Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,078 Member
    Current Deal

415 ) Storybook Dining Room Set / 220 / 239 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 193)

Upcoming Deals

416 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 456 / 675 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 99, # 513, # 364)

417 ) Palace of Versailles / 1055 / 1342 / 21% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 213, # 650, # 350)

418 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 570 / 1987 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation; 2 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 357, # 138)

419 ) Gamma Green Thumb Plant / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

420 ) 8-Bits of Screaming Awesomeness / 17 / 50 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation

421 ) Peter's Safari Mobile / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wilderness Dreaming; Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010

422 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 225 / 475 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 402, # 504, # 276)

423 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 205 / 473 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, but less than # 852, # 609, # 590, # 61)

424 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 468 / 1250 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, but less than # 551)

425 ) Through the Spy Glass / 247 / 601 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 843, # 875, # 211)

426 ) Woven Wicker Baskets / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Villa; Island Escape Compilation; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

427 ) Safer than Safe End Table / 17 / 50 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @ajaxpost yeah, I ALWAYS had my worst crash issues when in and out of anything with a tray; ie: CAS or building mode. It seemed that loading all those thumbnails and options just threw way too much at my system and it was just a matter of time before it would crumble. During builds failing to save was on me. But of course, you get SO into the groove. But when in CAS you can't save until you are done and back into the game. THAT would frustrate to no end.

On my Mac it was always amusing (kinda) because I knew when my game had gone over the edge even without the game actually crashing. The graphics would start going wonky. Sometimes aspects of items would just start displaying random colors, but more often the whole screen would display this weird pastel haze. I sorta wish I'd grabbed some screen shots for posterity. Once that happened I knew that saving wouldn't work and I'd lost any work/play since the previous save.

@rnramey Thanks about the chair, and @lauravonawesome thanks for thanking her, because I no longer read the DD listings and wouldn't have noticed her tip. It's funny that no matter how many tips I read about the best way to create a "clean" install of the game, I still seem to pick up these loose ends once in a while. Of course, with my short attention span, Ciane(sp?) may have mentioned it down in step 17 of her instructions and I just gave up before I got there, so....

Also, @lauravonawesome PLEASE let me know when that Boston build is done! I live right outside of Boston and would love to see it.

And finally... If I remember correctly, once you have the rest of the Bayside sets you should get the download button for the Full Bayside Set, including the TV.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Jude525 i definitely will!

i've never been to boston and i have no idea how faithful the game map is to the real deal, though i hear that several real places are used in the game. paul revere's house, massachussetts state house, scollay square... there's even a companion called john (famous statesman's name that gets censored because it contains a 'bad' word lol).

for those who have never played it, fallout 4 starts off in the year 2077. the aesthetic is basically a mix of atomic age and mid-century fantasy, with cars that resemble the ones from into the future; but fashion and music are what would have been popular in the 1950s; since i'm doing a pre-war build, probably gonna dress my sims in outfits from mid-century modern dining & style and i heart the 50s; maybe jazz age as well, for good measure.

and yes, owning both bayside sets did get me the tv for free :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi everyone. I am back from holidays. Thank you to the DD team for keeping this thread and the spreadsheet up to date. :):):)

I have not had the chance to read back through the posts from the last few weeks. I can see that the Sales page was not fixed. Where the ads fixed?
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Hi @Me1620 I hope you had a good holiday.
    Ads haven't been fixed, at least for me. They are now non existant.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited July 2017
    @MidnightAura - Sorry to hear the ads have not been fixed. My holiday was great.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Just went for a wander into other areas of the forums! :o

And discovered this interesting nugget in the 'Technical' forum:
    good news everyone! Simguru Nick just let me know that they were looking into why the ads weren't providing simpoints so in the mean time they've disabled them! so I'm assuming they'll be back as soon as they work out the problem!

So I'm going to try and stay hopeful that they will return (once EA manage to employ someone who understands stuff! ;))

I've also strayed into the Sims 4 forums :anguished: ... mostly to complain about the current Origin sale which (a) isn't good enough for me and (b) realising that the Expansion Packs are the same price as the base game in the UK and they've added the equivalent of at least $5 to the price compared to what is charged in the US! :rage:

Sadly no sale on TS3, looks like Steam is still the best place to buy Sims 3 packs.

Oh, and, of course, hi Jodi, @Me1620, welcome back, good to hear you've enjoyed your time out there in OE. :)

• Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Just went for a wander into other areas of the forums! :o

And discovered this interesting nugget in the 'Technical' forum:
    good news everyone! Simguru Nick just let me know that they were looking into why the ads weren't providing simpoints so in the mean time they've disabled them! so I'm assuming they'll be back as soon as they work out the problem!

So I'm going to try and stay hopeful that they will return (once EA manage to employ someone who understands stuff! ;))

I just saw this and thought I'd add the info:
    Re: Bonus Sims points on sims 3 store site
    Community Manager EA_Mai
    ‎07-12-2017 02:56 PM

Hi everyone,

As you have already noticed, the option to watch ads is not available right now.

We are investigating the issue we have been talking about in this thread. We didn't want you to watch ads and not get the SimPoints in return, so we have temporarily disabled them while we look into it.

