Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collab for the Alien Adoption Challenge #Collab4AAC

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Yay! DANG! I'm so happy! :D@Charliimai that message board is BRILLIANT! Seb7s just went nuts over there... everybody's going to think he's some crazed madman... he's just very, very happy! Can't wait for Septemus to get back from his first day of school! :open_mouth:

(I also think this is going to work superbly for the whole collab as a whole! How brilliant! :) )
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    Wow, I was super behind, but I think I'm up to speed now! Here's the link to my story page @CathyTea [url]https://allysimbuilds.wordpress.com/alienated-the-alien-adoption-challenge/[/url]

Reading through all these ideas I'm thinking a bulletin, or email blast is what my character will respond to. She's kind of paranoid to leave the house, as I'd interpreted the challenge as one of secrecy and experimentation. This is aside from going to a weekly "check-up" for non-verbal alien toddlers. Once the child speaks, he'll be removed and scheduled for 1-on-1 lessons at the agency. Maybe this is where she gets on an email list, or sees a bulletin.
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    I'm still around. I had hoped to play last night but the hotel was freeeeeeeezing so I ended up reading in bed. By Sunday afternoon though if I don't catch a break I'll be back properly.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Thanks everyone I just popped into the Bizoopagoto forum and loved seeing your posts I'm really happy it really feels authentic now.

I have to confess I threw in a red herring while I was testing guest permissions >:) Rebel Vogel is actually a character/sim from my first legacy story. :D the problem of having poor unsuspecting people stumbling into our fake forums should not be an issue as I have turned off the forum promotion options but I'm not sure how well it 's going to work so I will as @Meggles suggests add a disclaimer asap.

@CathyTea I'm happy for you to be admin if you like. although at this point there is not much left to do except add in the other sub-topics you suggested and start posting. You've done so much already I was really struggling with the topics and you gave me so much to work with. Thank you <3
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    I was just on the Bizoopagoto forums and I'm getting so excited about this! Yay! It really was a brilliant idea.
    I was just on the Bizoopagoto forums and I'm getting so excited about this! Yay! It really was a brilliant idea.

I know! I'm so thrilled!

@Charliimai I wondered why Rebel Vogel sounded familiar! I was like... Yeah... I know those Vogels! They're Sims, right? LOL!

I'm happy to be an admin, if it's helpful for you!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Pm'd you @CathyTea

@Rainydayz179 I think it adds to the fun. I kinda jealous of you guys I'm nowhere near the point in my story where my caregiver is ready to discover the forums let alone be brave enough to start posting. :(

Anyway I'm off to bed. :tired_face: Have fun, Happy simming!!
    cSXsPD.jpg

fun fact about Rebel Vogel. He was originally the product of an alien Abduction but due to a glitch after a patch. My game reverted back to an earlier save long before his dad was abducted. So instead we had to get ourselves a surrogate.

Goodnight :)
    cSXsPD.jpg

Charliimai wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 I think it adds to the fun. I kinda jealous of you guys I'm nowhere near the point in my story where my caregiver is ready to discover the forums let alone be brave enough to start posting. :(

Awe too bad. Well, we'll be there when you're ready!
    Hiya! Hey, I wanted to ask you all: Is it OK if I quote from your bizoopagoto.forumotion.com posts in my chapters?

If I do, I will credit you in the Author's Notes and link to your blog.

And it's fine with me if you quote from Seb7s' posts! :)

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Good morning all! A new chapter for Leia and Oriana. Enjoy!
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/07/08/chapter-1-2-little-miss-mess-maker
    edited July 2017
    Here she is! Little Miss Mess Maker!
    oriana_making_a_mes.png

CathyTea wrote: »
    Hiya! Hey, I wanted to ask you all: Is it OK if I quote from your bizoopagoto.forumotion.com posts in my chapters?

Oh, I assumed that if we signed up for the forum that it was okay to quote from it? I also intend to give credit. I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks.
    Chapter 5 is up! After this will start collab chapters.

Chapter 5: Worries and Frustrations

07-07-17_9-19-30c2a0am.jpg?w=768&h=434&crop=1

Oh, I assumed that if we signed up for the forum that it was okay to quote from it? I also intend to give credit. I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks.

I'd guess it would be Ok, too... but, you know . .. Little Miss Manners! :D

I'm thinking of all sorts of ways the forum can help with themes and issues in the story ! So excited about the way this works as a plot development and integration tool!

@CathyTea - no problem with me - feel free
    I was just on the Bizoopagoto forums, and set up my profile - PrincessLeia - and put up one post. I am super excited!
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @CathyTea I'm also good for anything to be used from the biz forum! :smile:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr

yep it was kind of assumed that we would use each others posts and responses within our stories. Although I'm not at that point yet I plan to screen shot and paste the relevant parts into my story.
    cSXsPD.jpg

@SoulGal7 Love that Leia is Princess Leia on the forum! So cute!

Elliott is CodyMcTesterson8. No posts yet. Good to see everyone has been so busy on the forum though! It looks so great!
    @allysimbuilds - ahhh....thanks...that is how I chose her name. Princess Leia....she is a sci-fi geek, and I think her parents were too. lol
    Just peeking in. Looks like everyone's enjoying the new forum thingy. I'll check it out tomorrow, sorry if anyone is waiting for a reply. Our well quit working and we've had this whole situation with no water and stuff to deal with so I haven't been on the computer much.
    Just peeking in. Looks like everyone's enjoying the new forum thingy. I'll check it out tomorrow, sorry if anyone is waiting for a reply. Our well quit working and we've had this whole situation with no water and stuff to deal with so I haven't been on the computer much.

Oh , Rainy ! That is awful about the well! Hope it gets fixed OK.

@Rainydayz179 - hope everything goes ok.