Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relax option in bed

We need this option, so the sims can hug and kiss in bed, and even read and watch TV

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    no clearly an option i do not went beds should be made for only 1 purpose sleeping not for that sort of thing anyway its not something that fits with my type of play since i keep my sims singles
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    edited August 2016
    no clearly an option i do not went beds should be made for only 1 purpose sleeping not for that sort of thing anyway its not something that fits with my type of play since i keep my sims singles

No one cares you want to live in the 1800's

Not everyone plays with no one getting marries, no kids etc.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    We need this option, so the sims can hug and kiss in bed, and even read and watch TV

Agreed I've been begging Maxis to patch it into beds.
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    reading in bed and daydreaming as mentioned is some of the small stuff that I miss from previous games
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
    The problem with the mod is it only occur after woohoo and it does away with the big finished woohoo plus you can't pick the animation it s random and way too fast.

I want bed animations that are available at anytime and want to pick specific ones. They should be able to do these without woohooing if you want.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes this would be great
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    it would also be nice if they could cuddle when they sleep
    and just lay back and relax like in sim 3
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The relax in bed and lounge have the same problem. They will take a lot of time and resources to animate all the interactions (read, drink, etc) that sims can do sitting while relaxing in bed or on a lounger. I hope they are working on it and will add it in to an EP at some point.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Mods are good for a temp fix but EA needs to get on the ball.Awesome idea.
    it would also be nice if they could cuddle when they sleep

Agreed.
  • ginger170ginger170 Posts: 148 Member
    In The Sims 4, the bed only has "Sleep" "Sit" "Claim" & "Stray for monsters". But no "Relax" option.
    They should bring back the "Make Bed" option, as if this was real life, we all have to re-make our beds.
    Saves Sim players having it too lazy.
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    I agree, even single people like to just lay down and chill out but not sleep in a bed. Especially if the sim is pregnant and uncomfortable, then strtching out in bed for a bit would be a good thing to do.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    ginger170 wrote: »
    In The Sims 4, the bed only has "Sleep" "Sit" "Claim" & "Stray for monsters". But no "Relax" option.
    They should bring back the "Make Bed" option, as if this was real life, we all have to re-make our beds.
    Saves Sim players having it too lazy.

for once i agree with you that they need t bring back the make bed option for neat sims and they need to improve sims that have the slob trait if a messy sim that has the slob trait if living with a neat sim the slob sim get yelled at to do there part of the cleaning
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    Something else that needs adding to the bed is the option to use the phone while relaxing.
    Sleep
    Relax
    Make Bed
    Sit
    Relax & Chat (phone)
    Relax & Use Phone (play games, browse internet, etc...)
    Stray for monsters
    Claim
    Mess up bed (only active in low mood)
    Relax & Cuddle
    Sit & chat here

Now all that would complete the bed options.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    ginger170 wrote: »
    Sleep
    Relax
    Make Bed
    Sit
    Relax & Chat (phone)
    Relax & Use Phone (play games, browse internet, etc...)
    Stray for monsters
    Claim
    Mess up bed (only active in low mood)
    Relax & Cuddle
    Sit & chat here

Now all that would complete the bed options.

Don't forget about snuggle,kiss and makeout.
    I just thought of another option.
    What about jumping on bed for child Sims ?
    The bed breaks and the adult Sim has to fix or replace the bed ? lol
  • SnappiTheSimmerxxSnappiTheSimmerxx Posts: 180 Member

Wow, you're kinda self-centered, don't ya' think? I've seen previous posts of yours and at first, I just said: "oh well maybe he just doesn't like that feature, it's fine, I can agree sometimes." But on every single post that you disagree with and many people agree with you just say: "no no no i don't like that don't implement it its horrible and it doesnt fit wth my play!!". Think about other people too, not only yourself.
    Even if I die, I'll still feel alive knowing that there are people that loved me. -Ryan Yamada
    2lDWFwI.gif
  • fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    reading, daydreaming, listening to music, and counting sheep. ;)
  • YoGummyBearYoGummyBear Posts: 41 Member
    I never realized how much I used the relax option in other Sims games until it was no longer available in TS4. I hope EA adds it back and expands on it, like adding the ability to daydream, count sheep, etc.
    grimbunny-wallpaper-the-sims-4.jpg
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I hope they add the relax and cuddle in bed options back. Also it would be nice if they cuddled while they slept.