Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

60smusicluvr's Rockin' Creations: Brooklyn Brownstones 8/5/20

Comments

• 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited May 2017
    Well, I was going to do some sort of bohemian home. I do love that look, but I didn't find any exterior on Pinterest that I thought I could manage. I've considered doing a caravan before and I'd like to take a crack at that... Just not yet. I opted to try a mid-century modern look, instead. I like that style a little bit and most of the roofs I looked at seemed manageable. I decided to be simple and just use half gable roofs throughout.

The Modern Past

41956797-606c-44c3-9d3f-4b9c470ad5e5_zpshdv1ci6k.png
    I usually like to do a lot of work on the yards, but when I think of mid-century modern, for the most part, everything is very simple. I didn't want it to be bland, though, so I used the rocks to make an interesting shape, added some mulch and green plants. I didn't want anything to stand out in particular, but used some red, yellow and orange flowers to capture the eye. I wanted to add a tree, too, but I really liked how the yard looked spacious and didn't want to ruin that. The back yard, I thought, would be fun with maybe a fire pit, grill, and a small kids area, but that was the very last thing I worked on and kinda just wanted to get it done. I liked the idea I found on Pinterest out front, where I mixed some tile with terrain paint for a fun look, so I copied that over, enclosed the yard with a picket fence and added some realism with the air conditioner and electrical. However, that's an eye sore, so a flowery bush tucks it away. There's enough space there to really customize the space for your own sims. You could add a playground, if you really want to.
    dee3573f-0860-4ec9-83b7-cd78018f5bf8_zpsfovsqbxs.png
    Next, is the foyer and the kitchen. I really like that red orange wood.
    16d38e6e-e052-4184-b3f4-228a51b2ccec_zps5qvrmg7c.png
    As you can sort of tell by this picture, the kitchen and living area is open concept. Most other rooms are opened with an archway. The second picture is a sim view through the archway to the study...
    1c77da08-88ba-47bc-ad0d-ffb47a582597_zpsjn0guabc.png
    I like the way the study turned out. I dig the big, square bookcases that go all the way up to the ceiling. Those always look like libraries, which I love! It was nice having some more room to add an extra bookcase to capture that look. I should do large studies more often. I ALWAYS want to, though! I also like that lamp with the dice that was from the store. I think it really works in a study.
    02bf6569-e719-4161-995f-4a315e54c006_zps226dpnz6.png
    First picture is just another angle of the kitchen. The second is a little space tucked behind the fireplace. I added a sort of accent wall there, mainly to hide the chimney part of the fireplace, so that it doesn't have to be set on the side of the home.
    33824c22-42a1-4643-84cd-46ac1b66206d_zpszrkwvqud.png
    When a home or room is big enough, I often try to incorporate art pieces into the build. I think the two pieces beside the fireplace frame it nicely. The newspaper stack is pretty neat from showtime. It helps add clutter to any home and also can be used as a seat!
    be2c1dc5-8782-4cb1-b736-3a357c626f07_zps04uuxovg.png
    The laundry room
    [9700febb-aad8-4343-8306-1c5fb3fb1959_zpsw3r3hlne.png
    This is a pretty cool bedroom, I think. It's pretty simple and doesn't offer anything else besides sleep and clothing change, but that's what the rest of the house is for, right?
    95600b45-cfef-4159-bc66-faa023d09117_zpscwbqhamg.png
    I originally had the top bedroom as an adult room, but then I was thinking about the stuff I had already put in the garage and wondered about the backyard and the thought of a 50s style house like this without a traditional family. It didn't work, obviously. I basically just replaced an Aurora Skies rocking chair that I thought looked really good for the midcentury modern look and replaced it with the yellow tongue beanbag chair. The rest stayed the same. I only added on with the rug and a bunch of space exploration items. So, if anyone wants something for an adult, this room is a very quick fix! The girl bedroom is more of a departure from the midcentury modern aesthetic. I sort of ran out of ideas, at that point. I really don't like doing bedrooms, but it turned out really cute!
    03e1043b-3151-4b28-b8ef-76605f648271_zpswtjewsnq.png
    This is just one of the total of three bathrooms. This one is the restroom connected to the very first bedroom. I usually copy everything over to the next, but this time, all three bathrooms are different. One of them is much smaller than the other two and has a sink on the outside of the room.
    0201c508-06ef-4ec0-9696-2b22016c5609_zpsd8y6txgb.png
    I just got Fast Lane, recently, so I couldn't wait to get started on a garage. I usually avoid those because I didn't know what to do with them, but now I always do. As a side note, I just found out that children can, in fact, use the inventor table, even though sims often catch themselves on fire, while experimenting... I imagine that kids can only do so much on the table before they grow up, but I'm not for certain.