I will keep you updated in this thread with any new information.

Thanks for you patience,
    -Mai
    Linky: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Broken-Simpoint-Ads-Play-But-Don-t-Pay/m-p/6155638/highlight/true#M224260
    Excellent, thank you for that update. :+1:

It can be so difficult to know where to find information so it's great having lots of eyes looking (and posting) in different places.
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Thank you for posting that info. :) I was starting to loose hope.
    It can be so difficult to know where to find information so it's great having lots of eyes looking (and posting) in different places.

:) You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help with that. Agreed, having two separate dedicated TS3 forums to peruse for info can be confusing. I try to read up on the latest happenings at that EA TS3 forum at least once a week or so. And I check threads I've bookmarked concerning ongoing issues for any substantial developments. The Community Manager, EA_Mai, is very active & responsive there, and I've found CM EA_Barry to have great knowledge on Origin Client issues.

@Odonata68 - You're welcome! Don't lose hope!! I have a $uspicion that TS3 remains more important to EA than many users think ;)
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited July 2017

@Odonata68 - You're welcome! Don't lose hope!! I have a $uspicion that TS3 remains more important to EA than many users think ;)

I hope so! IMO it't the best of the series. I was really close to using real money because I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to owning the store. :D
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @ajaxpost don't we people outside the USA normally pay for more for games?
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Current Deal

427 ) Safer than Safe End Table / 17 / 50 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

Upcoming Deals

428 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 232 / 401 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 137, # 254)

429 ) II-Stand Corkboard / 10 / 28 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

430 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 915 / 1535 / 40% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 506, # 762)

431 ) Ace in the Palm / 13 / 46 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Living; Go All In Compilation; September 2011 Compilation

432 ) Wretched Threads / 715 / 1300 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 295, but less than # 127, # 743)

433 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 7 / 31 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 17)

434 ) Hacienda Luxury / 513 / 941 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 195, but less than # 756 )

435 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 522 / 897 / 42% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 381, but less than # 530 )
    Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and downloaded and install the chair as a single item.

436 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1316 / 2800 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 454, # 395, but less than # 751)

437 ) Overachieving Bookshelf / 31 / 40 / 23% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

438 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Gathering Wood Sculpture / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

439 ) Street Couture / 342 / 725 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, but less than # 797)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    Welcome back Jodi, @Me1620. Happy to hear you had a great vacation! :smiley:

@ajaxpost don't we people outside the USA normally pay for more for games?
    I think that is probably true, even though in these days of digital downloads I don't understand why that should be the case.

What makes it so annoying is that UK Origin users are being charged the same US$45 for the base game and each of the EPs, that's £35. Way too much for an "expansion" pack (personally I don't think the base game is worth £35 but that's a whole other story!)

Yet, on Amazon UK the base game is £31 and the EPs are all priced at under £25. And then, to make even angrier, there's Amazon US and other American online stores where you can often get have deep discounts on TS4 packs but most (if not all) will not sell to UK customers! Why? It's a download!

Sorry, this sort of nonsense make me :rage::rage::rage:
    Odonata68 wrote: »

I hope so! IMO it't the best of the series. I was really close to using real money because I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to owning the store. :D

I was thinking the same thing. I figured I've gotten more than my share of stuff free, including several EPs back in the beginning (through a different program not sponsored by EA,) so spending a few bucks to reach that goal wasn't unreasonable. Though it's funny how many times I said I didn't plan to own the store!

What I was truly sad about was the people new to the store who would be missing out on the opportunity so many of us had. I am extremely happy to hear that my pessimism was off base and EA is actually planning on restoring the ads. Thank you @ajaxpost and @Dusty_Boots for keeping us informed.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited July 2017

:) You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help with that. Agreed, having two separate dedicated TS3 forums to peruse for info can be confusing. I try to read up on the latest happenings at that EA TS3 forum at least once a week or so. And I check threads I've bookmarked concerning ongoing issues for any substantial developments. The Community Manager, EA_Mai, is very active & responsive there, and I've found CM EA_Barry to have great knowledge on Origin Client issues.

I often wonder just how much revenue they are still pulling in. Clearly enough to keep it actively "on the shelf" for sale. Granted, keeping something available for sale digitally doesn't require the commitment that doing so in a brick and mortar store does, but it still requires some effort. And heaven knows that they still get plenty of support requests from us. Again, even if their responses are often poor, they are taking up resources. If they weren't showing a profit somewhere they would drop support for the game and truly move on.

We may never see (probably will never see) any coding updates/fixes for the game, but for the near future I think we are at least in a stable holding pattern. Although I do often wonder, and I don't think I'm alone in this, if they've considered updating the base engine and pushing the game to a new audience. Consider the amount of content that they already have available. I wouldn't be surprised if some few employees within EA have presented this very argument. Oh well.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited July 2017
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Also, @lauravonawesome PLEASE let me know when that Boston build is done! I live right outside of Boston and would love to see it.
    Oh I say!

My little sister lived near Boston for a couple of years, just south of Taunton, MA :)

Which was rather weird as I live in Somerset, and near to Bristol - so many of the town names we saw when I visited were very familiar!

