Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    SonjaCopelandSonjaCopeland Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2017
    Theme for the week: Fairy Bedroom
    Gallery name of room : A Faerie's Hideout
    Origin id : Nonkie7402
    Pictures of the room :
    lnjYB88.png
    MnyeRh4.png
    MZjlPeh.png
    Sm7X6ME.png
    BuoTEBd.png
    Pj3uYVg.png
    Felt like doing a description: The Fairy that lives here is a collector, she has been collecting old objects from old houses that have been abandoned, she has started a little garden in her room.

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fav @carolynrosser!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,654 Member
    It is great that you have joined us and have posted a room for this week's challenge! @SonjaCopeland :) Thankyou very much!
    A Faerie's Hideout is very nice outdoors themed fairy bedroom for Felicity! :) The trees, flowers and plants through the room look so very nice, and a fairy would enjoy sleeping in this natural setting. The ballerina statue, bird bath and flower cart,are nice touches in the room. It looks very nice how you have used terrain paint to make a pathway to the bed. Very nice corner nook study desk area for Felicity to enjoy sittimg there reading a book in the outdoors air. Very nice bed area! The planter box looks nice on the bedhead wall section, and the flowers on the bedside table are pretty for her to see when waking in the mornings. The rock texture of the walls gives a great natural feel to the room and looks very nice. The clock looks great in the room. The pedestals of flowers are pretty either sides to the entrance of the room. She will enjoy growing plants in the gardening box.
    The room is a very special nature and outdoors themed bedroom ! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    SonjaCopelandSonjaCopeland Posts: 65 Member
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member

Entry Form
    Theme for the week: Fairy Bedroom
    Gallery name of room : Fairy Bedroom
    Origin id :
    MyFavoritedesign
    Pictures of the room :

CC2nQOb.jpg
    j7xXKLa.jpg
    R02b2GI.jpg
    rz7hmKW.jpg
    0vpf74i.jpg
    7SlTMZX.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Fairy Bedroom is so very pretty! @MyFavoritedesign :) Very nice white and pink colour scheme of the room! The white patterned wall panelling gives a very nice look to the room. The butteflies on the walls and the floating flowers look so very pretty! The pink colour of her bed is nice, and the flowers on the pedestals look nice placed either sides of the bed, for her to enjoy seeing when she wakes in the mornings. It is such a special touch that the fairies are kneeling at the foot of the bed, with the snow globe between them. Very nice sofa seat sitting area. Felicity will enjoy sitting resting there. The nearby statue is nice there. Very nice vanity table area! Felicity will like sitting there doing her makeup, and the flowers, pink doll and candles on the table are very nice for her to see there. Thr rose petals on the floor are so very nice! The teaset and flowers on the dresser are homely and pretty touches. The type of and way that you have done the windows in the room looks so nice! She will enjoy playing the piano before restfully sleeping.
    The furnishing of the room is so pretty! Felicity Fairy is so very nice! Her purple skintone, pink hair and white clothing looks very nice.Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options

Thank you @rosemow for your detailed comment.♥
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    @esalvini that is a nice looking fairy room. i like how you put the flowers as a canopy for the bed. The room is green but has nice pops of color everywhere. She seems very happy in her bedroom.

@SonjaCopeland I like that you added a story to go with your room. The collector bit is cute. The path is nice, so are the flowers and trees. She will be very happy in her bedroom that you've designed for her.

@MyFavoritedesign The floating flowers and butterflies are a beautiful touch! That snow globe is my favorite one. I love how the statues seem to be admiring it. Your fairy also looks very pretty and happy.
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    @Cbear13 lovely room! i love how you did the tiling.
    @coolsim9999999 beautiful room. loving the color scheme and the floral decorations. feels very enchanted!
    @esalvini i like the warm tone of the lighting in your room. makes it feel very woodsy and fairy like as well as the green accents in the room. nice design. (:
    @MyFavoritedesign looove the color scheme and different textures/designs/ color accents used with the mostly white furniture.
    very pretty!
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,149 Member
    edited July 2017
    @undressyourbones --- Thank you very much :D! I'm glad you liked my color scheme and how all the flowers give the room an "enchanted" feeling B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options

Thank you @shakerella and @undressyourbones for your lovely comments. :)
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    The first post that @rosemow doesn't have to repost for me! yay and Thank You for all you do! I promise that I will make images smaller in the future.

Entry Form:
    Theme for the week: A Fairy Bedroom
    Gallery Name and Link: A Fairy Bedroom
    Origin id: Shakerella

If you look north of the Great Weeping Cherry Tree in Willow Creek you might catch a glimpse of a fairy named Felicity.
    htn1wX6.jpg
    She lives in a hidden flower garden with her gnome and feathered friends.
    cZEIEat.jpg
    She has a great view of the flowers from her room. She admires her reflection in the bird bath.
    yp4ub8e.jpg
    Felicity plays the violin the destress herself and friends before bed.
    hVOvFFR.jpg
    All is well with Felicity and the hidden garden in Willow Creek.
    qd5gRi3.jpg