Well, anyway, that's it! I hope you enjoyed my commentary. Lol.

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Modern Past is a very nice mid century modern home! :) You have captured the style so well! It was great reading your words that accompanied the photos and hearing thoughts and ideas about the various design ideas that you used in the various areas and rooms in the home.The exterior design and the roofing looks very nice. The flowers and rocks along the front edges of the home looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen looks great! The red orange wood gives a great look to the room! The green wall pattern and white tiling look very nice together. It looks great how the counters have been placed in the room. The open plan layout of the kitchen and living areas looks very nice.Very nice corner nook resting and reading area in the study! The tall bookcases look great on the corner walls! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa reading a book or using the computer at the study desk table. The enlarged dining table looks great! Nice music nook behind the fireplace for sims to enjoy playing the keyboard . Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The texture of the bedhead wall and the floor tiling in the first bedroom looks very effective! The wall strip pattern in the girls bedroom looks nice. The items are nice touches on the wall shelves and the noticeboard looks great in the room! The coat rack is homely. Very nice blue wall and floor tiling in the bathroom! It looks so nice! Very nice garage! The fast lane pack items look great in the room! Sims will enjoy using the inventing table there.
    It is a very nice mid century modern home! :)
    edited June 2017
    Next up is my new steampunk community lot known as The Brass Extravaganza!

Ugh, just realized I forgot the exclamation point in this photo. Just to be clear, it's The Brass Extravaganza! with the exclamation point at the end, ok?

SteamPark_zpscv3nshw8.png

As you can tell, this lot makes use of the beautiful observatory from Midnight Hollow. I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, placing it on a lot like this overrides the lot type. :s At least, sort of. When you're sims go there, they'll get the beautiful park moodlet. The only sims on it will be those working at the cash registers and those working in the observatory. I tried multiple times trying to come up with a solution. I actually only changed it to a Big Park last minute because the live show venue won't allow sims to throw parties there and that is my solution... Select "throw party at..." to get other sims to use the lot. You could also have your sim hop into the hot tub and invite people to join from the surrounding community lots. This process is sort of a bugger, but it will make the lot a lot more fun. It's just a shame I couldn't get it to work as I intended because there are so many things for sims to do there. :( One of those includes the showtime stage. There are proprietors that will be around a lot. I tried to see if it was working correctly, so I could take a picture, but I honestly don't know. Before I was done finishing the lot, there was one sim that did give a show, but she was AWFUL. Assuming the stage still works, I kept it there and I would think it would, if it worked before. The observatory was the very first thing I placed, so there shouldn't be a conflict there, I don't think. :neutral:

Another issue I faced was placing the lot in a neighborhood. It will look just like the image above, unless you need to rotate it, in which case the roof will go out of place. I suggest placing it in the lot as you wish and then redo the roof. Here are my steps to get it looking good as new:
    1. Delete the roof
    2. Move the Victorian roof to a different location, temporarily
    3. Place the Octagonal Mansard roof
    4. Open cheat window
    5. "moveobjects on"
    6. Hover the Victorian Roof on the floor below (that's the black section, so the Victorian Roof doesn't stick out as tall)
    7. Press the alt key to place the Victorian Roof in the correct location
    8. "Moveobjects off"
    9. Done!

And that's it with the issues I had. I just want to be forthcoming about it, so everyone knows what their getting into, first.

