Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ Sims 4 QC Create A Room Contest ~ Challenge 85 Up due (EST) 10th December ☆☆

Comments

• emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Thanks @RivendellStar :#<3 It was a MOO adventure :D I admit that it will always be difficult for me to use MOO I only turned it ON when I need it, I know many of you can build castles with MOO ON ;)
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    @emere, your giant cake is so creative! I never thought to do that. Great idea!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    @emere Glad to see you adventure into using MOO! You did a great job! I know a lot of people aren't comfortable with using it. Don't worry it gets easier the more you use it. As you probably have noticed, I love using MOO, now that I know about it :)
    jiyKE8j.png
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Hi @emere sorry I'm around just really busy lately! ;)

Everyone's entries look amazing by the way! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    @emere such a cool display! I also love how you chose different sizes of windows!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited July 2017
    @emere --- Awesome "cake fountain" B)!!! I think the movie cushions will keep people from getting wet :o!

@lisa17ann --- Thank you B)!!! I will look forward to when you're not as busy and can post more :D!
    4kkjdXo.png

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member

Entry Form
    QC Room challenge no: 61
    Origin ID: MyFavoritedesign
    Intermediate, Experienced, Advanced or Unofficial level: Experienced
    Gallery Name: ♥ Anytime Cakes&Coffee ♥
    Gallery Link: Anytime Cakes&Coffee
    Images (2 - 6 images):
    2wwgbsF.jpg
    hWTdWXR.jpg
    25MFaNX.jpg
    TuYsavE.jpg
    p8gAV9s.jpg
    IbGmUiw.jpg
    hQfqKTX.jpg
    HBrdLiz.jpg
    muc5z52.jpg
    RQB917C.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • SonjaCopelandSonjaCopeland Posts: 65 Member
    @MyFavoritedesign Beautiful!! :)
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    @MyFavoritedesign Beautiful!! :)

Thank you @SonjaCopeland so much for your lovely comment. :) This time I played safe. :)
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    My Sweet Bakery is a very elegantly pretty venue! @emere :) The pink, white and black colour scheme of the room looks so,very nice! Very nice windows display area! The cake fountain looks so creatively great! The cake display items look nice on thr tables either sides of the fountain. Very nice furnishing and layout of the main area of the room ! The pink wall pattern looks nice.it looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up near the windows for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst eating baked goods that they have bought there. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch. It looks nice how the glass display cases and shelving have been set up on the room, and stocked with food. Sims will enjoy buying ice cream at your bakery. The menu board, teapots cabinet and cake signs look great on the wall! The awnings are a nice touch over the bathroom door.Very nice kitchen area, The pink kitchen wall tiling looks nice. Very nice armchairs sitting area for sims to relax there and have a chat.
    It is a very nice bakery for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh wow how gorgeous do all these bakeries look and they make me hungry lol. I love all the beautiful and different color schemes everyone went with.

@emere I am still very sick unfortunately, this flu just doesnt want to leave me alone lol. Oh and how I love cheesecake lol now I want some. I think lisa is avoiding me because she doesnt want my flu, I cant help it if I like to share haha
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    Anytime Cakes and Coffee is such a very pretty Bakery! @MyFavoritedesign :) The pink and white colour scheme of the room looks very pretty! Very nice windows display area! The awnings look nice over the windows, and the cakes and other baked items look great on display on the pink buffet tables. Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The wall paneling gives a very nice look to the room. Very nice fireplace armchairs sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there in fromt of the fire watching tv. The nearby water fountain is a nice touch, and the cake item looks great on the coffee table. It looks very nice the way the glass display cases have been stocked with food and placed side by side, back to back. The banner and balloons and heart coffee cup picture look very nice on the windows. The cake pictures look so very nice how they have been placed on the wall panels! It looks very nice the type of and how the tables and chairs have been set up for sims to dine at. The flowers are pretty touches on the tables for the sims to enjoy seeing whilst enjoying eating baked food they have bought or having a drink from the espresso bar. It is nice that there is a larger dining table area near the windows, for a number of sims to eat and drink together, with sunshine coming in onto them.
    It is a very nice Bakery for sims to enjoy visiting :)
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    @Cbear13 --- I'm sorry to hear that you still feel really sick! :(. I hope you feel better soon o:)! I agree that all of the bakeries are so cool B)! --- and they've made me hungry, too :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

