Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Never.

Fav cookie?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    Macadamia nut w/ white chocolate. Yum.

What's one reason today was okay?
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
    It's not bad, that's why it's okay.

Do you work out a lot?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    kinda hard to do that with a broken ankle, so gonna say no lol.

Do you live in a different city or country from the one you grew up in?
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    No, I still live in the same city where I was born.

Would you consider yourself to be a technology savvy person?
    Yes except for anything that has to do with smartphones since I don't own one.

Do you like to read books?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yes!

Do you watch TV frequently?
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Unfortunatelly yes.

What's your favorite line in a song?
    "We are all the same, human in all our ways and all our pain." It's a line from the song We Believe.

Fav lollipop flavor?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited July 2017
    "But, this is my body; the only thing that I own entirely." - The Front Bottoms, "Ginger."

^^^thats one of them. I have tons of favorite lines.

@DeKay Oops, sorry bro. I like coconut/pineapple, Rootbeer, blue raspberry, butterscotch... I legit can't decide.

What's something that totally centers you? Something that's like therapy?
    Music!!

Same question?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    One of my cats sleeping on my lap purring <3

Same question ^^
    Music!! :D

Do you have nail polish on now?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    bright red one on my toes. And it will stay until next year :D LAZY

What's your favorite body scent?
    Do you mean like body odor/scent from a person, or do you mean like perfume/cologne? :D

Do you have a fav necklace/bracelet?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Kind of both :D Some people have a nice natural scent and others smell nice because of perfume/cologne ^^

My favorite necklace is a leather band with a set of hangers: a little cross, a wing, a little plate with a quote (Life is a game. How to succeed? Try hard enough!) and two rings. It was a present from my sister a few years ago.

If you could buy any phone (don't care about how hard it is to get it or how expensive it is) which one would you get yourself?
    About the scent one, hmmm, I don't know. I'm not a huge fan of those overly fruity smell or anything that is stuffy smelling cuz I have asthma and it's kinda irritating. There's some perfume smells that I like but I don't know how to describe the scents. *shrug*

The Samsung phone that has the infinite screen thing. Don't know what's it called but it looks cool.
    samsung-galaxy-s8.jpg

How much money do you have in your wallet now? Not counting the money in your credit card/debit card if you have that.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    i have a bunch of american dollars, euros, and pounds scattered around haha. i've been traveling and i have no idea exactly what the overall total is

what's your chipotle order?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I've never been to chipotle and it doesn't exist in my province. I'm not even sure if it exists in my country. I might have seen one when I was visiting the United States, but I've never been there.

so uh, I guess beans or something? :sweat_smile:

How do you take your tea and/or coffee (if at all?)
  • wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    vanilla latte for coffee, lemon ginger or peppermint for tea. no added milk or sugar

least favorite subject in school?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
    Math. It's just too much, number-wise.

What taste can you not stand?
  • FoxearsFoxears Posts: 35 Member
    Cilantro/coriander. Yuck! Tastes like shampoo.

If you could live in any other time than now (like the viking age or 1950s), which would you choose, and why?
    Can I choose the future, like in 2100? I wanna see how technology has changed and what kinda clothes people wear. XD

If you could trade places/bodies with a Youtuber for a week, who will it be?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited July 2017
    Uh... No, gimme a minute, I'm thinking... Ugh, I don't even know. I'd love to have the humor of Cowbelly (which is pretty close to mine already,) but I don't really have the desire to trade places with anyone.

Let's say you found yourself in some sort of magic cult thing where your name would be the name of the animal you could turn in to. As part of said cult's teachings, you would have to learn from the animal and become completely devoted to their kind. Everything you have would be given up for this new life, and the only things you could own, eat, and do would have to be related to your name. Which animal would you pick?
    A cat, I guess?

Can you play drums?
    FwDXXd5.gif