So, onto my pictures and usual chitter chatter. ;)

The lot has two points of entry. One of which (this is the main one btw) is right in front of the stores you see in the second photo below. The other point of entry or exit is in the right hand corner way behind the pond and next to the spring riders. If you want, you can delete the second entry and close it with the fence. This way, you don't have to find a specific lot for it to work in, if you know what I mean.
    brass3_zpsbt75zzcd.png

The Brass Extravaganza! is home to several different stores to visit including a bakery, restaurant, toy store, an elixir shop and a clothing "store" (I put this in quotes because I'm not using the display pedestals from ITF. You can only change them, if you own the lot. Why did EA decide this? I don't know, but it put a damper on my building process. There is, however, a work around with a mod).

brass2_zps26qw7ghp.png
    Screenshot-314_zpsgwyrokke.jpg
    brass4_zps42aon9z1.png
    brass8_zpsqj4qt3eg.png
    brass5_zpstc06ngq2.png
    Screenshot-377_zpsfzkn0bi9.jpg

So that the clothing store isn't just for decoration, I placed an easel on the second floor, so sims can practice designing. You can also see that this lot is for the whole family. In addition to the toy store and in many cases the sims can "test" an object in it, there's a toddler playpen, a syfi treehouse, a teeter totter, spring riders, games, and a place to play in the sand. Kids cannot order from the restaurant or bakery, so I placed a small fridge to meet their needs. :)
    brass9_zpsyul0j8ai.png

There's different amusements for sims to participate in throughout the lot.

Screenshot-364_zpsgijrmba8.jpg
    Screenshot-308_zpsoopufona.jpg
    Screenshot-389_zpsdyhpejqi.jpg
    Screenshot-310_zpsw2boo1gi.jpg
    ]Screenshot-360_zpsr39ec0jt.jpg
    Screenshot-318_zpsbolqmizu.jpg

...And a fake place to take pictures, behind the haunted house.
    Screenshot-332_zpsyplc9xkd.jpg

Just some additional shots...
    brass10_zps61or4scs.png
    It took me several hours to figure out how to do this roller coaster. I had already placed the observatory and built the shell of the bakery/restaurant and really wanted to get the roller coaster loop over the building. I had used place friezes to get the middle section, so trying to place the loop was especially difficult. The stilts weren't tall enough to reach the top of the building and, when I tried to place some stilts on top of the roof, the placement of loop wouldn't connect to my already placed track pieces. Somehow or another, I got it to work, building intact, but just barely. The final problem was to connect the beginning and end pieces together. I started from the end of the track and started making my way to the front, but stopped doing that to begin at the starting point, hoping to connect the pieces somewhere in the middle. There is no way I would have succeeded without getting rid of the stilts. I tried and tried, so that's why the track is floating with absolutely no support. At least it allowed me to come up with a story for the upload. Haha. :D
    brass7_zpsfd5wkx1h.png
    brass6_zpsaambxrbp.png
    Screenshot-320_zpsqiymjja8.jpgScreenshot-304_zpswq6c1wni.jpg

Well, I hope you all enjoy. I've been working on this one on and off for a couple weeks. I finally decided to go through with my idea to gut Aurora Skies and make it a steampunk themed world. I downloaded a few lots from the exchange and am excited to make the town feel alive. This is just the start of that goal.

The Brass Extravaganza! is such a very nice and very detailed build! :) Each of the areas in the build looks so very great! There are so many things for sims to see and do! Very nice furnishing of the stores and restaurant! The outdoors kids play area and the rock climbing wall area looks very nice. It is great that there is a roller coaster in the build! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub.
    It is such a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Brass Extravaganza! is such a very nice and very detailed build! :) Each of the areas in the build looks so very great! There are so many things for sims to see and do! Very nice furnishing of the stores and restaurant! The outdoors kids play area and the rock climbing wall area looks very nice. It is great that there is a roller coaster in the build! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub.
    It is such a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)