I am sorry to hear that you are still ill from the flu @Cbear13 :( I hope that you feel a little better very soon. The Wintery weather is not good when you aren't feeling too good.
  • PersRealmsShadowPersRealmsShadow Posts: 360 Member
    @Cbear13 Feel better sweetie. *mails off homemade chicken soup* :) I'll hop on the next challenge to hot here to sit up for these ones
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited July 2017
    Entry Form:
    Origin ID: chips46
    Intermediate, Experienced, Advanced or Unofficial level: Advanced
    Gallery Name: CRUSTY BAKEHOUSE
    Gallery Link: CRUSTY BAKEHOUSE
    Images (2 - 6 images):
    At least 1 showing as much of a room as possible.
    olNTeJ1.pngWkopq8Y.pngrIoW8uC.pngiOVLFXW.pngIMogDVV.pngsy6BN66.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
    The design and layout of Crusty Bakehouse is very nice! @chips46 :) Very nice pink and brown colour scheme of the room! The brown colour scheme of the espresso bar area to reflect it being the coffee area looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the area! The teapots shelves, heart coffee cup picture, menu board, coffee banner and cake sign are great touches on the wall. The fruit bowl, teabags, chef mysim , dishrack.and cookie jar are great touches on the counters. Very nice windows display area! The baked goods look nice on the pink circular tables. The pedestals of flowers and the pink and white flowers are pretty! The overlapping circular floor rugs are a nice touch. It looks very nice how the glass display cases have stocked with baked items. The cupcake and cake pictures and the donut photos look very nice on the wall! It looks nice how the white tables and pink chairs have been set up for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and coffee that they have bought at the bakery. The flowers are a nice touch on the tables. The pink and white wall paneling looks very nice in the room, Very nice armchairs fireplace sitting nook! Sims will enjoy resting in front of the fire chatting , watching tv or reading a book. Very nice pink and white kitchen wall tiling.
    It is a very nice bakery for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Thank very much @rosemow you're pretty good describing in writing on my pictures thank you very much :)
  • flowerofavalon87flowerofavalon87 Posts: 105 Member
    edited July 2017
    Origin ID: flowerofavalon
    Intermediate, Experienced, Advanced or Unofficial level: Intermediate
    Gallery Name: La Patisserie le Rose
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B9BC7A7E656B11E78D5BC13EA108331C?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=QCRooms61&max=50&maxis=false
    Images (2 - 6 images):
    SlcNvxL.png
    5t3dA2w.png
    8WsPake.png
    bIeBOTA.png
    3gejOZT.png
    mlsT5sg.png

More Images

Notes:
    You'll need to change the wall height to medium, before placing the room, otherwise the curtain over the kitchen archway disappears.
    Unfortunately due to the food bug, I wasn't able to upload the baked items with the room, but hopefully the pictures of my window display are enough to judge by.
    And just so you know, the middle pedestal in the window display is meant to be intersecting with the lower tables on either side of it :smile:
    Post edited by flowerofavalon87 on
    La Patisserie le Rose is a very pretty Bakery! @flowerofavalon87 :) The pink and white colour scheme of the venue look very nice! Very nice display windows! It looks very nice the way that the baked items are on display on the table and at different levels of pedestals. The roses are a pretty touch on the table and the butterflies look so very nice there! Very nice layout of the bakery! It looks very nice how the white tables and chairs have been set up for sims to enjoy sitting there eating and drinking food and drinks they have bought. Very espresso bar and glass display case area! It looks very nice how the display case, racks and fridge are stocked either food . The type of ceiling lights used looks nice.The vase of flowers is pretty on the counter.for sims to see. Very nice fireplace sofa seat and armchairs sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in front of the fire chatting , reading a book and watching tv. The curtains look very mice on the fireplace wall! The teaset is a nice touch on the coffee table. The vases of flowers and butterfly wall pictures look very nice on either of the fireplace.They add a very look to,the area. The chequered flooring in the kitchen looks great! The pink wall paneling in the bakery looks very nice.
    It is a very nice Bakery! :)
  • flowerofavalon87flowerofavalon87 Posts: 105 Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow for your lovely comments about my room and the time you take to look at it :smile:

I'm loving everyone else's pink bakeries too! So pretty! :love: It's interesting to see the different layouts we all think up too.

