Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What supernaturals do YOU want to return?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    I would love to see a headless horseman NPC debut, along with better ghosts, witches, and vampires.

I also hope the "ghostbuster" career returns in 4. I had fun with that in 3.
  • Options
    Time_Aria11Time_Aria11 Posts: 80 Member
    I really like what they had done with the werewolves. Maybe they could take a page from Teen Wolf and make them more in depth but I miss them for sure. Would love to have a little wolf pack, werewolves that could turn into a full wolf. Also would like to see how they would put mermaids into the game. It would probably have to be one of those lots you go to that is completely under water.
    They would have to give us the ability to swim in the open water...so much they haven't really planned for in this game. The agenda seemed to be party party party, make babies, party party hardy.
    QCO9Nyv.gif
    I love everyone, Let me love you dearest humans!
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Vampires for a start, they've been my favourite ever since the Sims 2, especially if they come with some sort of history. I remember the vampires in Sims 2 had secret buried graves under their house, that intrigued me to no end. I want them to be more powerful than just scaring or fighting Sims, but instead even have the ability to kill one.

Unicorns and Werewolves could and hopefully will come out in a pets expansion pack, I'd prefer the werewolves if they actually turned into wolves, with different coloured fur and eyes (Maybe in relation to the sims actual hair and eye colour?), so you're eager to see what kind of wolf your Sim would be. It could also have a ranking system, you do certain things to gain yourself a higher rep among the other werewolves in the game and become an Alpha?

There could be a Supernatural EP which introduces a new world. Beginning with introducing such creatures as Witches, good, in-the-grey and bad (although I don't think this should restrict their clothing, but maybe they could have a glow or something when they do magic, green for bad, pink/white for good, brown for middle? something like Aliens have for their Emotions?). Other creatures being Fairies and Merfolk, the world could cater for the Merfolk by having swimmable seas for Sims and a secret door underwater like the Tree in Willow creek which leads to the Mermaid world (Like Sixam, but for Mermaids) Where you can swim around and meet them? I feel like it would be too much work for the Sims team to make the pre-made world's oceans swimmable, but if we got this magical world with oceans you can swim in, that would be enough for me.

With the Seasons EP they could introduce Elementals, this could mean the return of the Plant-sim from Sims 2! As well as fire elementals, water and air.... which could have respective powers dependent on their element. As a bonus it would make the 'Four Immortal Sisters' Challenge a lot more interesting.

An interesting idea would be to have different ghosts for these Supernatural Sims, so for example, Vampire ghosts could be grey with crumbling dust-like skin, I know ghosts change colour based on emotion so perhaps the colours would be dulled, like dark red and dark blue, Fairy ghosts could sparkle or glow, and witches could have a circle of light around their feet, or shadow, depending on whether they were good or bad witches, like the glow you get from using 'Grim Reapers Guitar'.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think it would be cool if ghost vamps changed color based on their thirst meter. When hungry, yellow to orange if really thirsty and green when full after drinking.
  • Options
    Time_Aria11Time_Aria11 Posts: 80 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I think it would be cool if ghost vamps changed color based on their thirst meter. When hungry, yellow to orange if really thirsty and green when full after drinking.

lets throw in some sparkles while we are at it! :)
    I'm sure someone would have fun doing the mods for this kind of vampire feature.
    QCO9Nyv.gif
    I love everyone, Let me love you dearest humans!
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited September 2016
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

lets throw in some sparkles while we are at it! :)
    I'm sure someone would have fun doing the mods for this kind of vampire feature.

Sparkles are a past trend. Now, it's probably going to be something caught up with the times. :open_mouth:

Or, the Vampire could be based off of legends from long ago. :P
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Plumbots(Into The Future) those awesome futuristic robots that are way better than Simbots(Ambtion)
    I like how they do our chores, fix the appliances and plumbing, cooking food, being nannies, gardening....etc
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I think Ghosts need to be looked at in more detail - I.e. adding ghost specific 'animations' like sliming, removing their needs or giving them separate needs to living sims, and giving us ghost babies/pregnancy.
    Also, creatures need to be more dangerous, children really aren't that easily scared by those things, vampires actually being able to bite without permission or suck the life out of a sim - a new by-vampire death, and zombies should be able to bite Sims properly, with an actual animation as well, they could bite the sim and their jaw could get stuck in the sim's shoulder when they pull away, they jump realising they lost their jaw and try to work it back on or something.
  • Options
    ShareeSharee Posts: 242 Member
    i fear that we are going to get less occult sims in the sims 4 than 3.
  • Options
    ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Sharee wrote: »
    i fear that we are going to get less occult sims in the sims 4 than 3.

That is my fear as well. We may get basic versions of some supernaturals, but some many not return at all. I hope this is not the case!
  • Options
    SamAWebsterSamAWebster Posts: 6 New Member
    Werewolves, all the way.
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I've never played with Supernaturals from previous sims games since I only own Sims 4 but my list...
    • Vampires ( not sparkly)
    • Witches/ Wizards
    • Fairy
    • Elf ( not sure how this one would work though, I just like pointy ears)
    • Werewolf
    • Ghost ( We already have them but they really need an upgrade)
    I really really want supernaturals for Sims 4 cuz I've never played with them and they seem like they would be so much fun
  • Options
    PablonationPablonation Posts: 2 New Member
    i'd like the witches to be able to choose what to study(dark or white magic)the werewolves cant have the whole alpha to omega thing and let the mersims possess a little hydro magic
  • Options
    Golden_Simmer27Golden_Simmer27 Posts: 16 New Member
    We have vampires now which is one i wanted to return but I also really want mersims witches werewolves and faries
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I've always enjoyed witches, so I would love magic to come back. I also really enjoyed the werewolves of S3. Zombies like in S2 would be awesome as well.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    None, there is enough already. I want something new.
  • Options
    ashaifeashaife Posts: 42 Member
    I've always really loved the witches. I agree though, I'd like to be able to make a variety of them ... from really stereotypical witches to modern mystical witches to hippie crystal Pheobe-from-friends types of witches :D
  • Options
    Darkhunters13Darkhunters13 Posts: 10 New Member
    I would love for fairies, I always played them in Sims 3. I would also like to see witches and mermaids back!
  • Options
    MiddletonPlaysMiddletonPlays Posts: 61 Member
    Witches are my favourite supernatural and would love to have them back. With how good Vampires were, I hope Witches will be the same! I miss fire blasting neighbours houses!
  • Options
    cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    I'd love to see the supernaturals return. I would love to see witches, werewolves, fairies, and the addition of Elves. I would love to see Mermaids come back as well.
  • Options
    Hokage0kittHokage0kitt Posts: 7 New Member
    Witches!!!!!!!! Modern and old fashioned.
    Elves.
  • Options
    Madhat22aMadhat22a Posts: 2 New Member
    ZOMBIES!!! However I wouldn't want them anything like they were in sims 3. I sort of want them to have their own world. Like maybe a small village which had a little zombie outbreak because of (random idea) some ingredient used in a drink, which caused the village to become zombies. Like maybe you could make it so your sim has to turn the zombie village into a normal village somehow..... I just love zombies....
  • Options
    nm223181nm223181 Posts: 62 Member
    none haha
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Zombies and witches....but only if the time is taken to do them right. TS3 zombies were laughable....to say the least.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Witches, zombies and mermaids!