Thank you, rose. Yeah, I tried to create different characteristics for each area to make every place a sim goes interesting and fun. I enjoyed making the different shops. My favorite is the bakery. I love the contrast with the brown and pink. Those two colors look really great together. However, I was not expecting the room to look so nice with my steampunk theme, but it works! :smiley: Second favorite would probably be the elixir shop, mainly because of the pole I moo'ed into the counter. I just love the bubbles that come out of it. So yeah, in terms of that area, the lighting was important to me. It really opened me up to things I usually avoid, but I think I'll make use of that stuff more often, from now on. Yup! I always try to include the kiddos in each of my builds. They're my favorite life stage. Yeah, the rock climbing area is just one of the many amusements I placed throughout the lot. To make it seem more real, I added fun posters for performances throughout the lot and added little objects for sims to interact with like the snake charmer and love tester, just to name a few. That roller coaster was a nightmare to create. I just barely managed to fit all the pieces on the lot, so we have the loop, the hill, the waterfall, and the jump. I hardly ever use the hot tubs, but I knew there was one with pipes in it, somewhere, which meant it would add to the steampunk look. I probably would not have used a hot tub at all if it hadn't been for that... Well, I take that back. There is a circus themed one, too, from the store. I could have used that one, instead, if I really wanted to. Thanks!

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Aha, I was thinking I saw this build before then remembered it was in the roller coaster thread. Copying my response here since this is such a fun, quirky and very cool build :smiley:
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    @60smusicluvr , what a cool, fun and colourful build. You can see lots of work went into The Brass Extravaganza! Yep, working with coaster can be a challenge and you did great. For some reason your pics remind me of Alice in Wonderland and being in a totally different world. Heading off to rec now. Well done :smiley:

Aha, I was thinking I saw this build before then remembered it was in the roller coaster thread. Copying my response here since this is such a fun, quirky and very cool build :smiley:
    @60smusicluvr , what a cool, fun and colourful build. You can see lots of work went into The Brass Extravaganza! Yep, working with coaster can be a challenge and you did great. For some reason your pics remind me of Alice in Wonderland and being in a totally different world. Heading off to rec now. Well done :smiley:

Thank you, @soocoolsim! :blush:
    edited July 2017
    So, I hear photobucket has made some changes, resulting in many pictures around this forum turning into ugly images :angry: ... Yet, mine are still there. *Knocks on wood* I'm going to do a little test to determine why mine are still there and why others might not be. In doing so, I'll be sharing just one exterior image of a WIP.

Screenshot-426_zpsibdkamba.jpg

Screenshot-426_zpsibdkamba.jpg

Now, for the test. Do they both show up, one and not the other or neither? *Clicks*

Okaaaaaay. :confused:

Well, I'm lost. :lol:

Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The various types of windows used looks very nice.
    The two photos are appearing for me also.
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The various types of windows used looks very nice.
    The two photos are appearing for me also.

Thank you, @rosemow. o:) This house has been a pain. It was supposed to be a salon! :lol: Then, it looked like a house, so I made it a house, instead. Grr. I really want a salon...

Thanks for letting me know. I don't know what the deal is. :confused: I'm glad they have not disappeared, at least... I'm just confused about the image others are getting. What did they do differently?
    I am not sure why your photos are appearing, whilst other simmers are having the issues.
    It is good that the images still are showing for you

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Very cool and unusual WIP. Looking forward to seeing more pics :smiley:
    Thank you, @soocoolsim. I wanted it to be a salon, but changed it to a house. It was actually built in Aurora Skies, but my best picture of it right now is in Midnight Hollow.... I'm still working on the inside and liking the way it's turning out, particularly the kitchen, which is much different than what I might normally do. I've also borrowed some ideas from other simmers, so it's looking good so far.
    I'm done! I'm calling this one Clockwork Abode.

