God. This is getting better and better. Now Vincent is there too. And fur-lined cloak!! For some reason I'm worried for Vincent, because as you said it's hard to make Tony suffer, but Vincent was always a good substitute. I really hope he won't die, he has a family after all. Anyway, It made me happy seeing him in your story. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Vincent! Of course it would be him...why I did not guess it? :D I guess seeing so many versions of Tony by himself, I forgot about him...
    Oh. My. God. This is getting better and better. Now Vincent is there too. And fur-lined cloak!! For some reason I'm worried for Vincent, because as you said it's hard to make Tony suffer, but Vincent was always a good substitute. I really hope he won't die, he has a family after all. Anyway, It made me happy seeing him in your story. :)

If Vincent dares to die or to sacrifice himself for Tony I'll kill him... Tony is able to save himself, no need to turn some children into orphans. :angry:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Tony send after Luna... Well that can not end well.
    Tony AND Vincent. My day is officially made. Give me more <3
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    What happened to this story?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    What happened to this story?

I think the story's author doesn't come anymore here.
    @cupcake12 @Marialein You bet we're still crying our righteous readers' eyes out because we want to know. Everything. Everything that will ever happen to our beloved tribe Naheli *nods for reinforcement*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I am still wanting to come back. I have one or two chapters for my Angel story in store. I just don't have as much time as I want anymore.