That was at the very beginning of the 2000's, in the last years of the Big Dig (very pleased to hear that they've finished it :+1: ) A beautiful part of the country, very lush and green, plenty of history and the thunderstorm that greeted us was epic!
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Me1620 Welcome back, Jodi~ I hope you had a relaxing holiday!

@Dusty_Boots good to hear from you again; I actually checked my board this morning to ask Mai for an update when I saw her response that you posted. Thanks for sharing it here, since I totally forgot. :confounded: And to @ajaxpost as well :)

It's nice to have this many pairs of eyes on these things!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Me1620 Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good time! :)
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    Jude525 wrote: »
    I often wonder just how much revenue they are still pulling in. Clearly enough to keep it actively "on the shelf" for sale. Granted, keeping something available for sale digitally doesn't require the commitment that doing so in a brick and mortar store does, but it still requires some effort. And heaven knows that they still get plenty of support requests from us. Again, even if their responses are often poor, they are taking up resources. If they weren't showing a profit somewhere they would drop support for the game and truly move on.

We may never see (probably will never see) any coding updates/fixes for the game, but for the near future I think we are at least in a stable holding pattern. Although I do often wonder, and I don't think I'm alone in this, if they've considered updating the base engine and pushing the game to a new audience. Consider the amount of content that they already have available. I wouldn't be surprised if some few employees within EA have presented this very argument. Oh well.

I think your thinking isn't far from the truth. I'm as sure as an outsider can be that such a conversation, or one very much like it, has occurred. But business sense tells me that it was vetoed and all resources focused forward. I do see more than a few games being re-issued of late, mostly for HD and/or VR versions. My heart would love a re-issued improved TS3 but my head says it ain't gonna happen. The coding/graphics are aged, and, even if it could be done, adapting it to HD/VR wouldn't add enough value. Not to mention neither gimmick would really compliment this particular game imo. A real longshot but it could still happen, the dialogue get re-opened. It depends on how de$perate they are/become. We can dream!

I believe EA could give the base game away for free and profits would be the same, possibly even improved. Its the upsell with EPs/SPs that loudly KA-CHINGS! And I firmly believe these sales continue to be quite the tidy revenue stream for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they're just a bit surprised at the longevity & stamina of that stream. Players of TS3 seem to tend towards being 'collectors' who simply must have it all. They count on that and TS1 & TS2 paved the way for our receptiveness & tolerance to this type of exploitative monetization.

You're right, we'll likely never know. Profits (and losses!) are a closely guarded secret in that industry. Finding the units sold is easy, they use the numbers as selling hype fodder. But costs are another secret they keep so who can figure these things?

@Dusty_Boots good to hear from you again; I actually checked my board this morning to ask Mai for an update when I saw her response that you posted. Thanks for sharing it here, since I totally forgot. :confounded: And to @ajaxpost as well :)

It's nice to have this many pairs of eyes on these things!

Its nice to visit the store forums again. I've been having so much fun gaming with my new PC that I'm hardly ever on forums anymore. Of course now I'm cross-eyed from gaming into the wee hours but, we all must do what we can. :D You know, I didn't even realize that that CM response was in your thread! I'd simply followed a link to the response I quoted. Well, its encouraging news no matter the messenger! Like Jude, I felt sad for those who are new to the store content. It was so much fun chasing those blue buttons for simpoints! And free content?! What's not to like? I'm glad that everyone will get their chance, just as I did.
    Current Deal

439 ) Street Couture / 342 / 725 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, but less than # 797)

Upcoming Deals

440 ) Modernism Window / 59 / 110 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Collectionne Stäncké

441 ) Hot Rod Table / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

442 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 710 / 1650 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910, # 467, but less than # 934, # 167)

443 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 1121 / 1710 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 952, # 412, # 446, but less than # 51 )

444 ) India Inspiration- Bengal Silk Cropped Top / 22 / 50 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyle Collection; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

445 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

446 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 1007 / 1710 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 952, # 412, but less than # 443, # 51)

447 ) Loads of Laundry / 360 / 1080 / 67% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 399, # 834, # 744, # 688)

448 ) Sleek Chic / 45 / 99 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

449 ) Mother Russia / 646 / 1900 / 66% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 28, # 798)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

450 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 103 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

451 ) Island Villa / 240 / 347 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 365, but less than # 459)

Current Deal

451 ) Island Villa / 240 / 347 / 31% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 365, but less than # 459)

Upcoming Deals

452 ) Romantique Chaise / 39 / 67 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

453 ) Scene in Four Parts / 34 / 99 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 860, # 911, # 912)

454 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 700 / 2800 / 75% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 395, # 436, # 751)

455 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 627 / 1710 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 413, # 303)

456 ) Larger than Life Party Table / 28 / 41 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

457 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / 42 / 81 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

458 ) Relaxed Sweater / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 677, # 268, # 380)

459 ) Island Villa / 306 / 347 / 12% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 365, # 451)

460 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 125 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 474, # 796)

461 ) It's Game Time / 154 / 545 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 328, # 75)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top