I had to brighten the first image up a little. It was getting dark and about to rain in my game. The second image is just as it was in game. The mailbox cut off on the bottom of that second image has been replaced with another.
    ClockworkAbode_zpsxz3eqwlg.png
    A closer image of the yard shows it's kind of trashy looking. For this portion of the lot, I was unsure about what to do. Since I am changing up Aurora Skies to be a steampunk/victorian/mystical world, I'm left with a lot of that gray gravel. I decided to box in grass with fencing much like the way the world originally comes. In doing so, there is a good portion of the lot untouched. I thought about making a sort of dump in what would be the lot "next door," but ultimately left it alone.
    Screenshot-452_zpst2fjfs68.jpg
    The kitchen is located in the entrance. It's my favorite room.
    Screenshot-442_zpsnfjru5y4.jpg
    Upstairs, I might call the hobby room. There's a television, computer, bookcase, piano, art easel (with spilled paint and supplies), aquarium and stereo.
    Screenshot-440_zpsfmurrcco.jpg
    Screenshot-448_zps9j7y5cng.jpg
    Screenshot-447_zpsi0yppwol.jpg
    Screenshot-441_zpsuy3vnycl.jpg
    One door beside the hobby room leads to a small bedroom.
    Screenshot-446_zpsfanj9hpe.jpg
    Screenshot-445_zpsv8mc8ceg.jpg
    The other door leads to a reading nook.
    Screenshot-444_zps5nbnsar5.jpg
    If sims slide down the pole, they can study their brain or perhaps someone elses. >:)
    Screenshot-443_zpsn22uoeov.jpg
    The second floor staircase will lead sims to this quiet room, where sims can practice chess, chit chat with a glass of wine (there's a bar out of view) and play foosball as well.
    Screenshot-432_zpsknqvfsup.jpg
    This floor also contains a bathroom.
    Screenshot-449_zpshs1n1kby.jpg
    The last staircase will lead us to our final stop on this journey, the master bedroom.
    Screenshot-450_zps76qc0wrb.jpg
    And a view from Midnight Hollow.
    ClockWorkAbode7_zpsn0sl6a4b.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    My gosh how have I not seen this thread before? Beautiful all around sweetie! Wonderful detail!
    Clockwork Abode looks so very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The towers, roofing and types of windows used looks very great! The steampunk theme of the home looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall patterns add such a great look and feel to the rooms! The type of single bed used looks very nice. The draped curtain crown is a nice touch on the master bedroom bedhead wall. The bed patterns look nice.There are many enjoyable activities for sims to enjoy doing whilst at home. The furnishing of each area or room in the bulld with the various items looks so very great!
    It is a very special steampunk themed home! :)
    edited July 2017
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    My gosh how have I not seen this thread before? Beautiful all around sweetie! Wonderful detail!
    Dunno! :D Thank you. :blush: I've been picking up some cool ideas from other simmers. o:)
    Clockwork Abode looks so very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The towers, roofing and types of windows used looks very great! The steampunk theme of the home looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall patterns add such a great look and feel to the rooms! The type of single bed used looks very nice. The draped curtain crown is a nice touch on the master bedroom bedhead wall. The bed patterns look nice.There are many enjoyable activities for sims to enjoy doing whilst at home. The furnishing of each area or room in the bulld with the various items looks so very great!
    It is a very special steampunk themed home! :)

Thank you. Putting this together was a nightmare. As I said before, it was intended to be a salon (guess I'll save that for another time) and, actually, before I did this one, I had another salon in the works, but dropped that one because it looked too Japanese. :D I want something that looks similar to these:

22d394a34c2849da1f96785f129d7e5e.jpg
    23af74e696d509127f234577a24f1fc7.jpg

or even this:

75bda76a3024d2ee969af9ce57b83c5b.jpg

Funny thing is, I seem to do a lot better, when I just make something up myself, so that's kinda what happened. Problem is that when you make a certain look of a house, sometimes you don't think about how to dress it up. I was stumped after doing the hobby room, bathroom, kitchen and the two bedrooms. What more could sims possibly need? :confounded: Eh, just throw in some brain enhancement contraption (I don't typically like seeing these kinds of items in my sims houses because they could probably go out to a community lot for that) and some more seating. BAM! :D Yup, the wall patterns were probably the most important element for me. I would always start off each room by picking the flooring and walls and then dress it up as I see fit. That's one thing I wish EA would have done differently; add new patterns with each new ep or sp. Making patterns is great, but I feel safer using EA's content rather than a strangers, you know? However, many lots from the exchange particulary @Larifari2009's steampunk builds helped me see cool uses for CASt. o:)
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited July 2017
    I really like the Queen's Arms building, I hope you are able to draw inspiration from it. I saw your newest build on the exchange and left a rec, I came here for a closer look.
    Post edited by Jessabeans on
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    I really like the Queen's Arms building, I hope are able to draw inspiration from it. I saw your newest build on the exchange and left a rec, I came here for a closer look.