Thank you for looking.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave @lsnishi :D! Cool Room B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thanks @rosemow and @coolsim9999999! I'm pretty surprised. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    Congratulations @lsnishi ! That is so awesome!
  • Options
    You're welcome @lsnishi!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Congratulations on becoming a full member and posting your first pictures for your entry! @shakerella :) That is great!
    A Fairy Bedroom is such a special, outdoors hidden flower garden for Felicity to enjoy living in! :) The accompanying words that you have written for the picture pictures are very nice. It looks so very nice that the edges of the room are hedging, and you have placed trees, flowers and plants around the edges of the room, to show that it is hidden flower garden room. Your Feliicity Sim is very pretty! Her pink hair and floral patterned dress are very nice! It is nice that she enjoys playing the violin each night before going to sleep. The bird bath , watering can and birdhouse are very nice touches in the room. The flowers are pretty around the base of the bird bath. The pink colour of her bed is pretty! She would enjoy having the company of the gnome being with her. Very nice corner sitting nook! The trellis over the top of it and flowers behind the seating is nice! She would enjoy sitting resting there in the sunshine or evening ai, in such s nice natural outdoors setting. The flower floor lamp is a nice touch. The flowery grassy flooring is very nice.
    It is a very special hidden flower garden bedroom! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge ! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow for your comments. You always notice every little detail :) I appreciate it!
  • Options
    carolynrossercarolynrosser Posts: 438 Member
    Hey, just checking in after a couple of days away--I had no idea about the Maxis fave!!! I'm so excited! Thanks, everyone, for the congratulations!!!
    6UGz4SO.jpg
  • Options
    withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    edited July 2017
    Theme for the week: Bedroom for a fairy
    Gallery name of room : Bedroom for Maleficent
    Origin id : withlovejulien
    Pictures of the room :

More images

cUKz0Hj.png

6BQ6SW7.png

YwarJmh.png

Uf6c6Jn.png

• Options
    The design of Bedroom for Maleficent looks great ! @withlovejulien :) I don't really know a lot about the character but I googled to learn a little bit about her. The dark and the black colour theme and scheme of her bedroom sounds like it suits her! The black marble flooring looks very nice! The black textured walls with thorns on them look great! The candles look great in the room! Very nice fireplace sifting and study desk nook! She will enjoy sitting at the table or on the red sofa or armchair reading a book from the bookcase, in front of the fire. The spell book is a geat touch! The teaset is a nice touch on the table, and the tapestries look very nice on the wall. The sleeping area looks great! The bat looks great sitting on the bedhead overlooking the bed! The candlesticks looks nice placed either sides of the bed. The crystals and books are nice touches on the bedside tables. The portraits on the walls add a great look to the room. The stained glass windows look very effective with the darkness of the room! The currtained window seat looks very nice . She will enjoy sitting there'. Very nice corner vanity table nook for her to enjoy doing her makeup, whilst sitting there, The type of bedroom door used suits the room well!
    The dark theme and the furnishings of the room suit well a dark fairy! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge! :)
  • Options
    @carolynrosser you're welcome :D!

Awesome fairy room @withlovejulien B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    edited July 2017
    mine isn't too detailed > o <
    but i like how it came out. also, forgot the musical instrument until last minute
    so it's not in the pictures, but there is a violin in the room when
    you download it.

also have pics of how i designed Felicty.

thanks for checking out my build. (:

Theme for the week: fairy bedroom 119
    Gallery name of room : Fairy Bedroom
    Origin id : undressyourbones
    Pictures of the room:

vTDiMoe.png
    7O7Fh91.png
    jnjIUPd.png
    63cn0eO.png
    Ff3tvzb.png
    nGEetEH.png
    L04xfFH.png
    PRu3uiS.png

ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Entry form:
    Theme for the week: Bedroom for a fairy
    Gallery name of room: Tinkerbell's Getting Hook
    Origin id: cat315118

After Tinkerbell escaped from Captain Hook, she had this pirate boat replica built on land, but near water --- and has the skills to get even ---- if he ever dares to return to hunt her down.
    WUkMS6k.jpg
    Tinkerbell plays quieter songs on her guitar near bedtime to help her sleep.
    She plays the guitar before bed, which she finds calming. She learned to play from Hook's crew after she escaped from the lantern that Hook had her trapped in (she still has that lantern in her bedroom behind her bed) to remind her how great freedom is!
    bghxi4d.jpg
    Tinkerbell in her comfy bed
    Gardening, chess and sliding on the shark water slide are her favorite past times. She believes that if Hook gets as far as the shark water slide (which he won't because she has cameras and pepper spray) that he'll be so frightened by the shark (he won't realize that it's not a real one) that he'll run away and never bother her again. After all, he'll think that a shark is much scarier than a crocodile!
    g32qI3m.jpg
    a vertical bird's eye view of Tinkerbell's pirate ship bedroom
    YboiSMB.jpg
    a horizontal bird's eye view of Tinkerbell's pirate ship bedroom
    xc3zFHP.jpg
    Tinkerbell sitting in front of the cozy fire --- beyond, you can see her makeup table and red espresso machine.
    fE5gsce.jpg
    After tending garden, this fairy talks to her beloved plants (roses, tulips and lilies.)
    fCSHCnx.jpg
    Tinkerbell examines her map of hot spots on which Hook has wreaked havoc --- after the Neverland debacle.
    The shelf below it serves as an emergency toolkit.
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top