Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All The Sims 4 Collection Guides

Comments

• jafulinnnjafulinnn Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-15886822"][quote="jafulinnn;c-15886373"]hello guys! kinda new at this forum thing, sorry. i don't know if some of these were already discussed, so i apologize again.

i actually have a question about the collectibles. i completed 8 already (frogs, gardening, space alien, postcards, fishing, geodes, space prints, and microscopic prints), and i was wondering about a few stuff...

-> it says i only completed 7 out of 18 (if i remember correctly, the space alien collectibles didn't add up to the completed collection)
    -> i didn't get a plaque for the geodes
    -> in the gardening collection, there are 32 + 4 plants/fruits to be found, but i counted 37 (there's still 1 plant/fruit that's a silhouette, and it's in the middle of fang flower and glow orb, so i assumed it's a get-to-work plant, but it doesn't have a suitcase logo though). i checked the guide, and couldn't find a match.[/quote]

Hello
    The plant that is the one in the silhouette may be the quill fruit.

You can use the debug cheat code to get a copy of the geode plaque. The cheat code is
    bb.showhiddenobjects
    Then search the catalogue by typing " debug" in the search box.

With the space aliens collection not registering, try placing all the aliens. collectibles in your sims inventory and see if that may help it to register. [/quote]

thanks so much for the reply!!

about the fruit plant thing. i already have the quill plant. i'd post a picture of the silhouette plant here, but i don't know how. but looking at it, it's kind of in a shape of a mango.

ooooh~ i was hoping it wouldn't come down to debug codes
    ^(cont...sorry, i didn't know using an emoji would end the comment hehe)

i just tried using the debug code, and couldn't find a plaque for the geode collection. maybe there really is none for that? i'll try checking again if other players had encountered this.

i also just tried putting the space aliens in my inventory, and it didn't register as complete. it's just bugging me that it's marked as found and already highlighted as complete, but it didn't add up.

anyways, thanks again for your input! and sorry for ranting too much about all this
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited July 2017
    I didn't read everything, but the guide looks very informative except it needs updated for GT and City Living. Also my sim already found death flower, but its not registering on the collectables, but I found most basic gardening collectables you can find at the fruit stand in CL

Edit: for what I understand with some collectables is I think you complete the requirement for the collection if you find the original total and the extra +1 or +2 is just extra for the things that was added later and may or may not count as wild cards.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited July 2017
    jafulinnn wrote: »
    ^(cont...sorry, i didn't know using an emoji would end the comment hehe)

i just tried using the debug code, and couldn't find a plaque for the geode collection. maybe there really is none for that? i'll try checking again if other players had encountered this.

i also just tried putting the space aliens in my inventory, and it didn't register as complete. it's just bugging me that it's marked as found and already highlighted as complete, but it didn't add up.

anyways, thanks again for your input! and sorry for ranting too much about all this

Hello
    I am sorry, I have checked and I don't think that there is a plaque for the geodes collection. I was thinking it was like the base game collections, and plaques can be found in debug. But I now don't think that there is a plaque awarded for geodes.
    Could the missing plant be the dragon fruit?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Sid1701D9 hi! i read somewhere that the death flower isn't part of the gardening collection. i also checked here --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/784570/here-is-a-list-of-collectibles-spoiler-dont-look-if-you-dont-want-to-know-them <-- but i don't think it's updated.

@rosemow ooh, i see. and about the plant :sweat: i also already have the dragon fruit. if it helps, here's the plants i already found:

apple, basil, bluebell, carrot, chrysanthemum, daisy, grapes
    lemon, mushroom, parsley, plantain, sage, snapdragon, spinach
    cherry, lily, onion, pear, potato, rose, strawberry
    tomato, tulip, birdOfParadise, blackberry, bonsaiBuds, cowplantBerry, dragonfruit
    orchid, pomegranate, trashFruit, UFO, growfruit, fangFlower, (the unknown plant)
    glowOrb, quillFruit

so far, i only have GTW, GT, SpaDay, PerfectPatio and LuxuryParty. maybe i'll find out about it when i add a new expansion/game/stuff pack? (do they do that? put silhouettes of upcoming collectibles)

@Sid1701D9 hi! i read somewhere that the death flower isn't part of the gardening collection. i also checked here --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/784570/here-is-a-list-of-collectibles-spoiler-dont-look-if-you-dont-want-to-know-them <-- but i don't think it's updated.

