Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vlad is an Astronaut?

I have never played Vlad, and decided to hook him up with a descendant from my legacy who is also a vampire. She is a granddaughter of Caleb Vatore, and she is from gen 3. I like to play out my vampires longer since they are immortal, so I am just now getting around to setting her up. Gen 5 was just born. So I just loaded up Vlad's place, and he is level 8 in the Astronaut career... um what? He is marked as an active household because I have loaded his lot, but I have never actually played him. I did it so I wouldn't accidentally delete him while getting rid of unwanted townies. He doesn't have any of the skills related to the career... just the career. Can someone explain this to me? lol

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I think that's just the game's progression at work! For me, it was Eliza Pancakes being super high up in the critic career with none of the required skills. If only careers were that easy for the rest of us. . .
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2017
    He's a vendor in the Spice district in my game. If your game is running out of Sims to put in the careers then it pulls Sims from the houses etc. ETA: Snobby Bella is a clerk in my grocery store...hilarious.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    He's a vendor in the Spice district in my game. If your game is running out of Sims to put in the careers then it pulls Sims from the houses etc. ETA: Snobby Bella is a clerk in my grocery store...hilarious.

LOLOL
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    he's in the scientist career in my game :-)
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    I didn't think it would put them i actual careers though! And I also thought that active households weren't touched when it came to placing sims in jobs. I didn't think Sims 4 Story Progression worked that way, let alone had one :o
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Vlad was an intern in one of my games.
    EXGBamF.jpg
    He was surprisingly good at drawing blood.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2017
    So I loaded up Lilith Vatore so I could resurrect Caleb (my legacy founders husband who I turned mortal) and she is level 9 of the business career... and I actually play with her. I never gave her a career.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Aeriexo11 wrote: »
    So I loaded up Lilith Vatore so I could resurrect Caleb (my legacy founders husband who I turned mortal) and she is level 9 of the business career... and I actually play with her. I never gave her a career.
    Caleb started out in the Business career. He just went into the Management track, but I can't see such a goofball being happy in that, so he's going to become an Astronaut.
    Lilith is a patrol officer. A very dedicated patrol officer. She's not afraid to break a few rules if it means justice is served.
    RggOsPF.jpg
    The Police career has some unexpected benefits. Like an entire cage full of free food:
    wxuJZjx.jpg

Post edited by TheLibrarySim on
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

LOLOL

Yeah, I pretend Mortimer made her go to work since she blew all their money. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    EXGBamF.jpg

omg, that's hilarious. Where better to find blood? lol
  • Options
    Just for the heck of it, Lilith threw an "Angry" vibe at the cell full of prisoners (all redheads, curiously enough).
    She killed one of them, and all the staff and prisoners stood around crying until Grim took him away. Really threw a wrench into the daily task of keeping San Myshuno safe.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    He's walking around with Chef attire in my game.
  • Options
    jedipwncesjedipwnces Posts: 85 Member
    Oh yeah! Vlad was the host at the Wonky Llama last time I was there. He looked so classy in his red and white bowler shirt.

tfFNzvi.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Vlad always seems to be a restaurant hoping host in my game. I have three different restaurants in Newcrest two I built and one I snagged from the gallery and every time my sims go out he's always at one of them. Lilith Vatore vendor in San Myshuno. Caleb is unemployed is unemployed and Bella works with my sim at the science lab.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Avery8786Avery8786 Posts: 4 New Member
    In my game, Vlad is in level 5 of the Culinary career. No idea how that happened.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    EXGBamF.jpg

That's actually quite a chilling image. :lol:

And an astronaut?! as if the power of the sun down on earth wasn't too much for the guy he's gonna have to put up with it outside the earth's atmosphere. :lol:
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Vlad is in the social media career in my game :p He is an internet superstar! He is even... dare I say... an internet meme!??!
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8