Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I miss picnic baskets.

CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
I wish that we could have picnics again. The Ruins and Windenburg island would be perfect places to lay out a blanket.
I3Ml5Om.jpg

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    They miss a lot of details. The cooler should have been much more functional and perhaps they should recode it.

It should have had the option to place leftovers since when you grill a meal on vacation it goes to waste unless you have 6 sims eating it. It should have had the option to put caught fish in it to keep them fresh when out fishing.

And it should have the option to pack it to take with you now that parenthood has a pack lunch option.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    They miss a lot of details. The cooler should have been much more functional and perhaps they should recode it.

It should have had the option to place leftovers since when you grill a meal on vacation it goes to waste unless you have 6 sims eating it. It should have had the option to put caught fish in it to keep them fresh when out fishing.

And it should have the option to pack it to take with you now that parenthood has a pack lunch option.

I guess they're waiting for the modders to do it. That seems to be the corporate policy.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • MiddletonPlaysMiddletonPlays Posts: 61 Member
    I would love my sims to take a picnic basket to Sylvan Glade!
  • MiddletonPlaysMiddletonPlays Posts: 61 Member
    Testing
    edited July 2017
    I would love my sims to take a picnic basket to Sylvan Glade!

That was also my thought.

What is the real purpose of those 'secret' worlds, other than collection repositories?

It would have been nice to have a picnic, a rave, a wedding.

As it is, it's all just useless space.

I stopped using those secret lots two minutes after my Sims first discovered them. What a let down. Can the tents from OR even be used there? If not, why?
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I think Outdoor Retreat or Romantic Garden should have came with an option to have picnics. :(
  • whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    I loved the picnic in sims3. A picnic at the beach with the Bonfire blazing. I also miss the drum sets that hey had.
    I think Outdoor Retreat or Romantic Garden should have came with an option to have picnics. :(
    whyaccess wrote: »
    I loved the picnic in sims3. A picnic at the beach with the Bonfire blazing. I also miss the drum sets that hey had.

Yes to both! :)

I'm waiting on a drum set, @whyaccess, as well as electric and bass guitars. One day, perhaps there will be an option to form bands again. They wouldn't be complete without those instruments.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
    My son said "there is always room for cello".
    Live band playing music in the park surrounded by families eating their picnic lunches, while the children are having fun playground equipment. sounds good to me.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    me to I also miss picnics
    more for sim kids and more drama please