@rosemow ooh, i see. and about the plant :sweat: i also already have the dragon fruit. if it helps, here's the plants i already found:

apple, basil, bluebell, carrot, chrysanthemum, daisy, grapes
    lemon, mushroom, parsley, plantain, sage, snapdragon, spinach
    cherry, lily, onion, pear, potato, rose, strawberry
    tomato, tulip, birdOfParadise, blackberry, bonsaiBuds, cowplantBerry, dragonfruit
    orchid, pomegranate, trashFruit, UFO, growfruit, fangFlower, (the unknown plant)
    glowOrb, quillFruit

so far, i only have GTW, GT, SpaDay, PerfectPatio and LuxuryParty. maybe i'll find out about it when i add a new expansion/game/stuff pack? (do they do that? put silhouettes of upcoming collectibles)

Hello
    The missing fruit may be the plantsim fruit.
    This is a link to a gallery room that contains a perfect plantsim tree
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E0D1C819213F11E78594F82CC3E3024F
    edited July 2017
    The unknown plant is the forbidden fruit, keep in mind you don't need the +1 to complete the collection, but you need the base game plants before the collection will complete. This is for compatibility with people that don't have the extra packs, but if you have the extra packs you need to complete the items on the expansion pack before the collection will complete. Edit I am not sure how the Get to Work ones work, because some can only be accessed by the GTW work lot and Sixam using either the gate or the generator.

@rosemow omg! it must be this!! too bad i missed the challenge thing. i'll try downloading the one in the link later. thanks so much!!

@Sid1701D9 is the forbidden fruit the same as the plantsim tree fruit? and it's okie, i already got the GTW plants, and my gardening collection is actually already labeled as complete :smiley: i was just wondering about the missing fruit, which (yey!) probably happens to be the forbidden fruit you're talking about
    @rosemow omg! it must be this!! too bad i missed the challenge thing. i'll try downloading the one in the link later. thanks so much!!

@Sid1701D9 is the forbidden fruit the same as the plantsim tree fruit? and it's okie, i already got the GTW plants, and my gardening collection is actually already labeled as complete :smiley: i was just wondering about the missing fruit, which (yey!) probably happens to be the forbidden fruit you're talking about

You're welcome :) Happy simming !

I only did the challenge with one sim family, that's all you really need to get the forbidden fruit into the game, of course it will just grow more forbidden fruit when you plant it.

• ZakzebrahZakzebrah Posts: 41 Member
    Thank you so much!! I'm the type of person that like to complete things!! Even with skills I'm never satisfied if my skill for something is below 5!!!
    Zakzebrah wrote: »
    Thank you so much!! I'm the type of person that like to complete things!! Even with skills I'm never satisfied if my skill for something is below 5!!!

Hello @Zakzebrah :) Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your collecting of the items goes well! :)
  • ZakzebrahZakzebrah Posts: 41 Member
    @rosemow Thx a lot! Quick question, how did you get so accomplished here on the forums? Any tips?
    Zakzebrah wrote: »
    @rosemow Thx a lot! Quick question, how did you get so accomplished here on the forums? Any tips?

You're welcome :) I enjoy posting on the forums.
  • Naia0054Naia0054 Posts: 34 New Member
    Congratulations on completing all collections it must have taken like years (or something)
  • Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    It took me 2 years to complete everything without cheats,it was a pain :)
  • littlesihalittlesiha Posts: 8 New Member
    Just wanted to say thank you for the guides, this is SO helpful!
  • rileyandjacobrileyandjacob Posts: 42 Member
    Very informative! Thanks for posting :)
  • KruemelKruemel Posts: 7 New Member
    Awesome! This is super helpful, thanks for sharing :)!
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I was wondering if the pictures from the family bulletin board are part of any collection?
  • Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    Very helpful, thank you. :)
  • BonasitaBonasita Posts: 54 Member
    Awesome thread! Thanks so much!
    Daughter started playing Sims 4, I joined her, she quit, I'm addicted! Moms play games too.
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood! :D
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    can someone please put a link of all the frogs?? I have about five more to collect, but I don't know if it's new ones to collect or breed from what I have. I just need to know what frogs are left and what frogs I have to breed to get them. Thank you for all your help. Congrats to the original poster.
    edited March 2018
    can someone please put a link of all the frogs?? I have about five more to collect, but I don't know if it's new ones to collect or breed from what I have. I just need to know what frogs are left and what frogs I have to breed to get them. Thank you for all your help. Congrats to the original poster.

Hello
    This is a link to information about the frogs collection,
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/collections/frogs.php
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    with the frogs, you can place them in a grid pattern somewhere on the ground. 'patterns' on one axis ('plain', spotted, striped, surfer, and whirl), 'types' on the other axis (dirt, leaf, heart, eggplant, sunflower). that way you can see which ones are missing and how you can breed others to get to them. it's what i've done with multiple households now