This was another fun challenge, thanks @Cbear13, and I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick :( Unfortunately it's that time of year for flu's... Stay warm and get better asap :smile:
  • kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    Well, I'm back from vacation and just had to look at all the room Challenge bakeries. Can I just say they are all amazing!!

@steskens, your industrial bakery is wonderful. I absolutely love the window design.

@iTamcakes, I just love the greenery inside your bakery. The colors of everything blend so well.

@lsnishi, love the color scheme of your bakery. Makes me want to sit there all day :)

@popettypop2012, I love the inside feel of this bakery. The brick and wood tones are great together with the wonderful choice of decor.

@coolsim9999999, Love the mint green and pink together. The scene around the fireplace is so pretty and relaxing. Nicely done.

@withlovejulien, this is absolutely beautiful. Every detail is perfect. The colors a great. I would not have thought of some of these ideas. Thank you sharing them. Just Wonderful!

@emere, love the grey and pink together, very pretty. The window cake is a great idea and I'm sure took a lot of patience to do. Looks great.

@MyFavoritedesign, really nice layout and flow to your bakery. Very nice.

@chips46, very nice design, love the uniqueness of the way you have displayed things.

@flowerofavalon87, really elegant bakery. Love the mix of the white brick with the pink wallpaper. Looks very nice.

I think everyone's bakery is just beautiful. A nice job done by everyone. I was really looking forward to this, but didn't get if finished before vacation. Will try and get another room challenge later.
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

Welcome back from your vacation! @kimartist :) I hope that you had a very nice time away.
    I will look forward to seeing your room for a future room challenge :)
  • kimartistkimartist Posts: 455 Member
    @rosemow, I decided to enter my bakery after all. I thought I had missed the entry date. I was pretty excited to find out I had not. I enjoyed doing this as I haven't built many businesses. A few last minute tweaks and it was finished.

The Drapes by the register are suppose to be like that, even though they are overlapping the posts.

Entry Form:

Origin ID: kimartist
    Intermediate, Experienced, Advanced or Unofficial level: Intermediate
    Gallery Name: Pretty In Pink Bakery
    Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A5B6159165A111E782AD2E471057C983

07-10-17_2-45-07nbspPM_zpsvg0krk36.png

07-10-17_2-46-53nbspPM_zpsbzwgfovy.png

07-10-17_2-46-34nbspPM_zps511joe9z.png

The rest of the images can be seen here

Hope you like what I created. I already know it didn't compare to some I've seen on here already. Maybe someday I'll get as good as the rest of you guys.
    revisedsig2.png

* * Origin ID: kimartist * * Gallery: kimartist * * Showcase: My Creations * * Picture Albums * * Google+ Collection **
    Follow me for the most current creations.

Pretty in Pink Bakery is very nice! @kimartist :) It is great that you have been able to enter the challenge! The awnings are a nice touch over the display windows and door. The display windows area is very nice! The floral trellises, and pink and white flowers look very pretty there! The baked items and cake display items look very nice on the table and pedestals. Very nice layout and furnishing of the bakery! Very nice armchairs and sofa sitting nook for sims to relax there near the fire having a chat and watch tv. The teaset, books/plants and yellow flowers on the tables are nice touches there. It looks very nice how the circular pink tables have been set up for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks there. The flowers are pretty touches on the tables. The pink curtains are very pretty in the room! Sims will enjoy buying food from the racks or glass display case. The menu board and coffee cup neon light sign are nice touches on the wall. It is great that there are double sinks. The mugs rack is a nice touch. The corner plant is a very nice touch of nature in the room.
    It is a very nice bakery! :)
    Please don't compare your bakery to others! Each bakery is so very uniquely special! They all look so very nice! There is none better than another, just different types of bakeries and ways simmers have designed and furnished them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top