Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you show me your super DULL sims 3 pics? ;)

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Karritz Deb is cute both as vampire and human :) Sorry she was changed, though, when you didn't want it. I do have Supernatural (I own all the EPs with the exception of ITF) but haven't installed it yet. I am not sure when I will as I am trying the EPs slowly when I feel I have explored them fully.

@emorrill Thank you :) I am totally loving Sunlit Tides, even if it is probably not the best choice for a vampire ;)
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Karritz Deb is cute both as vampire and human :) Sorry she was changed, though, when you didn't want it. I do have Supernatural (I own all the EPs with the exception of ITF) but haven't installed it yet. I am not sure when I will as I am trying the EPs slowly when I feel I have explored them fully.

Thanks. Have fun. I'm often tempted to do the same thing and play just base game for a while and then gradually add the various packs. But I already did that as I got them when they were released. The thing I have fun with is to open up an old game (very old game) from way back and 'introduce' my sims in the old game to the new stuff we've got in the newly released packs.

That's what I was doing when I found the gnomes. All 42 of them. That was from when we got gnomes through the mail when sending metal off to be smelted, or from fishing in fishing spots. The only gnomes we had back then was Mysterious Mr Gnome and they only had one age. They didn't die and they didn't have babies. All that came later. Well, I launched that very old game and it told me 42 gnomes had been reset (or something similar). I had a few invisible sims to redress and they were good. I decided to build the household a greenhouse as their lot was covered by a huge garden - pre Seasons.

I gradually uncovered the gnomes hiding under plants in their garden.

Here is a picture of a few of them.
    Gnomes_Screenshot-262_zps00d4b0df.jpg

When I get my new computer in a few weeks maybe I'll just add the base game and add the various packs gradually. But I will probably get impatient and do it all in a few days.
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    edited July 2017
    Twin sisters ice skating on a pond:
    71b9hm7.jpg
    And falling down together:
    YhhKhn2.jpg

*I didn't dress the twin on the left. :D
    Post edited by KATENESS on
    giphy.gif

• KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Some "Dull" University Adventures
    35509142391_57d9a56748.jpg
    34830677613_40129c3913.jpg
    35509142261_3f1f8ba018.jpg
    35509142521_1152200585.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    A sims 3 vampire :)

joachim-relevart-teen.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    Ugh, can't with this thread. It always makes me want to rev the game up- I mean shut the game off completely ;)

Loving all these pictures!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited July 2017
    How about a green ghost teaching her green ghost toddler to walk.

BertAndImogenAndSophieTang003.jpg

That is death by ranting that makes the ghost this colour green.
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    How boring, a fairy warrior
    screenshot_original.jpg
    How bland just having a good laugh
    screenshot_original.jpg
    So expressionless
    screenshot_original.jpg
    <3 your pics...oops ment so bored.
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Namaya92 wrote: »
    Say cheese!

349dnch.jpg

What an ugly, dull picture! I love it! <3
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
    @Namaya92 wow, gorgeous pictures! Especially the smiling horse :) I just started playing in Legacy Island too. It's a little large for my laptop so it stutters a bit but it's an awesome world! What lighting mod are you using by chance? Is it uranesian weather?
  • Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    @Namaya92 wow, gorgeous pictures! Especially the smiling horse :) I just started playing in Legacy Island too. It's a little large for my laptop so it stutters a bit but it's an awesome world! What lighting mod are you using by chance? Is it uranesian weather?

Yeah it is! Together with the realistic cloud mod :) I was in Hidden Springs before this and Hidden Springs actually lagged more for me combined with Eurasian weather.
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Unlurking again to pass out "awesomes" to everyone! B)

@Esperona nothing dull about those pics! My favorite is the family roasting marshmallows on the beach <3

@Namaya92 beautiful pics! I especially love the first pic, and your horse pic :D . I love the horses in this game!

@xitneverendss your sim is gorgeous! Where did you get her hair?

My most recent install is Showtime. When I install a new game, I tend to start a new save in the town that came with it. I made a new sim to explore the singer career and took some pics.
    This is Nora (randomized name I liked) trying out the DJ booth;
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    She has one celebrity star so the paparazzi are starting to stalk her, although she does't seem to mind. Here she is posing for one after her victory during the hot dog eating contest :D
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    She got invited to a party. Naturally she couldn't pass it up being a party animal, and all.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The hot dogs at the party were of "horrifying" quality, so the got passed on to the poor cat. :D
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I love this grocery store. I just wish it wasn't a "rabbit hole" type.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I decided to make a funky little laundromat.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

I apologize I don't comment on everyone's pics, I don't have much time on the computer anymore. :(
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Namaya92 Brilliant screenshots, I especially like the one with the taxi and the horse in the colorful garden.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @Odonata68 I love the singing career, it's one of my favorite careers to play! I used to have a legacy with a heir that had this career and it was so much fun. Starting out with those sing-a-grams and then eventually rocking the biggest stages is very satisfying hehe.
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    @Namaya92 it is fun! I want to try a band next. B)
    edited July 2017
    @Namaya92 Ah okay, that's the same one I use too, just thought you may have been using something different. That's my favorite lighting mod by far, never gave much thought that it could be a source of lag, though now that you mention it, hidden springs did become unplayable once I installed it but it could be coincidence.

@Odonata68 Thank you! And I believe I got the hair from Pixelore's hair dump? I'll have to double check when I get a chance! Nice pics, Nora is very pretty as well! And that party looks like it was a good time haha.

Edit to add: Okay the hair is NOT pixelore but Cazy. You can find it easily on their TSR page, if that's not a site you mind downloading from :)
    Post edited by xitneverendss on
    @Namaya92 Ah okay, that's the same one I use too, just thought you may have been using something different. That's my favorite lighting mod by far, never gave much thought that it could be a source of lag, though now that you mention it, hidden springs did become unplayable once I installed it but it could be coincidence.

It did take about 20fps from me so I play on 40 fps now instead of 60 but fps isn't that important in Sims anyways unless you record videos.
    @Namaya92 Hm, interesting and good to know, thanks for sharing!
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    edited November 2018
    More pics to share!
    Screenshot-13788.jpg
    Screenshot-13937.jpg
    Screenshot-14831.jpg
    Screenshot-13456.jpg
    Screenshot-11004_18.jpg
    Post edited by pandabear1836 on
  • sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    @pandabear1836 awww that last picture is too cute!
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    @sdtfm Thanks! I think that was the first time I saw that particular firework in game, so I snapped a photo real quick!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top