Yeah, I really like that one, too. I wanted to use it for a steampunk salon, but I need more practice. :/

Thank you. :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    I agree, I really like the Queen's Arms! I've been lurking in your thread as Steampunk is something I have never tried! Not sure I could pull it off! LOL I love the shape of your Clockwork Abode and how the windows look like owl faces on the entry tower!
    romagi1 wrote: »
    LOL I love the shape of your Clockwork Abode and how the windows look like owl faces on the entry tower!

Ha! That was totally unintended. :D
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Now you've done it! Now I just have to create an all Steampunk world! :D

I can't believe I haven't been here to see this last build. I'm definitely going to snag that one, though! I hope you haven't stopped building, since it has been a while. Or maybe you're taking a break, like I did for a few months. :)

Hope you do come back and build again, because I've been loving what you've been doing! And I wish you good luck on that salon; those inspiration pics are great!
  • NirvanatjeNirvanatje Posts: 35 Member
    hello 60smusicluvr, love your work, its very nice, wish i was this good
    Now you've done it! Now I just have to create an all Steampunk world! :D

I can't believe I haven't been here to see this last build. I'm definitely going to snag that one, though! I hope you haven't stopped building, since it has been a while. Or maybe you're taking a break, like I did for a few months. :)

Hope you do come back and build again, because I've been loving what you've been doing! And I wish you good luck on that salon; those inspiration pics are great!

No need to worry. I have been taking a break from the game. I tend to get really into it for a few months and then abandon it, after awhile. Before I stopped, I think that was the longest roll I've ever had with the game. I love the steampunk theme, but felt I was running out of steam. No pun intended. You know how you tend to get into a particular look and you might use the same patterns over and over again? I sort of felt I was getting that way with steampunk and it's hard to change it, when you're not comfortable using third party content. I just need to get inspired again and have the patience to learn how to recreate these real life buildings. o:)
    Nirvanatje wrote: »
    hello 60smusicluvr, love your work, its very nice, wish i was this good

Thank you!

edited January 2018
    Hi, guys!

Been back in game this week, playing around with @Rflong7's Legacy Island III for the first time!!! Making Aurora Skies an all steampunk/fantasy type world is too much for me, so I've dived into the exchange a lot more and found awesome things to download that I've left in my favorites for a long time and/or have been recommended around for a long time (Rflong7's world, for instance ;) ) One of them was this gorgeous lot created by @Mallymae.

Screenshot-479_zpsqdztlnh1.jpg

I looooove row houses and found this one a few months back. It's great because it comes empty, so I can customize it myself. In addition, the lot is only 40 x 30. I like so many others, but the lot sizes are usually too large. This one can be placed just about anywhere. Right now, I'm working on the one in the far right. I want each of the homes to be a different style. So, I'm attempting shabby chic . . .

I haven't changed any of the original walls. It's pretty tight. I'm trying to use 'moveobjects on' a little more to create some variety.
    Screenshot-471_zpstjcakzsy.jpg

Testing.
    Screenshot-472_zpsjokvjeka.jpg

Just a shot above, so you can see the floor I've got going. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing a little too much. :D
    Screenshot-478_zps5p624afd.jpg

The living room

Screenshot-475_zpsis96tdaa.jpg
    Screenshot-473_zpskzxlbtrl.jpg

Dining.
    Screenshot-476_zpsvr31aasx.jpg

The other chairs don't work where they're currently placed. :s
    Screenshot-477_zpsjjva8psp.jpg

So, this is just a WIP. I expect it will take me a while to complete and, ultimately, I don't know if I'll share it on the exchange, since the orginal build was from another simmer. I don't know if she would appreciate it. *Shrugs* On second thought, this simmer hasn't been active since 2011.
    Post edited by 60smusicluvr on