Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Second elevator stuck in lobby

Hi, sorry if posting in wrong forum--

Accidentally got the elevator "stuck on head" on one of my sims and when I reset her it appeared in miniature in the lobby and I am unable to get rid of it. When I go in build/buy then says I can't leave that mode since there are two elevators in the building and one needs to be removed. Have tried "moveobjects on" with no results. Any ideas? Thanks!

Comments

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wait a minute!

You have/had an elevator stuck on a Sim's head?
  • karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    edited July 2017
    Wait...what? There's elevators? Hm. I'm not sure..
    @plopppo2
    Reset your sim.
    source

"Type resetSim Firstname Lastname and click Enter. Make sure you enter the name of the Sim you want to reset. For example: If you want to reset Gobias Koffi, type: resetSim Gobias Koffi, and press Enter."
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

• KeirnanKeirnan Posts: 45 Member
    It is no longer on my sims' head, after I reset her, it is now off her head and in the lobby and I am unable to delete it.
    Was the elevator always been there? Or did you put it there?

Maybe try exiting the game and returning?

• Superkam64Superkam64 Posts: 209 Member
    If you have MCCC there's an option somewhere to extend the "testingcheats on" cheat. Once you have that on if you shift chick on the elevator there should be an option called "destroy object". See if that can get rid of the second elevator.
    Have tried exiting and returning, still there. I did not put the elevator there, it appeared after I reset my sim when she had the elevator stuck on her head. Superkam64, do you know where in MCCC the option is?
    Found it and it worked, thanks, Superkam.
  • Superkam64Superkam64 Posts: 209 Member
    Sorry for the late response. And you're welcome, I'm glad you were able to delete the second elevator!